Reviews for Animagus Mishap! SLOW UPDATES!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 36 . 4/22/2016
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
shugokage chapter 36 . 4/22/2016
Interesting story great job on this chapter!
WhiteElfElder chapter 36 . 4/22/2016
I expect something is about to go terribly wrong and the ministry is going to up their game to get Harry and what is his.
aslan333 chapter 36 . 4/22/2016
Good chapter.
Master of Dragons God chapter 36 . 4/21/2016
Nice Chapter
Wolf's Bar chapter 36 . 4/21/2016
Another excellent chapter keep up the great work
Arial Wolf chapter 35 . 4/21/2016
Brilliant thank you
Korin Dragoon chapter 36 . 4/21/2016
I still think you should use the veala life debt for Harry to get Fleur and her sister.
XxGrace.Jones.20xX chapter 36 . 4/21/2016
Awesome chapter :)

- Yay Hedwig :D - I am really interested in how this thing with Astoria will develop & Daphne's attitude ?_?

I was thinking as a possible idea ...maybe... during the 2nd task Harry saved Gabrielle - if he did this in your story it may be a means of getting at Fleur? - somehow :/

Also I wonder who Krum will be attending the ball with? - maybe Harry could get some vengence on Viktor and Cedric through who they take to the ball? - just an idea

anyways great chapter (can't wait for the next one :D)
jkarr chapter 36 . 4/21/2016
nice chapter
howmanyisthat chapter 36 . 4/21/2016
thanks for the update
Serial Peacekeeper chapter 36 . 4/21/2016
I didn't really like this chapter because the only conversation, if you could even call it that, was when harry talked to Hedwig. Everything else made the story really uninteresting. It was just an explanation of events more than anything else. Almost as boring as reading a time-line. I mean the whole fudge and Umbridge scene could have been really awesome to set up some antagonists that when harry takes them out later would be much more satisfying provided it was done well. I hope your future chapters aren't like this.
hellz swordsman chapter 36 . 4/21/2016
Yay you used my idea. Hedwig is cute. Good work looking forward to more.
ReadsWayTooMuch chapter 36 . 4/21/2016
I just tried to input the link and got a 404 not found error. Can you check the link?
Katiarange chapter 36 . 4/21/2016
Am so glad this ch is up. Love this story and how you are leading us through it
1,038 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »