Reviews for More Questions than Answers
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I thought Drake would become a main character in the series. I was surprised they killed him off so quickly. I thought he would take professor Cutter's role in Primeval: New World.
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Loved this! I bet something like this does happen at the end of the ep. I haven't seen the full series yet (episode two is on Tuesday!) but I can't wait for them to find out what the ARC is.

Great story! Sums the whole thing up nicely, I think. Well done!

OAO
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Great story. It was interesting.
Disaster's Playfield chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Love the phrase 'I think he's been watching too many episodes of the X-Files or something'!

This is a great oneshot-are you planning on adding more chapters as the episodes unfold?

I love the way you write the interaction between Ange and Evan. I read in an interview with Miranda Frigon that Ange is actually secretly in love with Evan, which could be an interesting aspect to add into the story if you decided to post more chapters.

Great so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Oh terrific, It's great to get speculation from outside my own head. No one around me watches & I don't know if i'll be able to see all episodes. I hate to keep bothering peeps i know on twitter.
iEvenstarEstel chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I very well imagined aftermath to this first ep. I like to think Connor went home to Abby as he did in my post-ep, and this is what Evan did. Contemplated, gave himself a headache and just felt all the more lost. Like you said, one step forward, several back. I think your prediction is right - Ange'll find something out about the ARC, or Ken will, either way, the stuff behing Connor's cloak and dagger routine isn't going to stay too secret. New ep tomorrow, yay!
britgirlatheart chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Oooh that was interesting. It shall be quite an interesting series. Hope you will be writing more for this series.
InvisibleBlade chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
:) Love this. Some up the first episode nicely. Leaves you feeling a little - well a lot confused.