Reviews for FOREVER
Stacee13 chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
If Letty would have left, I think that Dom would have gone to pieces. He would have torn up the world searching for her and trying to bring her back. The same as she did for him.
Stacee13 chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
Awwww, thank you soooo much for the dedication. I love it.

I really didn't like how he left her in the middle of the night like that. Scandalous, in my eyes. He could have left in a better way than that.

But when she found him that first time, that was funny. He was shocked when she showed up.

Now I cannot wait to see how they find each other this time in FF6.

Much love back to you...
Stacee13 chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
He didn't listen when she asked him to stop. All she needed was for them to be together. As a family. All that extra stuff wasn't needed it but you know that Dom wanted to give them everything. Everyhting that their hearts could desire he wanted to provide. You have to love him for it but he should have listened...
Stacee13 chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
The lyrics to the song are perfect and so fitting for Dom and Letty. It sums up his emotions for her quite well. You can sense the anxiousness Dom feels when he first sees Letty after he gets out. The thoughts that probably ran through his head run the gamut. We can only imagine.

You just have to watch out for mixing the genders during the story. I could tell that you were referring to Letty but you said his or your.

I cannot wait to click Next and see what happens now...
DANDANI chapter 11 . 11/19/2012

More a shot for me, it is incredibly sweet. I loved it! You know how much I like this song. Thanks, my friend! Fast update, please! hugs
DANDANI chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
I have a certain feeling that perhaps could be a version of the story, that is present in Fast 6. The music is perfectly cool, for the shot. I liked it a lot! Thanks for sharing!
DANDANI chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
Wow! I Like much of this music, the shot was for sharing!
Paommt chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Perfecto... Excelente, me encanta el fuego la pasiĆ³n que hay entre esos dos... God

Gracias mil Yeah y Felicidades

You're amazing,
mac-reye chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
great three chapter!
Princess of Darkness17 chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
very good love it!
mac-reye chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
DANDANI chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Wow! I love Lifehouse, their songs are perfect for packing the novel Dom and Letty in all stages. It was interesting to watch him feel insecure about life, like a bird who has just run away from the cage, it is very sad most part of their lives. I hope you will happy shots out there. hahahha Very cool, I loved it! thanks for sharing! Update fast, please! hugs
Senhora Kravitz chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
Great shots. I loved it! Update please! SKrwz.
Stacee13 chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
That song is definitely appropriate for their father/son bond. Dom will never let anything or anyone hurt them. And no matter what else happens to him in life, knowing the love of his son and Letty will get him through. Thats family. Those bonds are strong and will not be broken. Will not.

I love this song for them.
mac-reye chapter 7 . 11/11/2012