Reviews for Vignettes After a Voyage Nearly Undone
Satin Ragdoll chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Oh, my! That was delightful!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Reading through some of the old fics. What is wrong with Christine? Opting for an old Vulcan over the lickable body of an AU McCoy? Has she seen that man shirtless? Obviously not. I'd be willing to tame the grumpy beast, over and over. Wooh, I'm hot. Have to go look over some shirtless Karl Urban pics.
Miss3y chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I loved this series of vignettes so much! Number One/Pike and Spock/Chapel are two of my absolute favorites, and I'm so glad you wrote them both in!
angym chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Another good one
trekkfan chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Wow! You connected all major characters so well and captured their foibles and insecurities. What fun to read. But I can see manor angst around the corner for one and all.
snarkypants chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Oh my goodness, you have been prolific lately! I've been reading and admiring, but sadly remiss in commenting and reviewing. I always love your take on these characters. I've been reading all of my favorite Spock/Chapel and Pike/One stories on my Kindle this weekend, and this is the cherry on top of a weekend well-spent! Poor McCoy! He really needs to get the horizontal business. Thanks as always for a good read!
MizJoely chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Sweet fluffy lovefest. For most. Maybe you need to introduce Janice Rand to Dr. McCoy? Or Chekov?

Enjoyed it thoroughly, in case I haven't made that clear enough!
murphycat chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I really enjoy the way you leap from one character to another and lead into it with an interaction from the previous scene. Deliciously new tactic. Good story!
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
How did Leonard manage to loiter so effortlessly? BEST LINE EVER! Loved this, sweet and romantic, exactly what I was craving.