Reviews for Sasuke Says
Faith Mae A. Delfun chapter 1 . 1/13
I've read this at wattpad and it was awesome
Onyiix 3nyii chapter 20 . 10/31/2021
AMAAAAAAZINGGGGG! i don’t even think there’s words in the english language to describe how good this was- well there probably is but i don’t think i can bring myself to try and conjugate the immense amount of waffle i’d spill based on everything i liked about this story cause trust me, it would be about 60 pages long. Also, it’s like 1AM, and i spent until 3am last night (well this morning) practically binging half of this. i’m an extremely picky reader and don’t settle for most sasunaru stories but I CANT BELIEVE I SKIPPED OVER THIS STORY FOR SO LONG! second time now, first with sharingan rising cause the bio was too short lol. I guess i shouldn’t judge a book by it’s cover…unless it’s naruto manga ofc. Anyway, idk why i’m ranting knowing no one will see this given that you probably haven’t touched your account since the dawn of time (about 10 years ago) much like many other fallen sasunaru authors, but if you by any chance in your future withering age come back to this comment section just know that some jobless twit like me absolutely adored your story. ok bye now, thanks for this!
ImaDucc chapter 20 . 10/18/2021
ur mo
lubenejispp chapter 20 . 7/4/2021
IDEK IF YOU STILL WRITE BUT IF YOU MAKE A PART 2 TO SASUKE SAYS WITH KIBA AND ITACHI MY LIFE WILL LITERALLY BE COMPLETED
Ciara Hunt1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2020
Are you on Wattpad? Cause If not then someone posted this story without your permission
redspinningwheel chapter 20 . 9/19/2020
this was a fucking amazing story
Guest chapter 19 . 5/31/2020
Finally the chapter I've been waiting for to cackle madly about
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2020
What book were they reading?
NaruxSasu chapter 20 . 10/29/2019
I wish this story never ended!
LocalLatina chapter 20 . 10/9/2019
Absolutely LOVED IT. Couldn't stop reading it whenever I had the chance!
Boejangles chapter 20 . 9/29/2019
I have read all the way through this story twice and it eased just as good the second time. it is once thing to enjoy a story and another to be able to enjoy the same story multiple times. You did an amazing job writing this!
amaskandamirror chapter 20 . 9/22/2019
I didn't quite understand the end with Itachi unless Itachi was making a joke about kidnapping him, I didn't really get it. But I absolutely loved the story! So wonderful! Thank you!
amaskandamirror chapter 19 . 9/22/2019
YES! Finally! I love what Sasuke did! That was the best! Poor dumb Naruto!
amaskandamirror chapter 18 . 9/22/2019
Awww, their angsty angst is so angsty! I love it! Poor boys, everyone telling them what they had wasn't real when they know it was all the while trying not to doubt the other! Oh my boys, I really hope you find each other.
amaskandamirror chapter 17 . 9/22/2019
Wow, this chapter made me cry. Naruto saying goodbye to Sasuke, knowing they can't ever see each other again no matter what they want. And Minato, Tsunade, and Kiba getting Naruto back. I think this changed Itachi too and hopefully he won't waste what he has or make Minato's mistakes.