Reviews for Under the Sea
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 28 . 10/8
You need to stop killing me with these cliffhanger-esque moments. I just want everything to be revealed. Get to the point, please. I just wanna see all the reactions. I love that you are taking the time to drag everything, but it is working my nerves.
yaoishipsforlife chapter 28 . 10/7
great update! cant wait for alana to tell ariel who harry really is and for alana and harry to meet!
white collar black wolf chapter 28 . 10/7
Liked it. Hope harry remembers that king Triton was raising him
ClaireR89 chapter 8 . 9/23
Ugh seriously?
ClaireR89 chapter 5 . 9/23
I think you went overboard with Minnie. Not sure how I feel about him back on land. First thought is ugh
ClaireR89 chapter 1 . 9/23
I love this!
And Nina iraggi from Naples Fl has a husband named frank iraggi and frank also goes to church in Naples Fl and also knows me and my parents and everybody else in that including reverend Roy the man with the mustache and beard and long hair and ponytail.
Nina is the name of someone who goes to church in Naples Fl and Iraggi and she knows me and my parents who is bill and Lynne and knows everyone at it including the reverend Roy the one with the mustache and beard and long hair and ponytail.
Oh yes yep cause everybody chows down my synonym chows down with a fork but Harry’s uncle Vernon and Harry’s aunt petunia didn’t allow Harry to chow down my synonym chow down with a fork cause harry was a freak so they just allowed Harry to chow down my synonym chow down with Harry’s hands.
So Harry’s a merhunk my synonym hunk and as I know triton th king has a mustache and beard and long hair.
Azaira chapter 18 . 6/13
I love the story so far - unique and intriguing.

Though I have to wonder why Triton wouldn't simply ask for a description of Harry. Same place; same name; wouldn't it be more likely that it's the same person?
Kagugu chapter 1 . 6/5
ohoh wow didn't think I'll see such a crossover
perfectshade chapter 27 . 5/28
I got quite suprised by this chapter focussed on the events in Atlantis, Ariel‘s sisters specifically. Not so much that we got a chapter like this, but in how it adressed the various issues as well as a number of twists that i did not see coming, yet work out marvelously.

To start with I think what i appreciate the most is that we get to see the sisters as their own personalities. It is not all about Ariel, but also about their own worries and troubles, merely framed and connected to Ariel‘s disappearance but not entirely dependant on it.

This includes the insight given into how in particular the elder siblings experienced the years since Harry‘s disappearance and i really, really like how they have distinctive, yet harmonous personalities!
All of this of course also sets us up for how they would behave if they meet Harry again. This looks to be quite interesting when the time comes.

And then you got in one hell of a twist. Not at all expected that Alana would act out like that, but in retrospect makes so much sense!

I love how Alana is aware of the problematic nature of what she is about to do, perhaps moreso than Ariel extending her stay without much a care, but still believes to know better and goes ahead with her plan. Not that her reasoning isn‘t valid and understandable, but that does also not change the amount of chaos and heartache this can bring.

Regardless, the older sister but not out of reach dynamic she has going with Ariel is something i think i‘ll enjoy quite a bit when they are together again. In the meantime it is kind of heartwarming to see.

Honestly, this entire chapter suprised me with twists and new relevations about the other siblings as major characters and it turned out to be quite fun. Especailly considering the relative shortness i am happy with how you managed to fit all of that information without having it feel like an info dump. Instead well flowing scenes and very emotive. In fact i think that emotional aspect is what helps make the chapter as good as it was for me to read.
Slytherin Studios chapter 27 . 5/12
nicely done.
wildcat1144 chapter 27 . 5/12
Oh god I hape she makes it okay, cuz if something happens to her no one with know!