Reviews for The Persistence of Memory
Lastavica chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
WOW! So many details that were so perfect!
AMAZING insights into Natasha! I absolutely loved reading!
Thank you! The ending, the whole Winter section just about ruined me! My heart!
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Beautiful
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Her clearest memories have always been of blood, but maybe that's just because blood is all she's good for. Wow. Very powerful words. So full of sadness and hate, and yet...all she knows.

She was 19 when she became Natasha, a name crafted for the American organization that brought her in, something that they could pronounce without her wincing. Ha! Stupid American who don't know how to pronounce things! LOL!

Again with the gettin' all misty-eyed! What's up with that, lady? Where is all the heart stopping sex? The moans and the incredibly sexy descriptions of Clint Barton's penis? Why are we making me cry? *grumbles*

This was awesome, though. Of course.
shenshen1977 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Oh, this was wonderful! It gave me all the feels, literally, all of them! From despair to elation, you had me right there with Nat... awesome!
Tiffanny chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This is beautiful. You are like one of the few people who captured Natasha's personality perfectly. I was reading this while listening to "Red - Not Alone" and that just made it even more special. Well done. Keep on writing because you're talented!
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Beautiful writing and composition- altogether excellent :)
BrickofRomance chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Girl. You are on fire. This is going straight to my favorites.

As always, the prospect of parenthood for Clint and Natasha is particularly enticing. Any chance you'll elaborate on this in the future?

I appreciate that you don't just portray motherhood as all rainbows and gumdrops - it's clear that it doesn't come particularly easy or naturally to Natasha, but that just makes the attempt all the more admirable.

Keep on writing, sister.
Malmal86 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Beautiful!
hellseries chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
"He that hath children hath hostages to fortune."

The idea of these two having a child...so frightening for them.

But then, if anyone would have the courage to do it anyway, they would.
Trinilynn chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Awwww that made me smile
ladylove24 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
that is really sweet!
Precious93 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Aww so sweet!
toegirl chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Lovely. I like the progression and not explaining every tiny step of how we got from a to b.

Safest baby girl in the world.
He's-Her-Lobster41319 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This is absolutely fantastic! It's cute, but not too cute, with just the right amount of fluffiness. You're a wonderful author, and I love every one of your stories. :)