Reviews for How I Fall Asleep
samport34613 chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
this story makes me cry. please update
Quinnlove202 chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Fantastic story. Truly. I've just recently started watching Teen Wolf and have been sucked into the fandom, particularly the Derek/Lydia pairing - which is how I came across your story. Can't wait for the next chapter, you're doing a great job!
LaLaALa521 chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Just found this story and I couldn't be happier. It's utter epic perfection. The first two chapters had me bawling. The characters are so real but simple and the storyline is layered and very interesting. I honestly love it and cannot wait to see how it all develops. :)
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Ok I cried again when Lydia saw ghost jackson :'''(
This is such a great story, can't wait for the next update!
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
THIS IS MAKING ME CRY
I really care about the Lydia/jackson relationship so this hurts. Great first chapter
Kaoz chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Lydia Martin I'm Your Best Friend now.
She is definitely my fave character on that show- y i even watch it at all, lol
oh boy, I so enjoy reading ur Lydia. she's awesome!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
Great story! Keep writing : )
EllaChocolate chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
Loved it! Upload soon!
Rose chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Thank you so much for updating! I absolutely love this story! I love the chemistry that you give Lydia and Derek! They are one of my favorite pairings, and I think they would bring out such interesting qualities in each other and have such great interactions. I really wish that there were more scenes of the two of them on the show.
You are such an amazingly gifted writer. Not often do I find stories here that literally move me to tears, and then make me laugh a paragraph later. While the show really seems to gloss over Lydia and Jackson's relationship, and cast it as fairly superficial, I appreciate that you delve deeper. While it's difficult reading the parts where Lydia is so brokenhearted over his death that she is literally physically in pain, it really shows the depth of her emotions, and that she isn't just a vapid bitch. And even though this isn't actually on the show, I feel like Teen Wolf in general is really great at making the characters feel grief. Unlike many other shows, particularly Vampire Diaries, where people die left and right, and rarely do the characters seem to care, TW and your story show how they should actually be responding.
I hope you enjoy your vacation! And while I know that you said you won't update for a while because of it, the sooner the better, because this is probably one of my all-time favorite fanfics, and I can't wait to see where you take it.
Dessilaylia chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Yaaaaa! You updated. Thank u, it made my day and have a fun vacation, update as soon as u can :)
Angel chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Please update this beautiful story!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
I hope this amazing story can be updated soon!
Kathey27 chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Wow this is a late review isn't it? If you want you can blame my midterms and SAT studying, both of which are awful by the way.

Anywhos? This chapter? *sigh* THIS IS WHAT TEEN WOLF NEEDS! Now, don't get me wrong, I trust Jeff Davis a hell of a lot more than I ever trusted Kripke and more than I'll ever trust Carver but still, it's chapters like this that remind me of why I read fanfiction.

All the Lydia and Isaac interactions are just pure magic and fluff and *sigh* sorry Stiles, Lydia is pack mom. There is no sharing, she is Pack Mom, capitals and all.

LYDIA SWEETIE YOU DIDN'T KILL JACKSON! YOU SAVED HIM WITH THE POWER OF LOVE AND SASSINESS AND CURLS!

Oh dear god, the scene with Jackson's 'ghost'? I am a sobbing mess, seriously, it's scenes like this... and then you follow it by a heart wrenching Stiles and Lydia scene and stomp my heart with this: "The truth Lydia, is that you'll hollow out a space in your heart for him - you'll carve it out with your bare hands - and you'll carry him around with you for the rest of your life like a badge of honor, or maybe like a warning label. Some days, you'll pull out your own hair and scream into your pillow and your throat will still feel heavy and full of pain and grief. And you won't ever understand why." WHY DO YOU WRITE SUCH BEAUTIES LIKE THIS?! DO YOU WANT TO CRUSH MY ALREADY SHRIVELED HEART?!

And Lydia and Stiles watch Downton Abbey... just... just perfection because that show is amazing and Lydia and Stiles are all there is and just... no words...

DEREK AND LYDIA IN THE CAR AND ANGST AND TWISTER AND ORGIES AND HE CAN'T TEACH HER HOW TO BE BROKEN!

KSJOIWHEABFNSMOWIHEFIUWFBSJA BCSACUWELBWJCSNC!

HE SAYS HER NAME LIKE IT HURTS!

And that final quote... I am officially dead.

- kathey

P.S. This is the story that's going to hold me over until season 3.
caught-offsides chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
OH KY GOD seriously just rip out ky heart and walk all over it why don't you. but really, I loved this chapter because it made me feel so much. kudos to you! and I truly hope that you continue this great piece of work!
caught-offsides chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
this literally made me cry. SO. MANY. EMOTIONS. I am in love with this story and omg poor poor poor Jackson and Lydia and Derek and isaac and damn why does teen wold evok this level of anxiety IT'S A MTV SHOW FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »