Reviews for How I Fall Asleep
Daddy's LiL HeartBreaker chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
That might of been the best birthday present ever! The moment I read that Jackson was dead, I was hoping for a Lydia and Stiles conversation like that. Oh and the conversation Lydia had with Derek at the end was perfect.
Dessilaylia chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
I'm in Love with you story, and i have to say this is my favorite story out of them all(:
Christina chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
I am blown away. ah. I'm in love. more please.
Christina chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I love the Issac and Lydia friendship. and i love the Issac and Derek fluff ness. everything is grand. the detail is amazing.
Kaoz chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Ooh! What does she get? N finding the jacket in her closet ... It's no big I'd guess but to me that feels just a little bit intimate.
Omg, the image of them playing twister! Ha!
I'm enjoying this immensely, pls take ur time n continue bc I'll b sniffling through each chapter until this is complete.
DoubleDee068 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
I story
... so much emotion!# makes up
Daddy's LiL HeartBreaker chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I'm totally slacking lately when it's come to reviews. Amazing first chapter! Aww, a Lydia and Jackson baby. That is going to be one gorgeous kid. Oh my god, poor Jackson! I really love this story so far. I've wanted to do a Teen Wolf story, but I never thought I could get Stiles right.
Dessilaylia chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
WOW! that was an amazing chapter, you have to keep going this is pure gold(:
Lalalalupits chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
So wonderfully written and the last bit of the poem is yours?
lydialahey chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
is it weird that i just turned into a lydia/isaac shipper? itd be awesome if you could write a lydia/isaac fic :p hope to hear from u soon :)
Bronzetaraj chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I love this! Please update soon, I am so excited about this story! I can't wait to see what comes next, I really want Derek and Lydia to talk about her baby. I would like to see him raising the baby, I can't wait to see their connection (mates?, secret relatives? I am hoping for mates) I also feel like the characters are pretty spot on. Awesome work!
Kaoz chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I've got to say I wasn't going to read simply bc its usually all fluff...BUT I'm super into this one. Tears n sniffles all the way! Of the show, i like Lydia the best. Allison just...annoys.
Post soon.
Kathey27 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Yes yes, I wore you down but you didn't put up much of a fight missy! YOU WANTED TO POST THIS AND YOU KNOW IT!

Can I start by saying that I read the warnings this time, slowly and... holy cow. I know, who in the hell am I to talk but... still... this story is going to have me sobbing into my pillow at night, isn't it? ISN'T IT?

This was brilliant. Bloody and gorgeous and amazing and brilliant. The funeral scene? Yeah, I started to sob like I don't even know what. I have such a soft spot for Danny you would not BELIEVE. He needs to become pack, NOW.

I loved the scene with Jackson's parents and how Lydia tells the dad that Jackson loved him and oh god... AKSLKHFJHIUWRHJFNAKMFNSAKFSA ...SO MANY DAMN FEELS! TOO MANY FEELS!

The flashback to his death? Oh god, be still my poor, dead broken heart. It was so... beautiful. That's the only word I have for it. It was great and beautiful and of course he makes jokes and of course it ends like that. I hope she ripped Gerard apart. Slowly.

I love the Lydia/Derek graveyard scene soooo much. It was so raw and SAD. I loved how he was all quiet and calm and there for her.

The school scenes? Perfect. I love the idea of Boyd pulling the fire alarm and all the wolves growling at anyone who tries to get near her. And Stiles' constant talk about the Avengers, I liked how you slipped them in there, much respect. I really liked the bathroom scene too, I love the thought of Erica and Lydia as friends.

ISAAC! ISAAC MY SWEET, SWEET BABY! ARE YOU OKAY?! BECKY DIDN'T PUT YOU THROUGH A LOT OF PAIN DID SHE?! ARE. YOU. OKAY?!... yeah, I love Isaac. He's one of my babies. I love the Isaac and Lydia scenes. They were so sweet and cute and Lydia is such a pack mom. And oh Isaac, sweetie, talking about his brother and how he's like Derek and THAT EXPLAINS SO MUCH I CAN'T EVEN!

Is Lydia his mate? I love mate stories. They make me so warm inside. I mean, they're usually all angsty and sad and whatnot but I love them sooo much. The last scene was great and awesome and funny and they want a bigger room *snicker* and oh Isaac, threatening Derek with Stiles' presence, smart move.

Oh and Becky, don't think I didn't notice you slip in Peter's death in the beginning. I noticed that missy. And Richard Siken, LIKE I WOULDN'T RECOGNIZE THAT LINE. Seriously, I have pretty much all of Crush memorized. It is scary.

All in all, amazing and great and you included two of my favorite songs in here so yay! Skinny Love is a classic and Andrew Belle can do no wrong.

Ohs and the quotes? The first one? Oh Becky, why do you always do this to me?!

- kathey

P.S. ISAAC!
duskks chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I really like your writing. I'm interested to see where you go with this. Great start!
DoubleDee068 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I love it so far! omg Lydia preggers! man...
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3