Reviews for Animagus Mishap! SLOW UPDATES!
Arad an-Bas chapter 34 . 3/15/2016
First off, Harry x Minnie is not something I thought I'd be okay with, but this story made me okay with it. The story is very well written and long, two qualities I need for a fanfic. The whole dynamic with the animagi meeting each other in animals form, and none of them knowing the other was human was fun and clever, I don't know if it was original, but I'm going to say it was until I'm proven otherwise. Personally I tend to stay with darker Harry fics, as this barely qualifies as one, if at all, but I still enjoyed it immensely. As for grammar, mistakes were very minor: a few misspellings, and spacing between words was off every now and then, but the latter is just fast typing or possible a FFN format error. The only real problem I had with this fic was the unrealistically low reactions characters had to pain being inflicted upon them. Some of the things some characters experienced would were not even close to being accurately portrayed. This did bother me, but is probably more to do with my pickiness than it being a major problem. All in all, an enjoyable reading experience that deserves a favorite. Bravo and hope to see a new chapter one of these days.
Mahesvara chapter 34 . 3/1/2016
Amazing story, love it!
Loveless150050 chapter 2 . 2/7/2016
So wait, the professor won't become pregnant right?
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
I kinda thought that it would start in the summer, u know so we know why he spent the summer with Sirius
user51s2r chapter 9 . 1/6/2016
this whole chapter was badassery x100, I was laughing while Minerva lambasted Dumblydor in that staff meeting, just brilliant!

side-note, I also enjoyed the looks on the female teachers when Minerva had to remind them to keep HANDS off Harry.
user51s2r chapter 6 . 1/6/2016
my review skills are really bad, but I must comment on this chapter, awesome, I love the Harry/Minerva talking points, year by year. They list categorically all the logic problems I have with Canon books.

awesome job, fun story!
shadowhitman chapter 35 . 12/30/2015
i hop you update so.
Korin Dragoon chapter 34 . 12/18/2015
One thing you can do to so Harry can get Fleur and her sister is tho use what I've seen in some other fanfics the veela life debt, when a veela is saved by someone say their life is saved or from rape then that veela becomes the rescuer's slave.

So on that note you could do the second task like the books/movie and Harry saves Fleur from the grendylows, but she's to injured to continue, then her sister like the movie, thus making them owe him the veela life debt.

He could learn of the life debt by reading up on the veela as he's looking for a way to get Fleur to be his.
Mymine chapter 35 . 12/11/2015
Your ideas, the plot, the progressing are all smooth and great. Sure I saw one or twp errors here and there but overall, your story's really good. Wish you would update more often though but that is a constant wish in the fanfiction world... the whole beggars can't be choosers thingy. moreover just with the usual lenght of your chapters are really satisfying; you have time to enjoy it before the fun's over. So, thanks for the great story.
On another note, I wish it had a little bit of slash. Because, when you think about it, a whole island of women with maybe two to three men that are tolerated brings a new meaning to inbreeding...
firewolf6865 chapter 34 . 12/6/2015
Really like the story so far, any idea when you'll be adding more chapters?
haydenkelley01 chapter 20 . 11/3/2015
Patrick would be cheering you on harry
haydenkelley01 chapter 2 . 11/3/2015
Urgh I jinxed myself on the story before 8 even read it
haydenkelley01 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Is it bad that when I saw mcgonagal was one of the pairings my first thought was she is the one getting pregnant before even reading the story
Deathmvp chapter 34 . 11/3/2015
Great work on this so far. I realy like how you have this going. I would recomend you be carfule with going over the same events to much from a diffrent pov as you use that a little to much.
mr.kaliway18 chapter 35 . 10/30/2015
Great Story! Whens the Next Update?
1,038 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »