Reviews for Muse of Fire
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Holy wow this story was hot! Love that there was all that anger and irritation until they both just snapped! GREAT job!

Jess
Insane chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I wasn't going to review since you posted this over a year ago, but I saw your not at the end and I have nothing but time so I am. I loved this little thing you wrote. You are amazing.
Darth Keyara chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
That was lovely!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Yay!
Smexy times :P
xenascully chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Guh...
YaoiFreak4Life chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Im so in love with this!
so-and-so13 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Well, hello indeed!

Very nice story. I can't find too much to pick on, so I find that I must simply say: Why not longer? :D

I liked it. Thanks for a fun read!
Crystal Hope Dragon chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Now that IS original. Everyone usually just throws in confession scenes, but those 'hello's were really creative. Please keep up the good work.
merlinfan4ever chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
AWWWWWWWWWW!
i didnt realise something had been missing from my day until i read your story!
TBallonFF chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Loved it! Awsome work! :D
Lilas Heiress chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I really loved it! It was cute and hot and very well written. I really like the way you've described the sex scene, it's not obscene, not too short... it's exactly the kind of love scene I like to read.

Thank you for this little treasure.

xoxo
Lilas
Madoma chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Haha! Very cute. Loved the ending. I could actually hear Arthur telling Merlin to shut up. :)
Eliptikus chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Wonderful!...and extremely hot! :D
Morganasmantle chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Yay! Another merthur story, there will never be enough, good story :) -Rae P.s. If you've only seen a few episodes of the 5 season..you did wonderfully,though your missing out on other great merthur points :P
Be My Master chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
erma gurd, I love the endning.