Reviews for Animagus Mishap! SLOW UPDATES!
Mangahero18 chapter 8 . 5/19/2015
Catgirl Hermione seems unnecessary. Are all the lemons gonna be between transformed partners? Cause Bestiality really isnt my most favorite thing in the world...
Mangahero18 chapter 7 . 5/19/2015
Ugh its like Information vomit. I DID like the addition of an centaur OC romantic interesting because it has never been done before.
Mangahero18 chapter 6 . 5/19/2015
Ugh GOD this chapter was wordy. You really need to work on your expositional dialogue.
Mangahero18 chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
This was...weird. Not unpleasant just...weird.
LoneWolf1234 chapter 35 . 5/11/2015
Please Update
Guest chapter 35 . 5/6/2015
Please update mishap soon
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Wives will be Hermione, Daphne, Astoria and McGonagall? Here wondered how Harry would react to the fact that Zabini wants him to surrender? Will satisfy it Zabini?
baseballarrow chapter 35 . 5/6/2015
i love the story and cant wait for more
firetemplar415 chapter 34 . 5/4/2015
I thought Crouch sr. Was arrested?
Also, a lot of grammatical errors.
Yami-Guy chapter 6 . 5/2/2015
Well played using logic in the magical world...it just never seems to be used enough. People always use clich├ęs and shit. Not give reasons and have evidence to support it within their stories.
David M. Potter chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
Great start!
f5repeat chapter 35 . 5/2/2015
Great to have you back with a muse to write and can not wait to see what fine pieces of literature you create.
Vendelous chapter 20 . 4/29/2015
Oh my God! That omake was awesome! To be fair I think Sirius would be a terrific pimp if he cleaned up a little bit. Tell me you can't see that man in the full getup with 'riding dirty' playing in the background. Love the pickup quidditch games, very few authors have thought of that during this timeline. And I mean no offense when I say that the story's moving just a little bit slow for my taste, but there is a lot happening so I think YOUR pace is actually rather nice. Keep it up and I'll try to submit an omake for review at some later date k?
Matthias chapter 18 . 4/29/2015
Omake request ch 18
"I did tell you that if you were good girls, I'd show you something that you wouldn't think was possible. Sadly I haven't got the time,seeing that I've got some homework to finish, however..." Harry said as the vixens finally noticed Hermione in all her cat-girl glory wearing nothing but her fur, a pair of thigh-high dragon skin boots, and a smirk."Hermione here has her own homework for you three." The three girls gulped as Hermione stepped to the side revealing three toys the exact size and shape of harry's member."Be gentle on the vixens, kitten...and remember anything below the waist is mine." As the door closed and Harry's final words reached their ears, the cat-girl smirked, flexing a riding crop between her hands. "Well? What are you waiting for? Let's see if you can handle my boyfriend, Angelina, you're up first." While the other two citizens were still trying to understand what the hell was happening, Angelina Johnson squealed and jogged over to the toys and began taking it as far as she could into her mouth and throat followed shortly by her two friends. The room echoing with the sound of giggling girls and the occasional crack of the crop against taut backsides.
EndlessChains chapter 34 . 5/1/2015
A interesting story. The plot and the creativity for this story was well done. It's different that is for sure with the adventure that Harry goes on and the Animagus explanation was interesting As well as what animals he can change into. I like the idea that his animal side is dominant at times to tell him that he needs to show more of his animal side at times in order to get some relief from them. Harry's personality is enjoyable as he wont be taking anyone's nonsense as they will try to ruin him and he will just fight back. The girls in the harem are interesting that range from normal to monster girls. All are quite charming as well as the activities that they get to. The tournament is underway and looks like everyone is his enemy except for his pets and mates and anyone else that will follow him. It is an enjoyable read and fun to read how Harry will react to all the hostility towards him and his own. The Yule Ball and second task will prove to be interesting when you come to write it hat is for sure. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
796 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »