Reviews for Animagus Mishap! SLOW UPDATES!
Azrael's Son chapter 39 . 7/5
your plot wa s just fine please dont cut anything out you wrote so far just explain races history via flashbacks or something? hope you dont cut too much out if u do and great story please keep it going?
NightRider2000 chapter 1 . 7/5
go do it
Deathsythe20 chapter 40 . 7/5
I have loved the story for a few years so if your rewrite it ok just so long as you keep working on it. As for Luna harry could meet her and help with bullies with medusa like you did before works since the chamber would have alot of knowledge there. And finally the Ginny thing you can use the simple fact that she would owe him a life debt while also throwing in a potions scheme with Ron and molly to make it easier for him to legally make the family back off if they fight it while making sure George and Fred understand and know that harry wouldn't abuse her
Acorbe chapter 40 . 7/5
No need to rewrite it, you have it in the title that it will have slow updates, if that doesn't bring the point across then what would. So what if you forgot the plot just wing the story, If some things contradict each other then oh well.
shugokage chapter 40 . 7/5
Good luck I have been a fan of this story for a long time!
Lord Anime chapter 40 . 7/5
That prologue was a turn off. Is the dragon folk from some other book, game or something? To be honest the way you set them up before they sounded like they were your take on the dragon flights from World of Warcraft. Since those dragons with their dragonkin and shape shifting skills they were a close match. If you need help or someone to bounce ideas off of hit me up and we can use the pm system here or a chat program we both use.
VizeerLord chapter 40 . 7/5
It is an even year.
Why not take the whole Harry Potter is a Dark Lord to the max?
Conspiring with 'known' Dark Wizards (Black)
Promoting Dark Creature interests (Lupin)
General un-Law-fulness (animagus training, potion brewing, trafficking in magi-zoo-logy (buckbeak))

This is of course before he decides to gather his hearm/followers and withdraw to mystic islands while 'preaching' the values of great sex to bow-legged witches fighting the Ministry over the rights to his gold.

Of course, if he is a Dragon type sub-race, the Castle and Valley could easily be claimed as his, and anyone who says otherwise can talk to the ...

More please
Melikalilly chapter 40 . 7/5
I love this idea
HowlnMadHowie chapter 40 . 7/5
I thoughtyou'd brng in Luna somewhere start of 4th bec Harry would discover how she's being bullied and mistreated by the 'claws. I note you left out the CrimsonTrio. What about that dragon, whose name I forget,t aht Harry dominated in 1st task?
hellfire45 chapter 40 . 7/5
I am glad to see this will be rewritten for the better and in the rewrite i hope the girls in harrys harem will be just his as i remember with the chasers he was going to use them to seduce people for him but now i hope they will be just his
fireclaw239 chapter 40 . 7/5
can you at least leave this version of the story up, for those of us who still like it?
darklonerangerdxd chapter 39 . 7/4
Good story and chapter. Waiting for the next update and try to update overlord vulcan.
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 39 . 6/28
I liked the story best in the beginning, the focus on 2 girls was simply more rewarding, adding a whole host of other characters for harry to have his way with made it loose some of its charm. I was also looking forward to see how the while thing with mcgonnagal would play out but due to the focus on others that has been slow going.

That said your a great writer and this is a great read.
Azrael's Son chapter 39 . 6/21
please update soon wonderful story
BrookJackson chapter 39 . 6/21
I really liked the chapter, I think the basic Pern world would be a good basis for the Draconid world/backstory, I mostly read the story for the interesting plot and all the lemons that go together. I think your balance of plot and lemons is perfect, and I can't wait to read more.
1,152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »