Reviews for All That Glitters Isn't Salmon
WorldSeeker chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Haha this was great! Not just the dialogue but even the writing style fit perfectly with Vanellope's character! Great job, wish you would keep going! Maybe Ralph could come to visit?
DanniB chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Wonderful stuff. Really matches Vanellope's personality.
m chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
i love sour bill and king candy
storyman123123 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
i don't know if you were hinting at this, but i don't agree that vanellope likes ralph in that way, like more than a friend... i'd say she looks at him like he is her father, and vice versa. but great story!
prinkism chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This is absolutely adorable. You write the perfect Vanellope.
Kambanjo chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Everything here is perfect, characterization, mentions from the movie, and definately how Vanellope would react to the changes that happened. You write Wreck it Ralph stories very well, please make more!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Aw, nice to see some introspection.
PretendPlay chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Oh wow! I love this! You have her down so well! Great job!
aburameclanhead chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Cute!
KillerLightbulb chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Love it, love everything about it. Vanellope is my absolute favorite character and I hope to see more fics with her.
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
It's kinda weird that the programmers made Vanellope's personality clash so much with her game. Then again, maybe she was a lot more like the other girl's originally, but then developed differently due to people ostracizing her.
funvince chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This was very well-written and the plot sounds interesting too. I liked that you're exploring what Vanellope's life would be post-movie and how she would feel about it.
karly05 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
LOL at the Jeeves reference (I love when she calls Ralph that). Nicely done, nice insight into Vanellope, and that is an awful lot of pink...