Reviews for Animagus Mishap! SLOW UPDATES!
Drag7 chapter 7 . 5/22/2022
Arbitrary challenges added into a story almost always make it worse interrupting the normal flow of the story and soul bonds are cheesy and overrated.
Drag7 chapter 1 . 5/21/2022
Well, since you posted that largely pointless notification on email notifications, (just cancel and block those anyways and get the app, far less hassle), I now have no idea just how dead any of your work is. Hopefully this is continued though.
kent-jensen chapter 44 . 5/21/2022
i hope to see the re-write
EdTheBeast chapter 44 . 5/21/2022
Thanks, have a that seems to work through.
avidreader-everafter chapter 44 . 5/20/2022
was a bit disappointed tho that this isn't an update
avidreader-everafter chapter 44 . 5/20/2022
it is in part relating to the app, they purposely made it so the only way to get consistent updates and notifications is to have the app and or Gmail I have both on my two profiles and miss nothing
twinklegoesthesea chapter 44 . 5/20/2022
️ ️ ️ ️
Katiarange chapter 44 . 5/20/2022
Thanks hope you do update this still one of my favorite stories
b.19999 chapter 40 . 5/19/2022
This was one of the stories that introduced me to fanfiction so it is great that you're thinking of rewriting it. Here are a few suggestions:

Hermione and Minerva can be spread out throughout the year. Maybe Minerva doesn't become pregnant until later in the school year so doesn't join his Harem yet. As for Hermione: Have her be on heat suppresants that she builds a resistance to which causes her to go into heat at an inoportune time. She might still sense Harry's forms in him and decide to get to the bottom of it. At some point she decides to follow Harry as a kneazle and goes into heat after she sees him transform and panics.
Luna can probably also happen at a later point in the year. Maybe after finding Medusa at the beginning of the year Harry meets Luna in the bathroom after she got locked out by her housemates.
As for Daphne I suggest having more interactions between Harry and her before she joins him. Maybe in runes class the professor decides to assign pairs to experiment

For the centaurs, if you get to the second task in the story, maybe have it take place in the forbidden forest instead of the lake. The Champions have to get the hostages from the centaurs and Sara helps Harry which angers Bane.

For a name for the dragon world I think Wyrmroost would fit well. It's the name of a dragon sanctuary from the book series Fablehaven.
desireejones99 chapter 44 . 5/19/2022
I've been sending fanfic complaints every week I guess they don't care
roon0 chapter 44 . 5/19/2022
Thanks for the heads up.
Rokai666 chapter 44 . 5/19/2022
wait you get email alerts from fanfiction I've never noticed
Hipnyah chapter 44 . 5/18/2022
i just have my browser open up my favorite tab for fanfiction and all my update tabs for sb ao3 sv and qq. so i never miss an allert i just have to close 3 tabs before i can use the browser (and often on ff) so yeah i saw this immediately and probably always will.
shadespace chapter 44 . 5/18/2022
This isn't right it feels like they're taking away your choice to not uses gmail
Luxic chapter 36 . 12/4/2021
lancercross/art/Hedwig-the-Owl-of-House-Gryffindor-561003574

Here is the updated link for the Hedwig picture
1,394 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »