Reviews for Life Without You DANCE MOMS
Horrible don't mean to be rude but horrible
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
This was awful
Anoel1313 chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
This was pretty good! I really liked it!
butwesureknowhowtorunfree chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
Em I liked your story, I mean it was interesting and everything, but next time try to pace it out a little more. Your idea could have been really great but you rushed it. If you take your time with your next story it'll be fantastic.
Lillie Anne H chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
I think your story was really good! It was just sort of short and ended suddenly. I really, really like it, though!
youdontknowme321 chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
liked it but it was short and a pretty blunt ending if im being honest. I would have preferred if you had prolonged the story by possibly doing
1. done more into chloes' amneasia
2. done more into chloe leaving and what changes her mums mind
Molly chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
It wa good please make a chapter 2! x
Emily D chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
That was a really cute story! Keep up the great work! :D
Emily D chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
poor chloe :(
Emily D chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Emily D chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
That was really good, but I don't think Maddie would act like that! She's a sweet girl, just LifeTime makes her seem like a brat.
ANEwrites chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
What. The hell. Was that?! No plot, you insulted Maddie and Chloe, you can't get amnesia from falling down the stairs, and it was just bad. Sorry, but it is what it is. In true Abby fashion.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
This is the worst fanfiction I have ever read. You need to go into more detail . This sucked haha I can't believe you had the nerve to post this bullshit. Haha lol I hope the real dance moms girls don't read this fanfic cause it sucks. I bet they would be so embarrassed.
A person chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
It was short but write more things like this!
Sparklesandglitter317 chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
I really did like it! But I wish u did like paige and everyone's reaction to them not moving but it was good!