Reviews for A PART OF YOU
Komamura's son chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
I agree, Steele can be good 10 percent of the time... And I think that is the first hint of ChancexSteele ever in the world... I oddly like it.

Dammit, at first I was hoping for Mike and Chance, but now I can't stop thinking of Chance and Steele! Dammit... Must... Not... Think... Ah crap.

Still looking forward to anything that happens later. No matter who ends up with who. I'm just gonna go and... Draw that kiss... *sweat drops*

Roy
Jerseygirl94 chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Hooray! You finally updated! I love this so much that I think... You should continue! Sorry that I have not been around lately, I'm in college doing online courses to get a Bachelors Degree in Web Development and Design and of course, I was also reading Thomas and Friends Fanfictions also making some of my own that you are welcomed to read at anytime. But please finish this story it is good!
D. Raines chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
This is easily your best fic, deleon25.

I loved how Mike was able to piece together his past with dreams. The emotion captured in looking through Chance's yearbook is immaculate. Mike deciding to research his mother/father/Ian Swiftpaw shows how much they mean to him. Every part of this chapter is spectacular.

As for relating it to Chapters 1 and 2, it was the best moment to see Chance realize that he can't love Mike in the same way he loved Jake. Taking him out to the movies, as a father/son occasion, was the best thing he could have done.

Only one question from chapters 1 and 2 remains unanswered: Will Chance and/or Mike ever see Dajh again?

Another amazing chapter for an amazing story, complete. Way too excited for Chapter 4.
Komamura's son chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
I cried for three reasons.

1: I really, really, REALLY, love this story and nearly died of happiness from the update.

2: The emotion packed into it... One does not simply read this and feel nothing.

3: THE PLOT MAN, JUST THE WELL THOUGHT OUT PLOT!

Now, how can I say it in the most dignified and casua- Aw the f**k with it, I WANT TO READ MORE! Ahem, my crazy outburst aside, I'm pretty sure I won't be the only one hoping for another chapter. Just wait, there will be more comin' your way. ... And if I am wrong, may Death take my soul. The cake is not a lie either! Ok, I should end this review, I'm practically ranting again, and I need to save that for my DWMA Rants.
Kitsune: Roy
dax0042 chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Will Mike and Chance just get to it? I hope to see a new update soon.
dax0042 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I like this stuff, will this turn out good?
Jerseygirl94 chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
yay! You updated! I love this story so much. It is very hard for Chance to forget about Jake and knowing that Mike has feelings for him, oh man... Wow. Please update soon when you get the chance. :)
Cody Furlong chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Poor CHance, he seems to be in a load of trouble
Jerseygirl94 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Oh sweet Jesus this is some good stuff! Please continue!
LightningSpeed chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This is really interesting, you should continue the story. I hate cliffhangers because it gets me curious to know what will happen next. :)