Reviews for Animagus Mishap! SLOW UPDATES!
MarikElricXIII chapter 33 . 2/17/2015
I know you probably have a lot on your schedule when it comes to updates, but I hope some day updates for this fic come faster. But even if they don't the chapters are still worth the wait, keep writing.
Animalover205 chapter 33 . 2/17/2015
Not bad, good to see that you haven't given up on this story, keep up the good work.
wolfgang108 chapter 33 . 2/17/2015
Yea, your back with this great story. Just one question: will Harry's Drakonid destroy the eggs from his new pet, as in lion prides when a new alpha male takes over or will he be raising some step-children soon ? Thanks for sharing.
Dark13 chapter 33 . 2/17/2015
My only complaint with this chapter is, I'd like to see the Drakonid as more of a love then a suddenly subservient pet. Dragons are proud, powerful creatures, to me, it seems like it would take a lot more then a few days or even years in the shadow realm to make her that submissive. To put her in shock? Sure, seeing as what she just learned and she was in fact, raped. To make her submissive? I just have a hard time seeing it. This isn't my fic though, so I am not telling you how to do it, just a personal programme I have that I think would make it fun better, more so since she could train him and not go with whatever he says, especially since Hermione, a human, put up more fight then a dragon. Again, this is a personal preferance, so, up to you how it goes.
Obfuscated chapter 33 . 2/17/2015
I have a problem with this chapter and that problem is called premature... revelation.

I believe that Harry is going public too soon. He has not yet the assets to weather the pushback he's sure to get over this.

His position is not yet secure enough to fend off ministerial or Dumbledorian probing into either his Centaur, his animagus ability (He's only shown one but the dragon form is likely to set off huge question marks) or his new dragon pet. Let alone active interference.

And while this Harry certainly acts brashly he didn't came across as, well, I'd class this maneuvre as brash arrogance befitting a Malfoy, except that the Malfoys have the bribes, blackmail or influence to make the problems go away. Harry doesn't. Yet.

More to the point he didn't need to. You said it yourself in the story: The shadow realm distorts time. It would have been easier (and more in keeping with Harry tastes) to just dominate all 4 dragons beforehand in the shadow realm and then a have carefully choreographed fight to make Harry look barely squeezing by (Possibly with a nice wound to justify a vacation to 'heal') and give other three champons a real challenge.

Harry announcing his dragon form to the world doesn't serve his long time needs (and screws Harry out of having a surprise midnight snack after the third task) because right now the forces opposed to his long term desires of freedom and independence can challenge and outmatch him for it.
JasonZ0654 chapter 33 . 2/17/2015
Glad you are finally back, can't wait for the next chapter. Please update Vulcan as well if you could.
lalo80 chapter 32 . 2/15/2015
Porfa no tardes en actualizar y de incluir en el harem a Ginny, Tonks, Fleur y Gabriel.
Ademas seria bueno que escribas lemon de Harry lemon de Harry con Remedios y lemon de Harry en su forma de Humano, tambien. tambien una combinacion de Harry en su forma de lobo con Hermione y otro de Harry en su forma de lobo con Luna
Ronin Kenshin chapter 33 . 2/17/2015
lol that was great!
HeyStardust chapter 33 . 2/17/2015
Update soon please
The Slumbering Dragon chapter 33 . 2/17/2015
I like your story. A fair contribution to that statement might be coming from my perverted side, but that's beside the point.

What I do hope for is that Daphne and Astoria soon learn that their Mate is none other than Harry. I hope you won't prolong it for too long, because that would be like antagonizing the readers instead of creating interesting drama. Besides, I have to admit that their expression on realizing the identity of their Mate would be worth seeing. I hope that such a scene would happen soon.

Aside that, Hope for a quick update.
Pric3y chapter 33 . 2/17/2015
Brilliant chaptwr!
He showed that drakonid bitch who's Alpha!
theblacklightprojekt chapter 33 . 2/17/2015
shadow realm more like purple realm
te.nellis chapter 33 . 2/17/2015
Lol! That was a great chapter though I kind of wish the Dragonid had been his mate rather than yet another pet. Anyway keep it up!
Vexuq chapter 33 . 2/16/2015
I really enjoyed this, I'm not really sure how you're going to fit the dragon-hybrid into the story. It seems to me that this fandom is becoming a big PWP, I love multi pairings and I truly enjoy reading this but I truthfully think that he shouldn't be getting more pets. Atleast for a while, he should be trying to become one with the animals inside him and learning what has happened.

Very well done!
-Vexuq
FlynnLivesndIwilbuildtheGrid chapter 33 . 2/16/2015
Like a boss, no like a god.
940 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »