Reviews for Sasuke Says
Ciara Hunt1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2020
Are you on Wattpad? Cause If not then someone posted this story without your permission
redspinningwheel chapter 20 . 9/19/2020
this was a fucking amazing story
Guest chapter 19 . 5/31/2020
Finally the chapter I've been waiting for to cackle madly about
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2020
What book were they reading?
NaruxSasu chapter 20 . 10/29/2019
I wish this story never ended!
LocalLatina chapter 20 . 10/9/2019
Absolutely LOVED IT. Couldn't stop reading it whenever I had the chance!
Boejangles chapter 20 . 9/29/2019
I have read all the way through this story twice and it eased just as good the second time. it is once thing to enjoy a story and another to be able to enjoy the same story multiple times. You did an amazing job writing this!
amaskandamirror chapter 20 . 9/22/2019
I didn't quite understand the end with Itachi unless Itachi was making a joke about kidnapping him, I didn't really get it. But I absolutely loved the story! So wonderful! Thank you!
amaskandamirror chapter 19 . 9/22/2019
YES! Finally! I love what Sasuke did! That was the best! Poor dumb Naruto!
amaskandamirror chapter 18 . 9/22/2019
Awww, their angsty angst is so angsty! I love it! Poor boys, everyone telling them what they had wasn't real when they know it was all the while trying not to doubt the other! Oh my boys, I really hope you find each other.
amaskandamirror chapter 17 . 9/22/2019
Wow, this chapter made me cry. Naruto saying goodbye to Sasuke, knowing they can't ever see each other again no matter what they want. And Minato, Tsunade, and Kiba getting Naruto back. I think this changed Itachi too and hopefully he won't waste what he has or make Minato's mistakes.
amaskandamirror chapter 16 . 9/22/2019
Oh God, that was so hard. All their letters and Naruto has practically been enjoying his stay. Not to mention he had the chance to leave and didn't take it.
amaskandamirror chapter 15 . 9/21/2019
Holy fuck! Poor Sasuke! I hope he doesn't forget Naruto! I'm glad Itachi is being nicer and gave him the letters.
amaskandamirror chapter 14 . 9/21/2019
I love all these sweet moments with the two of them juxtaposed against the sadness of his family missing him. The sweet moments just make me hurt for their eventual goodbye.
amaskandamirror chapter 12 . 9/21/2019
Damn, Minato is vomiting and Naruto is just excited to spend time with Sasuke. Itachi is fucked up. This is not going to end well for him. I love the domestic stuff between Naruto and Sasuke, though. I feel so bad that they couldn't have met under better circumstances.