Reviews for Animagus Mishap! SLOW UPDATES!
k9angel chapter 40 . 12/8
While adding women how about Susan and Amelia at some point?
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 22 . 11/27
Harry better go back as a fucking dragon and kill those fucking mules!
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 4 . 11/26
I can not wait to see how Harry handles the first Task. Also damn, you had Harry fuck Professor Minne senseless lol I can not wait to find out her reaction to learning Harry Potter was the cat that fucked her silly.
Jobe Wolfenhein chapter 40 . 11/4
I'm sorry asking this but I really do love the battle unicorn, I know it may be selfish but I find a very interesting concept that you can do lot with, as I am really intrigued by the unicorn keeper concept and I you can make it even more interesting, these are my thoughts on the battle unicorn.
Now I know may demanding but I think more minerva should be pregnant as I think it would be funny to have minerva telling them off for the same as her and not realize it until later, as well him then one child at a time.I thank you for reading this and your thoughts as I love this story I just want you as I can so THANK YOU.
renextronex chapter 2 . 10/17
lol this fic is weird, how can you make animal sex actually sound erotic?, ok maybie it was not exactly the animagus forms that went trhough my mind as I as reading, BUT STILL!
Boarador chapter 35 . 10/12
the omake in this chapter could become its own story.
DeathSummon chapter 40 . 10/12
um when will the new story start?
Voltrasin chapter 5 . 10/11
If someone has a heart attack, you can use the Cruciatus Curse for a brief moment to jumpstart the heart like a defibrillator. Only instead of shouting "Clear!", it'd be "Cruccio!".
georgemathew336 chapter 35 . 10/3
love your work, keep going at it!
Wongjunkit chapter 5 . 9/24
It seems you have a problem in placing spaces between your words.
Bookwormkat1 chapter 40 . 9/13
in your 'prologue' bit you mention hoping for a better name then Dragon World. would Draconia be any good? thanks for the story!
KinkyJAC chapter 40 . 9/5
Dirty, wrong and incredibly fucked up bur so delicious keep up the work.
MakkuroX chapter 40 . 9/3
So.. when is the rewriten story be posted if you don't mind me asking?
LordDarkFluff chapter 36 . 8/31
so wait is Dracule a pet or mate
Kys