Reviews for The Incredibly Troubled Mind of Rainbow Dash
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
p[ol;l'lkpok;'l';l';l;l;lpplpooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Xavious216 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Great one-shot, it was pretty great.
Golden Love chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
poor rainbow dash
mlpfan chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
amazing work as always. I really enjoyed seeing the Pinkie/Rainbow pairing focused on again as well as how you went into a more in depth portrayal of their relationship. Can't wait to see what brilliance you produce for us readers next time.
Necrovore chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I enjoy reading the different POV stories you have for your Cloud Kicker series and look forward to your future chapters. One suggestion though, for the benefit of those who have not yet discovered your series and would not be following these as you release them, could you put a read order/timeline for this series in your profile? Or include direct mention of the side stories at the ends of the relevant chapters to direct readers as to what they should read next. I like the lack of author notes cluttering your stories but I know I would be irritated if I came across this series after the fact and was trying to figure out which to read at which point without a guide.
Featherstone180 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Bravo, bravo, this is a beautifully written story. Is this the ending to the Incredibly dense mind of Rainbow Dash, and the life of a winning pony? I hope not. Anyway if it isn't I can't wait to read more. Happy reading xD