Reviews for Welcome to Saginaw
evilwizardglick chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
This is a great story! I really think you should write a sequel! I'd love to read stories about the Monkees and Robert!
little miss buntwell chapter 11 . 12/4/2012
Beautiful story! I loved it the first time I read it. :) Wonderfully written song story. Hope you post more.
PlushChrome chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
Sad, beautifully written, very sweet, but, as I said before, so very sad. That's all I can say on this story, I really can't think of anything else to say, or any better way to word it. Thanks you for sharing this story with us.
MonkeeMidgie chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
okay...just wow. You had me sobbing all heart-wrenching but beautifully done chapter
Guest chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
Just when I thought everything was going to be perfect...
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Oh God no...
MonkeeMidgie chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
NOOOOO! She has to be okay. Don't let the evil monster dad win!
Farfisa68 chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
Arrrgggh! Will Kayla really be able to escape her father? Another great chapter. Can't wait for the next one!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
I hope little Robert comes to the Monkee Pad!
MonkeeMidgie chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
YAY! Now to get them out of there without alerting the evil father. I'm so glad she saw reason.
Farfisa68 chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
Great chapter! I was thrown, but enjoyed Mike's visit with Kayla not being what I expected. I felt some gut wrenching and heart breaking. Now Mike's meet up Kayla's & $ father, I am doing some nail biting too!
Farfisa68 chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Really enjoying your story so far. Prologue just about broke my heart. The Monkee banter in chapter 2 has cheered me back up- for now as there must be more gut wrenching heartbreak to come, yes? ;-) Loved the bit about Mike teaching Peter sarcasm. Too cute! I can relate as I learned sarcasm watching the show when I was growing up. Mike is a good teacher LOL I could really envision each of them saying their dialog like on the show. Well done! Can't wait to read more!
MonkeeMidgie chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
Oh man. No wonder he didn't go back. But can't they just load up Kayla and Robert and take them with them now?
MonkeeMidgie chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Oh wow. Guess it's time to tell the other's about her and his son now, huh? I can't wait to read more. Please keep going.
Javanyet chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
I always thought this song deserved a story. Nice start, good backstory scenario. Please double check your spelling, things like "three years younger then", when it should be "than". Also nice characterizations and OC's.