Reviews for Animagus Mishap! SLOW UPDATES!
ViktornovaMk2 chapter 36 . 5/28
While I find this story a very interesting read and can't wait for the next chapter, there is one major point I would like to complain about.
The reiteration of information from a different point-of-view just seems to be an attempt to "fluff" your story for a higher word count. If something is repeated from someone else's view, it should have at least some defining differences to at least show that it is in fact someone else experiencing the event, so as to add to the story.
missy.duperry chapter 36 . 5/28
I am so glad that the new Chapter has been posted. I was introduced to this story by a friend and fell in love with it. It is amazing. Thank you so much for your time. I love it.
i love the story so far and cant wait for the next chapter hope its soon
Chezhran chapter 36 . 5/26
The story is epic, awesome, incredibly enjoyable. I really like that it's also easy to read, and not just a wall of text. I really like the themes you've put in, and this latest chapter is pretty good. I'm dinitly looking forward to future chapters to find out, how things turn out
wikidsilverwolf chapter 36 . 5/22
have to say this is the absolute weirdest story i have ever read BUT i really enjoy it it has a good plot line and the smut is tasteful some of it not so much but it is very good honestly cant see this story written with out it so keep up the good work
Bast Misao chapter 33 . 5/20
One thing about this chapter doesn't make sense. Why is Crouch still acting as a judge for the Tournament? Wouldn't he have been arrested for breaking his son out of prison and holding him under the Imperius curse for so many years?
Dragen while your stories are well written, significantly better than I could manage, it seems like all your stories have extremely powerfull Harry with harem pairing.

Every thouth of flipping the things basic plot around?

Example

Dark hoxrcux corrupted Hermione /slave Harry / slave Ron / slave Draco

Hermione/Harry in where Hermione is the dominant and Harry is powerfull follower

Harry / Bellatrix / Narcissa / Andromeda where Harry is raised and controlled by Black sisters
Amazing Story
awesomeneo chapter 3 . 5/9
The dialogue in this chapter was a bit too straightforward and really out of character. Changes made to character personalities and stature need to be slow and introduced smoothly, and you threw in a sudden "I'm going to stop slacking off and look what a coincidence potions to make me healthy and strong and let's just explain that you'll probably have 2 animagus forms at the same time." I really thing you should revise this chapter and draw out the box unveiling at least, add more surrounding detail to the room and put more dialogue and explanation between each potion. I'm hoping the dialogue in this chapter doesn't mean the dialogue will be this spotty throughout the story, and I'll keep going for now, Allons-y!
awesomeneo chapter 1 . 5/9
I usually don't read anything containing these types of warnings, but I'm stuck reading the array of longer Animagus stories here and this one has particularly good reviews and an unusual Harem, so even with my reservations, I do believe I'll enjoy this story. Only time will tell as I go, Allons-y!
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 32 . 5/5
I had forgotten about all of the new OC professors... They would be fun additions
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 29 . 5/5
Maybe he should get Narcissia too. Nothing is a bigger fucked you than screwing his mother. Same with Bellatrix for Voldimort
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 29 . 5/5
My only complaint is that Harry treats the chasers as his own whores. I can understand him being angry, but wouldn't it be more likely that he would never allow anyone else to touch them? He is very possessive and they are essentially his slaves.
aaronutte chapter 36 . 5/4
Can't wait for more chapters.
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 8 . 5/2
Bruh, did you have Hermione get raped by a cat in your story? Did I actually read that? Bruh.
937 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »