Reviews for Of Shadow and Light
Bastard from North chapter 15 . 6/28/2013
Really good Crow! I like how Robert act's here. This will be interesting.
NeverUnseen chapter 14 . 5/25/2013
This is one of the best story i have every read Good job!
Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
Whew! That was a lot longer than normal! So, uh, couldn't help but notice that Tristan's situation sounds a lot like Garth's with what Christina did to him. And uh... Trevor treats Trisscar a lot like Ash treats Kate! (I TOLD YOU I INFLUENCED YOUR WRITINGS!) ;-)

And it looks like Aaliyah's personality is taking a turn for the better. Or will she just break another heart? Who knows!

Oh right. You know the answers to that. Anyway, I'm out of time now, if I wanna head over to Jackson High. Whoa! There's the school's bell now! Gotta go!

Lone The Dark Hearted Wolf chapter 14 . 2/12/2013
One thing to say good chapter you are great too bad I couldn't tell you about Lone you would be pleased as he can be a lone wolf and just decides to join a pack only to realise that Malak was an insane psycho path and leaves but is chased by the hudorians to find out that he has a power to no not war eye. He has telepathy so he knows their moves before they make them. Tell me if you think it is interesting. I don't normally write but when I do I chose fanfiction keep writing my friend (Dosekes commercial)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
*cocks head to the side*
Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
REVIEW TIME! DA DAAA! *Happy music or whatever*

HAHAHAHA! "...never thought I'd say my dad was right about me having a hard head..." That seriously was hilarious! Well thought, Crowwolf... very well thought. ;-)

Aww! Xena and Loken both share a mutual fascination with each other's eyes... :D That's so sweet! I loved how you described what they saw when they looked into each other's eyes! For some reason, Loken's eyes reminded me of Kenny's. I don't know, they just did.

Oh ho! Loken and Xena are getting serious now... what a sly dog! LOL! JK. I think that was a great way to end this chapter, actually. Hey, you gotta show true love in one way or another. ;-)

That's all for now! Until next time... which is chapter 13. *GASP* Is something bad going to happen in 13 because it's 13?! AAAAHHH!

Sorry, I just had a big glass of sweet tea... and it was decaf! O_O

Natalie Barnes chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
Okay, I can't really write a nice sounding review, but I'll try. Note that I'm not trying to sound rude in my writing, but I am quite a tough critic.
First thing's first; your characters are predictable. Yes, they have flaws but the flaws are so common or expected in trying to make a tragically balanced character, that they make the character predictable. The writing style you use is pretty good; you seem to have proofread over your work pretty well (one of my favorite stories on this site is called Wagon Wheels, it's an Amnesia Justine fanfiction, it makes me wish I had an account so I could message the author and get her suggestions, but as much as I love it, Abby (the author, if that's her real name) admits to not having proofread, and makes some casual mistakes). Also, this is just my question; have you ever tried writing humans before? It's apparent that you're comfortable writing wolves or anthropomorphic forms of them, but have you ever written a story about humans? Try it, it's pretty fun! I think your style of writing is very nice, actually. I like the way you actually take the time to dwell on important matters instead of skipping over their presence. Keep up the good work, and if you have the time, check out Wagon Wheels. I'll post a link here s/8797675/1/Amnesia-Justine-Wagon-Wheels

it's a bit risque and a bit sexual, but besides that it has a pretty interesting cast and story.
Anyways, sorry that you can't get back to me for my suggestions, but if you think she'd be any help, I think the author of Wagon Wheels gets back to her (his? I think it's a she) fans. I like your skill, it's actually pretty good, along with your writing. I hope I was of some help!
Sincerely, Natalie Barnes.
Lirita Goldheart chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
Brilliant can't wait for more
Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
Hee hee... Robert and Eva are cute. Malcolm is right: they do seem like newlyweds. I like... ;-)

So... wonder exactly what Robert's dream means... guess we'll all have to wait a chapter or so. I'm sure I speak for all your readers by saying that I cannot wait to find out. :-)

LoyalWolfHumphrey chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
wohehehehe
its good to see Malcolm finally found his love...
Its really funny when Robert spoke about their honeymoon romance...and when Malcolm put up the digusted face...hah i can imagined..
good job..nice chap
Keep it going bud )
Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
Whoa! Hey hey! I am now up to speed. Alright. Let's all just take a second here to enjoy that. *Pauses* Okay. Now the review.

Well we know Loken is okay, right? I mean in the last chapter you had Starlark saying that e had to go "back" which would imply him waking up. Okay, good. Now I can relax. :-)

Keep up your great work. I guess I'll see you in our next PM or in the next review! :D

Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
I read! And so now I review! Sorry it took a little longer to get over here than I thought it would.

This was quite a touching chapter. I certainly am glad that Starlark is not selfish and understands how important it is for Loken (Warthorn) to move on in his love life. That was the most touching part for me. So sweet! Okay... I think I'm done raving over that. *Thinks about it again* Hee Hee... Making out in the back of a cave... Nice! :D

See you in the next chapter.

Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
Well I don't know why Roarik is dreaming of Trisscar but you jut told me who he was dreaming about so thanks for saving me the headache of being confused! :D Haha! It's the little things that bother me.

I liked this chapter a lot. Very suspenseful with them trying to escape the cannibals and all.

I keep reading and reviewing but I'm too tired to know what's going on at this point.

Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
Whoa! I have missed a lot! It's definitely good to be back though! :-D

What LoyalWolfHumphrey?! I like my spotlight! *strikes poses* HAHAHAHA! I'm sure Crowwolf is just glad to have another reviewer!

So for some reason when you said "...my yellow furred friend..." I randomly laughed out loud. It must be a reminder of some inside joke I have with someone... Yeah, that's probably it.

So Loken thinks everyone is behaving strangely. Couldn't agree. This means there at are three possibilities!
1. He's way too skeptical.
2. Somebody is plotting to do something and a lot of this somebody's helpers happen to be at the wedding for something.
3. ... ... ... I forgot the third reason. I'll make one up. Uhhhhhh... Something else strange is going on. Maybe...

Well at least we know who Loken is... Sort of. Still kind of confused. Maybe I should do a speed review on what happened last.

LoyalWolfHumphrey chapter 7 . 12/25/2012