Reviews for Under the Sea
What happened? It was such a great story! Please update!
Abusamadresjones chapter 36 . 6/30
Por favor volve a actualizar, extra├▒o mucho los capitulos
hermonine chapter 36 . 6/7
Great story! Keep up the great work and update soon!
Kaito Echizen chapter 36 . 4/21
Hmmm
Kaito Echizen chapter 35 . 4/21
:) :)
Kaito Echizen chapter 33 . 4/21
Mmmm
JamonsitaWeasley chapter 36 . 4/16
A few days ago I found this story, so I don't know how often it is updated normally, or if it will continue to be updated, but I hope you don't leave this story, because I LOVE IT. I don't usually like crossovers, but this one is beautiful.
I just hope you never leave this story (:
lulubunny chapter 36 . 4/5
can you add more please i actually started reading this and I like it I hope you do write more
Abusamadresjones chapter 36 . 3/18
Por favor publica un nuevo capitulo, soy Blade potter de works
Carolyn chapter 36 . 3/7
When will this story be updated?
greekmythfan chapter 17 . 2/27
Oh poor Harry! Thought McGonagall's line about teaching him fencing made me chuckle :D
greekmythfan chapter 16 . 2/27
Oh my-I love how you had the first task from Ariel's POV rather than Harry's. Nice job mixing it up!

And props to Harry for using his resources to translate the egg in record time!
Hi from Reddit. I liked the interaction between Triton and Dumbledore, will be interesting to see them together in the future. Also, poor Harry - so scared of being punished because of the Durselys.
myheadsgonenumb chapter 1 . 2/11
Interesting idea for a crossover. I like the way you capture Vernon - and a good twist on 'you're a wizard, Harry,' at the end.
greekmythfan chapter 14 . 2/11
You know, Ariel's sisters should have gotten more screen time than what they did. Say what you want about the third movie, at least they got a chance to shine! :D