Reviews for Animagus Mishap! SLOW UPDATES!
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 6/30/2018
A rather interesting chapter. I do like that he went through all the important and key points concerning the rather questionable events of his life haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 6/30/2018
Ah truly the classic TLDR; moment in which you simply want to say "And thus harry trained a good bit, got rather strong, fkd many a cat, and bro bonded with Siri-Patrick Footman. Then went back to school.'' Lol.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 6/29/2018
Loved that. Feel like Phoenix form will be later, to be earned.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 6/29/2018
Lol amusing. This conversation with Sirius was a riot.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 6/29/2018
Lmfao, that chapter was amusing. It was a total Catastrophe!
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 6/29/2018
And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. Oh, I'm a kitty kat! NYAN~!
So real review, that was a rather extensive rewrite of the original content with a few interspersed additions. I'm assuming this be the beginning of the divergence then. One thing to hope for is that it keeps the quality level shown thus far and while having the "harem, lemon" stuff doesn't drop so heavily in quality in other aspects as it focuses over much on the sexual escapades.
PGHammer chapter 11 . 6/26/2018
Seductive!Luna - Somewhat expected, A Seductive!Basilisk - decidedly NOT expected. Especially considering that it is, in fact the SAME basilisk that Harry took down two years earlier (and it remembers ALL the details). Still, both Luna AND Medusa get Heaping Helpings of Harry. The biggest boggle factor is that Medusa can pass for Luna's sister as their animagus forms are identical - Lamias.
Daniel6 chapter 40 . 6/26/2018
Will Harry end up mating with a Sphinx later on?
AndySerri chapter 35 . 6/25/2018
I must say, this tentecla stuff does nothing for me. It turns me off if anything.
geekymom chapter 33 . 6/25/2018
Awesome story!
Adonay2208 chapter 43 . 6/25/2018
I hope you can update this story soon I love it and I want to read more I look forward to the next chapter greetings :) by the way I'm sorry if it was written wrong I did it with the translator hehehe
Guest chapter 40 . 6/20/2018
You're looking for a way to make Ginny his pet, use the life debt. I read a fic where if the life debt is acknowledged by the one who owes it, but not the one who did the saving, then the debtor begins to change to be more acceptable. In your story it's been over a year, and by then end even longer. Say the process was accelerated due to her age, and her brains being scrambled from the possession. To save her he has to claim her as his pet.
TheOmniPhoenix chapter 15 . 6/13/2018
Very good story just please add some more catxcat lemons
brodylopa chapter 40 . 6/14/2018
RIP i was enjoying this story i hope it comes back soon
goblin81 chapter 43 . 6/14/2018
God be with him and all who
Knew him. While i read and liked his work i did not know him on a personal level. I hope the police with due diligence will be able to resolve any questions and allow friends and family to resolve their grief.
1,394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »