Reviews for Tales of the Gods
Eric Soo chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This puts my own version of miracles to shame…
Very impressive work, IamAdam. I hope you accomplish whatever's keeping you from updating the story.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
You always describe Nito so perfectly...most people seem to have a hard time understanding Nito, but not you. Keep at these, they're good reads
ParagonEmil chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
This is a very interesting aspect of story. Not the classic "Chosen Undeads Journey", but what happened BEFORE the Chosen. I hope this will be updated more regularly, as I grow off the excitement of the story's chapters over the huge time gap.
Stormer403 chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
This is a cool idea for TWoP.

Now I think of Ciaran whenever I cast it.

Considering I use it on assassins, it's ironic.
Holsch chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Great concept, very much like the fabular writing
ParagonEmil chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Wow, finally a fanfic with some Ornstein-action! Nah, the whole thing was great! Especially this one in my opinion. I hope you make more.
Speaking Demon chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
This is really good, you seem to have a very clear understanding of these miracles. I can't wait to see your next one.
If it matters at all to you, I think these stories would improve a lot if they were written in a more kind of old english, especially the dialogue. It would really seal that ancient fable feel.
Thanks, please keep posting these!
SilverShadow360 chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
Wow, just wow.
That was amazing. You know a fanfic author is great when he gives a character more justice than the people who actually made the game. Keep up the good job.
Conquering King chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Shit, dude, these are better than legitimate Bible quotes. More dragons, too. So yeah, post more bro.
Ferus Demens chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Wow, great work. If I didn't know better, I'd say these were the stories behind the miracles. I enjoy using Vow of Silence since I don't use magic, but Wrath of Gods? It gets spammed so much now that it's ridiculous.
Hitokiri Onib chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
I really hope you continue this. The lore is in much need of fleshing out.
Androgynous-Heron chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
oh nice
Agent 94 chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Dang. How I can cast Miracles while remembering all that means I have the memory of a bard. Now do Sunlight Spear.
Speaking Demon chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This is precisely how a story should be. Its so accurate but its got just enough feeling to it. I'm going to read the "Havel's Fortress" story, please please keep writing for us!