Reviews for Animagus Mishap! SLOW UPDATES!
ed-hunter616 chapter 30 . 1/17
Great story hope to read an update soon!
Gamma Lead chapter 30 . 1/12
I love the updates to the story. After re-reading the whole thing, the newer chapters seem to be more focused on the action than on the relationships and character building (eg. random acromantula battle with no explanation or much discussion on it between Sara/Remedy/Tonks/Harry, and Harry's seemingly random transformation to wolf form-I'd have thought dragon if anything). That being said, I'm happy that the story is moving on, and faster at that (enjoyable as the lemons are to read, this story has great potential and it always seems to be a battle between a good scene or an equally good plot development). I find myself looking forward to the tournament (either dragonkin Harry with dragons or a novel task-either would be awesome), and of course the development of the Harry/Daphne relationship and explanation of who Harry actually is. On top of that, there's the delicious tension that can happen when Tonks sits in on the debauchery to ensue and has to fight between remaining professional or turning into Harry's Aurorer pet. Will be interesting to see how long she can last (and what she does in private to make it that way) or if she can even resist... So many things to look forward to-hope the "slow updates" is going to update relatively soon. :D
Opinr chapter 30 . 1/7
A very fun story so far I'm surprised you have'nt done unicorn protector Potter yet I want to see that I look forward to more and hoppe you write more soon.
Kriegmarine chapter 1 . 1/8
Was having fun reading until Harry turned into a kneazle of all things; how boring.
musme chapter 30 . 1/7
a decent lenght review?
english isn't my first language, and I have some difficulties to say exactly what I want.
so, I love your fic?
seriously it is too hot
and the story is too interesting.
excuse me if next reviews are shorter.
but at the end what do you prefer?
a pathetic review (yeah, I often write just "I like/love it) or any review at all?
Biblio388 chapter 30 . 1/5
The omake were funny and a little ridiculous but good none the less. Enjoyed the newer chapters.
megan chapter 30 . 12/31/2013
just wondering if you will be continuing with this story because i saw someone else with the same story saying they adopted it and i was just wondering if you were going to continue to write.
fanfictionsfan chapter 30 . 1/1
A very different story not that it bothers too much except for the "true bestiality" parts your did and it would be great if you stopped but if not I could just skip it again but It kinda ruins the flow of the story... Anyway keep up the good work!
rookie802 chapter 30 . 1/1
Good chapter!
Karou WindStalker chapter 30 . 12/30/2013
hope to see this continue. _
cha0sw0lf chapter 30 . 12/28/2013
wow just wow and the omake at the end OMFGWTFROTFLMAO
A critic chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
I'm not sure quite how to express the thousand levels of disgust you have reached. So instead I'm going to walk away and pray that you and every person who likes this story gets terminal cancer.
Zobx chapter 30 . 12/22/2013
Would like to see how harry's dragon portion reacts to the dragon challenge if u use it again. Any ways great story keep up the good work
fireforge92 chapter 30 . 12/22/2013
Can't wait till the next chapter. Don't takes months to update please. Update soon... Please?
Pric3y chapter 30 . 12/20/2013
Looking forward to see how harry deals with the first task, there are so many ways you can do it and the most obvious/coolest is getting harry to use partial/full Imperial Horntail Dragon animagus transformations :D
481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »