Reviews for Animagus Mishap! SLOW UPDATES!
wildbeast1498 chapter 17 . 8/25
Well it'll be interesting to see how the students of Hogwarts react to finding out that the three ravenclaw's stay in the infirmary was not accidental. Especially when they find out that it was Harry who was responsible. Keep up the good work!
wildbeast1498 chapter 14 . 8/25
Really hope he does something that'll embarass all three of them in front of the whole school!
wildbeast1498 chapter 12 . 8/25
Wonder what else "moody" is going to talk about with his "friend". Keep up the good work!
wildbeast1498 chapter 11 . 8/25
Alright I got to admit that this lemon scene was really entertaining. Also I was thinking if Harry could become an elemental for fire and lightning because of his dragon and unicorn forms. Also thinking of him becoming a shadow mage due to his royal wolf form as well. When thinking of elementals I think of Them being able to control their elements like in Naruto. Just in epic levels! Just some ideas for you. Keep up the good work!
wildbeast1498 chapter 10 . 8/25
I'd shit myself just thinking about finding a very much alive basilisk down there. And poor Luna, really hope Harry becomes her one and Only from now on. Keep up the good work!
wildbeast1498 chapter 9 . 8/25
Dumbledre just had a nice hard slap in the face haha, and I can't wait for Harry to start interacting with other girls! Keep up the good work!
wildbeast1498 chapter 8 . 8/25
I wasn't expecting that on hermione's part, thought thats some kinky shit right there. Keep up the good work!
wildbeast1498 chapter 7 . 8/25
Good chapter keep up the good work!
wildbeast1498 chapter 6 . 8/25
That was harsh haha. Keep up the good work!
wildbeast1498 chapter 5 . 8/25
Make Harry kick ass soon please! Although if the bracelet vanished on the first day of Hogwarts then wouldn't people already be asking questions? Or does Harry still have an illusion on him? Keep up the good work!
wildbeast1498 chapter 4 . 8/25
I had a nerdgasm. Although i'm confused as to what the first form was and hope to get an answer from the upcoming chapters. Keep up the good work!
wildbeast1498 chapter 3 . 8/25
I feel like he's going to become a playboy with all the cats in his vicinity! Really hope you made the summer entertaining and simply funny as hell! Good chater, keep up the good work!
wildbeast1498 chapter 2 . 8/25
Good chapter, and really hope his other forms are bad ass! Keep up the good work!
wildbeast1498 chapter 1 . 8/25
For some reason, I can picture Harry being a kneazle. Although I hope to see Harry have more than one Animagus form. Good first chapter, keep up the good work.
NarutosBrat chapter 9 . 8/14
You know, Minerva's rant might have been more impressive if she hadn't kept repeating the phrases 'childish behavior' and 'act like the professional you're meant to be'. It made her come off as...well, as someone who wasn't very articulate, and it looked silly.