Reviews for Animagus Mishap! SLOW UPDATES!
Kingdark chapter 38 . 2/14
I think that, at least for a little while, you should stop focussing on the lemons and getting new girls. Focus a bit on the plot itself, the consequences of Harry's actions. Say, the potions keeping them from pregnancy fail and he's a father several times over. Deal with those consequences. Then add some political intrigue to the plot, losing his political position because several people had been bribed or something.

I mean logically, even 'old' family seats have to be able to be 'expelled' if say, a majority vote is gained. Say that Harry is then forced to flee Hogwarts, losing a lot of his wealth and power, forcing him underground.

Maybe he'll make contact with vampires and werewolves and he could ally with them?
Maybe he'll get contact with a small group of 'dark' wizards that aren't / weren't / would not / align themselves with a wizard that crippled himself with incomplete magic.

Also, some previous scene are coming dangerously close to a rape scene. Maybe Harry should realize that he has gone over that line several times over. If he has 'broken' Daphne and her sister to submit to him every time he 'wants some' that could be of the bad if you know what I mean.

The general idea of the story was fairly unique at the least, given all the mature scenes which are most definitely against the rules, but who care about silly little rules right?

Also, and this suggestion is probably going to be thrown out of the window, but you should consider for a moment that Harry could 'expand' his pack with males as well. Now, don't get me wrong, Harry doesn't have to be intimate with said males, but further down the line, he'll have a bunch of half sisters / daughters that can't breed with each other. You mix a couple of males in that and that wouldn't happen.

Again, that is probably going to make a lot of people go AH NO WAY and RUN AWAY because I'm scared of gays.

Kingdark
Gojin1990 chapter 38 . 2/6
so about how long between uploads? its a pretty interesting story so far. few incorrect wording but not hard to figure out which words you meant for the most part. definitely hope you complete this story.
Lillithknight chapter 9 . 2/5
Death to Dumb-old-whore!$
Deathmvp chapter 38 . 1/24
Great work on this so far and I look foward to the next part.
Archleone chapter 8 . 1/11
So, Harry can turn into a furry (of different varieties even), and Hermione is permanently a furry who can change into a human and a cat. Oh, and she was dominated by her pet cat, but got off to it and let him keep doing it.

This is sounding less like a "there's a lot of sex, some of which is bestiality" story and more of a "this is setting up to be some kind of furry orgy" story.

You might have wanted to put some warnings about that in the summary. Bestiality doesn't equate furry, not that it's that much less creepy. But it is. Because furries are lunatics. Also, a furry humanoid trying to have sex like a human sounds gross and smell and overall super unpleasant.

I sometimes wonder, do furries ever actually think that stuff through beyond the shallow thoughts of "fur is soft and warm!" and "I really, really, really like -insert animal here-". Because it's easy to make a drawing looks all nice and sensual, but try and translate that into the real world and you just have a horrifying beast that probably smells really awful. Fur is pretty gross if you get it in any amount greater than something like the average sized cat. Also, why the hell would you want to cover skin with something like that? Touching skin feels amazing. But then, maybe they are unaware of that fact. They ARE furries, after all. They probably don't get out much.

I wouldn't want my cat to be the size of a human. Besides the fact that he would probably eat me if he were that size, the shedding would be unreal. Can you imagine how much a "real" furry would shed? Jesus. There would not be enough lint rollers in the world to combat that scourge.

Dogs are another an example of how disgusting fur can get. Wet dog. No one likes the way a dog smells except for people who really love their dogs and gain a preference for it due to sentiment.

I adore corvid birds. Crows, ravens, magpies, you name it. I wouldn't want to fuck one, or an abomination that's a woeful combination of a woman (would fuck) and a bird (would not fuck). Trying to find some kind of halfway point just doesn't work.

Basically, furries are a stain on humanity. It's a mental instability. A sign of the depths of deprivation that can occur in young people if left alone too long with no healthy outlets for their hormones. Maybe they also watched a bit too much of those Disney Cartoons that convinced them that animals can be people too. But they can't.

That said, there's something to be said about the difference between a furry and the less fucked up examples of "monster girls", where it's something like 90-98% human, with some small inhuman aesthetic changes just to make them a little different.

Furries are inhuman abominations, but that kind of "monster girl" is basically just a normal girl with tattoos on certain parts of their skin, or a headband with ears on it. Nekomimi type stuff. Or a "Dragon girl" who is just a girl with sharp nails, maybe some longer incisors, optionally some horns, and unusual eye color. Still almost completely human, very minor differences or additions. It's like a low-key costume you can't take off. There's a world of difference between the two.. categories, if you will. And you won't need to vacuum the bed every morning.

Honestly, a girl with horns might even be kind of hot, if it weren't for the obvious safety hazard. It would take just one misstep during a moment of passion to suddenly find yourself in need of an emergency room and an eye patch.

Also, I suppose the attraction there for me is more due to the whole "demon" aspect of the thing. As a fan of fantasy novels, The idea of other races of humanoids (demons, elves, drow, etc.) appeals to me, but that's mostly because they're essentially almost human except for slightly different attributes/skills/capabilities, or some aesthetic changes. They share our shape (mostly), they have skin (even if in different colors), the same kind of sexual organs (or so the fan art shows me), etc. .

In most stories they're even able to interbreed, so they're similar enough for that (half-elves, that sort of thing). Of course, in terms of lore they're always vastly different, but we're speaking from an objective point of view about pure aesthetics, not about their origins.

Anyway, good luck with your writing. I might check out some of your other stories if they're not also... targeted to a furry demographic.
Mana's Cinder chapter 5 . 1/11
This story has been amusing so far, but giving Harry "hybrid forms" is what the kids would call going "full retard". You never go full retard.

The bestiality is bad enough, and one can even excuse it by arguing it's only because of Harry's "instincts" while he's in those particular forms that give him that attraction, but giving him these hybrid forms is going a step further and turning him into a furry.

Furries are legitimately sick in the head. There's no getting around that. It goes beyond "fetish" and turns into pure delusional fantasies that take over a person's life. It's not something that should be encouraged. It's like telling someone who thinks they're from the future or are the reincarnation of Ann Frank that they are mentally sound.

If this story becomes about Harry turning into a furry and teaching other people to turn into furries so he can fuck them as animals, while also being bipedal for... reasons, I don't think I can continue reading this story. I just signed up for Dom-Harry going around fucking everything because it sounded funny, but there is a such thing as getting too weird.

I'm also hoping these pregnancies don't end up with Harry having a bunch of awkward, furry children because "hybrids". Normal, human children are kind of all they should be. Anything more and this story is just going to choke and die on it's own fur.

That said, this was probably posted in 2012 and you're still writing in 2016, so I imagine these questions have been answered. Has this story become a furry favorite, or were my concerns just me jumping the gun? I'll read a little more to maybe find out.

In any case, your writing is surprisingly not bad, considering the type of story this is (odd smut). The stuff in Harry's trippy-as-fuck animagus dreams was interesting enough that you could maybe make another story with a similar starting point (sans Harry boning McGonacat) and just have it focus on Harry being some sort of Super Newt Scamander Golden, where he travels different dimensions and learns about new and interesting creatures while also learning to turn into them because why not.
Neff97 chapter 38 . 1/8
looking forward to the next update and the future of fleur delacour
Harryfan3393 chapter 17 . 1/4
I started reading this New years day and can't stop reading it
Anthony chapter 38 . 12/24/2016
First off I LOVE the story so far! This is one I definantly look forward to see more of! I am proud to admit I stayed up and read this story so far for 7 hours straight! Please continue the story and I look forward to seeing it,
Anthony
PwnerofHeroes chapter 15 . 12/23/2016
brilliant you really do the best dominant Harry's most people can't get the balance right
anewlife1988 chapter 35 . 12/19/2016
This story is absolutely perfect besides the mistakes here and there which isn't much of a worry to me at least I love this fanfic so much I've been reading over and over every time you post a new chapter I wish the chapters would be a little faster it seems like months for a new one... don't get discouraged with the flamers just know that there's those of us in the kingdom of FanFiction that love your story if you have any ideas of other fanfics similar to yours where hp is powerful and or a creature that is over 50k words please let me know love your work

Josh
Guest chapter 37 . 12/16/2016
Rita transform into a bug put it in the story please timvast
Guest chapter 36 . 12/16/2016
Great job. Timvast
Guest chapter 35 . 12/16/2016
This is the best story ever from timvast
Guest chapter 30 . 12/16/2016
The slap on the wrist part was very funny
1,044 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »