Reviews for Animagus Mishap! SLOW UPDATES!
lalo80 chapter 35 . 10/26/2015
Porfa actualiza pronto y seria interesante que añadas a Tonks al grupo de niñas de Harry.
Y hacer otro lemon de Harry con las hermanas Grageas, pero los 3 en sus formas normales.
Ademas tu fic The Rise of Overlord Vulcan en lugar de reescribirlo, deberías retomarlo donde lo dejaste, los capitulos estaban bien retroceder solo hace que la historia sea mas larga, es casi como partir de cero. Mejor retomala en ComoHermione va a enfrentar a Harry, aunque creo que mejor seria que se una a él voluntariamente y no bajo el hechiso que Harry pensaba poner sobre ella.
Demonnica chapter 35 . 10/23/2015
Please start this again.
TheCabbageManWriting chapter 34 . 10/15/2015
You could always have astoria and daphne figure out that harry is the shadow wolf from his use of the powers during the task.
Mishap chapter 35 . 9/28/2015
i hop you update you storys that are so good. all you storys
Guest chapter 30 . 9/19/2015
That Omake Cracked me up, dumbles would so do that. Kishinokurobi! Great job.

This story is perfect and the last time it was updated was my birthdays so yay! Great job and keep writing
Xena504 chapter 20 . 9/13/2015
oneoddtodd chapter 35 . 9/12/2015
Love the story keep up the good work
wildbeast1498 chapter 17 . 8/25/2015
Well it'll be interesting to see how the students of Hogwarts react to finding out that the three ravenclaw's stay in the infirmary was not accidental. Especially when they find out that it was Harry who was responsible. Keep up the good work!
wildbeast1498 chapter 14 . 8/25/2015
Really hope he does something that'll embarass all three of them in front of the whole school!
wildbeast1498 chapter 12 . 8/25/2015
Wonder what else "moody" is going to talk about with his "friend". Keep up the good work!
wildbeast1498 chapter 11 . 8/25/2015
Alright I got to admit that this lemon scene was really entertaining. Also I was thinking if Harry could become an elemental for fire and lightning because of his dragon and unicorn forms. Also thinking of him becoming a shadow mage due to his royal wolf form as well. When thinking of elementals I think of Them being able to control their elements like in Naruto. Just in epic levels! Just some ideas for you. Keep up the good work!
wildbeast1498 chapter 10 . 8/25/2015
I'd shit myself just thinking about finding a very much alive basilisk down there. And poor Luna, really hope Harry becomes her one and Only from now on. Keep up the good work!
wildbeast1498 chapter 9 . 8/25/2015
Dumbledre just had a nice hard slap in the face haha, and I can't wait for Harry to start interacting with other girls! Keep up the good work!
wildbeast1498 chapter 8 . 8/25/2015
I wasn't expecting that on hermione's part, thought thats some kinky shit right there. Keep up the good work!
wildbeast1498 chapter 7 . 8/25/2015
Good chapter keep up the good work!
933 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »