Reviews for Animagus Mishap! SLOW UPDATES!
jkarr chapter 38 . 11/1/2016
nice update.
Theo3983 chapter 38 . 11/1/2016
I'm interested in seeing the fluer and ginny angles developed. ginny has the life debt to make it easier
DarkHollow07 chapter 37 . 10/31/2016
Been on hiatus with reading and what do I come back to another awesome chapter. Always ready for more lol
Lord Damon Markloff Darkling chapter 37 . 10/30/2016
looking great so far! looking forward to more chapters!
OoOXylionOoO chapter 14 . 10/30/2016
GO Harry!
blackbloodywolf chapter 37 . 10/30/2016
well Daphne seems to be caving slowly but surely
OoOXylionOoO chapter 10 . 10/30/2016
Harry is becoming cruel... Taking pleasure in hurting people...
OoOXylionOoO chapter 9 . 10/29/2016
What is a good size review? Really? Is it 5 words, 2 sentence, 300 words?
Anyway, I find this chapter quite good.
Albus is a fool tho. I mean with his power he could stun 5 people in the room oblivate them then use house elves to get them to their room. Or he could just go at nigh as he his the Headmaster and oblivate them easily. Now maybe with Occlumency they could remember it but he has a very good potion master and it should not be too hard to find a potion to make them trust him more.
Or for example Minerva could write a letter to several people like Augusta Longdubat, Amelia Bones etc. and tell them what she thinks is happening at Hogwart, tell them to keep it secret and that she fear that she would be oblivated so they can do something in case.

Keep up the good work.
Tchouss
Xylion
OoOXylionOoO chapter 8 . 10/29/2016
Didn't you said that Harry liked math? So why runes and not arithmancy too?
Anyway, another part of this fanfiction is unveiled, and it is great.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 7 . 10/29/2016
OKay... didn't see that coming. So... is he able to transform into a centaur or something?
OoOXylionOoO chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
Pretty interesting.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 2 . 10/29/2016
Not bad at all.
Zee Capten chapter 37 . 10/27/2016
I'm loving this story. Is one of the very few that is in progress that i'm reading. Because i get very frustrated when the autor disappear and leaves the story incomplete. I really want to see the smut of Hermione getting fuck by all transformations of Harry to prove her submission. Please don't give up this story is really good. P.s. Sorry for the bad english.
1,030 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »