Reviews for Animagus Mishap! SLOW UPDATES!
fullmetalalchemist26 chapter 34 . 2/27/2015
Look's good! Glad to see another chapter up so quickly as well! Bit of a nice surprise really.

Far as where to take this next, maybe have Harry show Mr. Lennox and co. heading down to the chamber and showing they are all cared for well. Than after he leaves you could have Dracul talk with Harry and his girls about things and perhaps her 'father' that was mentioned in the previous chapter could get some more descriptions or something?
Araytigre chapter 34 . 2/26/2015
Fun! Karkaroff is lucky that Harry only broke his arm, he could have done MUCH worse, and still be within his rights. The First task was awesome, even if Harry did have to pull out his Ace and use his Drakonid form (like I thought he would need to, or at least the Hybrid Form of it), the surprise was that SHE (Dracul) was a Drakonid too. It will be interesting to find out who the student is whom's Family knows about the Drakonids. I like Mr. Lennox, he seems intelligent, and has a cool head about him, much like Amelia. The most fun part is, little do they realize, but Harry ISN'T a Human, but a Drakonid with a Human Animagus form. Thank You. TTFN
Lavitz92 chapter 34 . 2/26/2015
I loved this chapter and can't wait for Mr. Lennox reaction to the "pets".
te.nellis chapter 34 . 2/26/2015
Well the dragon is "submissive" as one is after they are raped and told they and their whole race belong to someone and his descendants. Though Harry's thoughts are in the right place-ish. Anyway the political discussion Harry did spectacularly. He was clearly in complete control of the situation and managed to cover his blunder really well. Keep it up!
docholliday1989 chapter 34 . 2/26/2015
I love it and can't think of anything to make it better. Your story is awesome.
x30303 chapter 34 . 2/26/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. You should have Lennox get back to Amelia pretty quick about the discovery thing so she can help protect harry's new companion from government testing. I always hate seeing movies were the new species or "aliens" get tested on and have no rights just because they are different from what we as humans call normal. That is what i see Umbitch and Fudge trying to do to Dracul.
Akima1148 chapter 34 . 2/26/2015
Love the story but my favorite part was when harry call Umbridge pink toad lady. I almost fall of my bed. XD To good and faster update than the other chapters totally love it. Quick questions is Fleur gonna join in the harem in the 2 task and are you going to let woldyshorts return in the final task or you have other plans. I really want to know. Hope you update soon. Till the next chapter!
Luke Dragneel chapter 34 . 2/26/2015
An interesting choice. Also, in the last paragraph before Harry leaves you accidentally put forget when forgot or better yet forgotten would have worked better and sounded smoother. Otherwise aside from a handful of grammatical errors, the newest chapter has run smoothly. I am curious as to how Harry will react to Umbridge when he finds out exactly what she does to those she deems unworthy. That will be explosive to say the least. Also, hopefully Harry will be able to fully gain control of his instincts so that he won't be so easily provoked in the future, but can still plot vengeance upon his enemies with icy cold rage.
The touch about Family Magics has always been something believable for the HP Verse to me, as a family line as long as the purebloods have it is expected that they develop their own variants to either known spells or created their own through spellcraft. It would also explain the lack of enchanted objects courses in Hogwarts as that would mean giving the newblood/Muggleborns a way to get rich.
So yeah, that is probably one of the best forms of fanon out there(since Grimoires are a known quantity in real life, and since wandless magic is a Canon fact that anyone can see if they looked it up on the Wiki site. There is even one person famous for their entirely wandless spellcasting of up to a Patronus Charm the size of a Giant).
Rpparker1 chapter 34 . 2/26/2015
I usually don't like drawn out information about power or laws but you made it interesting with Harry changing in defense of him and his own broken in the info good job
MSAP Wiz chapter 34 . 2/26/2015
Well, you could have Draco make Harry very mad and then make Harry you some magic on him. Hint hint nudge nude wink wink gender bent cough cough
sinnercharly chapter 34 . 2/26/2015
Nice chapter. The story is going well and what you did with the Drakonid was a good plot twist.
jkarr chapter 34 . 2/26/2015
nice update
Pric3y chapter 34 . 2/26/2015
Great chapter, and I have to say that I like the Lennox character!
nunobo chapter 34 . 2/26/2015
It is well written and the storyline so far is amazing compared to fanfics I've read so far so all in all you are doing very well
firebolthallow1572 chapter 33 . 2/25/2015
when will you update this story pleeeeaaaaseeee?
933 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »