Reviews for Ruby the red head
BlueJay026 chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
Wait, it's over? Ah, I wanted it to keep going! It was so much fun!

This chapter was awesome! I loved it when Kook glared at Crocness for eating a turkey sandwich! Haha! And I'm siding with Thorne on the voodoo magic/science thing. All science!

So now that you've got this story done, you HAVE to finish all your other ones! (I highly suggest working on Blue Christmas or Tagalong first.)

Anyways, great job with your first story!
Wish On Every Star For Me chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
Wow that was really cool.
akl110998233 chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
Thank you. I have been waiting for this and it is a great chapter. I love the interaction in between the defenders especally between Kook and Croc. Update your other stories.
akl110998233 chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Hey, i am loving this story. Please update
BlueJay026 chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Very nice! Can't wait to see what Gildar does!

I'm kinda wondering what would happen if Thorne got ahold of Ruby's master...

Just out of curiosity, is Shaiden your favorite Defender?
BlueJay026 chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Sweet! I like how you tied Croc's past with this master guy.

Alright, can't wait for the next update!
BlueJay026 chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Ruby's a total jerk! The Defenders need to kick her out of the castle sometime soon!

Can't wait 'til you update again! It's an interesting story; I get excited everytime I notice that you update it.
lsgirl988 chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Oh god I can't get it longer but Blue Christmas will be the sequel to this!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
I know this sounds wierd but how about...Shaiden starts to respect Queen Ruby and Kook get really mad(ironicly) and tells everyone he is an animagus turns into a cat who looks like Lionblaze from the warriors power of three and Shaiden goes and gets him from the forest beside the castle but everyone started making fun of him,Kook gets super angry and leaves for good.I want a Xover wich has Kookaburra who is an animagus of Lionblaze and the deputy of the leader. The warriors seires is a REALLY good seires so you could make Warrior X Splatalot make my idea Because I love Splatalot and the warriors sieres.P.S If you do I don't care how long it takes.
BlueJay026 chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Ha ha! I enjoyed that part where Shaiden made Thorne mad! Very nice!

As far as what to do next...I don't have many good suggestions at the moment. Um...perhaps Kook is able to resist Ruby's power? Shaiden starts following Ruby around everywhere? Maybe Crocness or Shaiden try to get Gildar angry at her?

What exactly does Ruby want with the Kingdom of Splatalot? What is she up to?

By the way, I like how you're able to have different things go on at once. Like how you're able to combine a few subplots into one whole story. Keep it up!
BlueJay026 chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Alright, I like where this is going so far. And I agree with the guest down there: try using some music to clear your writer's block. I also like the ideas the guest listed.

Maybe Gildar and Crocness get back together, or perhaps Ruby ends up liking another Defender, which in turn makes Gildar jealous.

Update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Well...maybe Gildar wants to teach Ruby to be a Defender? Maybe Shaiden gets worse? The other Defenders start sassing Gildar because he likes Ruby?

Try listening to some music to clear your writer's block. Music seems to help. If you want to write a sad scene, try listening to slow, depressing tunes and then add onto the scene you have in mind as the music goes. Or if you want to do something cheerful, then find some lively, upbeat music. Something like that; you can get a lot of ideas using music.

By the way, I didn't quite understand that last part. What did you mean by "She wasn't in love with Gildar she was in love with the fact that someone else loved her!" ?
lsgirl988 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I don't really know why it's rated T but its really for anyone!
BlueJay026 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Ooh, cool! This sounds interesting! I'm already liking the tension between Gildar and Croc!

But, uh, if you don't mind my asking...why's it rated T?