Reviews for Shadow Mage
Pixiecropse chapter 8 . 3/11
how dare you destroy that wall what did the wall ever do to you
Rainbowmnms chapter 2 . 1/3
God, your story is great. I do Fairy Tail too...actually it's more like I'm addicted XD, but this one is awesome. It kind of reminds me of my own writing. Seriously, though...you're great. I try to make mine funny, too, but I doubt it's as good as this. Keep up the good work!
PurpleDiamondDevil chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
this story shall be read at my wedding! *Sister yelling "WHAT WEDDING!?"*
sosoguillemot chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
hahahaha, this is hilarious. I really love her quirkiness and weird mind. and Midnight is just hilarious. :D
sleepingfairy28 chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
YAY UPDATE! I love this story and it never fails to make me smile. UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN PLEASE!
Sparrow2099 chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
LOL! I love your character she's awesome she may have one or two screws loose but I think her and midnight are adorable together update when you can!
kisshufan4ever chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
Awesome :) I love soul eater by the way :)
Sparrow2099 chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
Hahaha I can't wait until the next chapter Yume is so funny and suits Midnight so much! And what happened to Cobra and Cerberus? Won't he be hurt? Well Midnight hasn't noticed so I guess it doesn't matter
Guest chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
Wahhhhhhhhh please update! I've been waiting for weeks for a new chapter. I really want to know if midnight finds her or someone else. So UPDATE PLEASE!
XxFairyTail1 chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
so are yume and midnight siblings?
sosoguillemot chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
YOU FINALLY UPDATED! OMG!
I was like... checking this story EVERY DAY to make sure i was there when you updated and now you have! right now, you made my day, you know? this story is just AMAZING. heck, amazing isn t even strong eough for the word! but yeah, anyways! i really love your story and i really wish you would update soon, because you left us with a mean cliffie... *snif snif* :'(
CHIBIWOLFPACK chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
UPDATE PLEASE!
StellarStrife chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
Nuntis chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
I love your story! It is indeed very funny and catchy. Keep up the good work and continue writing with the same spark!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2013