Reviews for Welcome to Saginaw
Carolyn McCanna chapter 1 . 7/2
You wrote a great story referencing a great song only problem is that you should have wrote a sequel for it. The end of your story seems a bit rushed to finish it off. Your sequel could of started where Mike goes to the record company executives for help in getting custody of Robert. It would have been great to see Robert's adjustment to only having Mike in his life now.
evilwizardglick chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
This is a great story! I really think you should write a sequel! I'd love to read stories about the Monkees and Robert!
little miss buntwell chapter 11 . 12/4/2012
Beautiful story! I loved it the first time I read it. :) Wonderfully written song story. Hope you post more.
PlushChrome chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
Sad, beautifully written, very sweet, but, as I said before, so very sad. That's all I can say on this story, I really can't think of anything else to say, or any better way to word it. Thanks you for sharing this story with us.
MonkeeMidgie chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
okay...just wow. You had me sobbing all heart-wrenching but beautifully done chapter
Guest chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
Just when I thought everything was going to be perfect...
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Oh God no...
MonkeeMidgie chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
NOOOOO! She has to be okay. Don't let the evil monster dad win!
Farfisa68 chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
Arrrgggh! Will Kayla really be able to escape her father? Another great chapter. Can't wait for the next one!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
I hope little Robert comes to the Monkee Pad!
MonkeeMidgie chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
YAY! Now to get them out of there without alerting the evil father. I'm so glad she saw reason.
Farfisa68 chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
Great chapter! I was thrown, but enjoyed Mike's visit with Kayla not being what I expected. I felt some gut wrenching and heart breaking. Now Mike's meet up Kayla's & $ father, I am doing some nail biting too!
Farfisa68 chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Really enjoying your story so far. Prologue just about broke my heart. The Monkee banter in chapter 2 has cheered me back up- for now as there must be more gut wrenching heartbreak to come, yes? ;-) Loved the bit about Mike teaching Peter sarcasm. Too cute! I can relate as I learned sarcasm watching the show when I was growing up. Mike is a good teacher LOL I could really envision each of them saying their dialog like on the show. Well done! Can't wait to read more!
MonkeeMidgie chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
Oh man. No wonder he didn't go back. But can't they just load up Kayla and Robert and take them with them now?
MonkeeMidgie chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Oh wow. Guess it's time to tell the other's about her and his son now, huh? I can't wait to read more. Please keep going.