Reviews for The Good Old College Try
CountryGrl chapter 9 . 8/27/2013
Ee! What a gorgeous ending! :D that was one of the only flurry-of-words accidental "I love you" that I have actually missed right along with the person talking. Which must mean it flowed really nicely with the rest. Aw, I love this! Beautiful.
CountryGrl chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
Okay good I am happy because cuteness and hugs

But

"I'm over it. It's not like I know what having someone love you is like, so I didn't grow up all those years missing it."

That is the saddest thing and I am just heartbroken for Leonard right now okay so I'm not even going to pretend otherwise
CountryGrl chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Aw, Penny. You're making me so sad.

"God, Leonard, get some self-confidence" - said the kettle to the pot...sigh. Poor Penny.

*shuffles off to the next chapter*
CountryGrl chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Oh no, Penny...don't make doing well all you care about...I have a feeling that may not end well...

I love this! Amy and Bernadette work as such a brilliant team. This line of Amy's: "I think that I can get a monkey to play my harp. I know you overreacted." made my life xD

Lovely!
MissyWoodhouse chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
just what i needed for my exams :) Loved it!
SRAM chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
I like this story. What I really like is the way you write, it sort of flows which makes it easy to read.
5Mississippis chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
Aww! That was absolutely wonderful! Adored, adored, adorded that Leonard got his ILY! And the last line was absolute genius! An excellent fic! Kudos!0
SergeantFuzzyBoots chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
Yay, she passed! 'Cause she is the girl that tries so hard and can eventually succeed especially with that little homunculus of hers supporting her! And she seriously loves him and he seriously loves her and gah! That's how you end a fic! Great job, Big Lisbon!
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
Thanks. I like seeing Penny as intelligent and not a blonde bimbo. With her street smarts and stubbornness she deserves respect.

A nice fic.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
Yes! She did it.
zhalen565 chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
Why, oh why didn't she talk to him sooner. Seriously though, a very good way to end, and an I love you to boot. Loved it.
SergeantFuzzyBoots chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
And the super adorable study session is realized! :D Complete with making out (because of course, no study session of theirs would be complete without one). And excited to see if these hot and adorable study sessions will pay off!
SergeantFuzzyBoots chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
"And he was too relieved that she was relaxed in his arms now." Me, too! Glad they finally got this stuff out in the open after all Penny's bottling up of things, and now they can have super adorable study sessions! :D And also, so, so sweet how she immediately felt bad for him when Leonard mentioned his mother.
zhalen565 chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
Leonard helping by making Penny think for herself, best way to teach and learn. Like his incentive scheme. Go Penny, you can do it. Great writing.
Dr. Zimmerman 101 chapter 8 . 1/27/2013