Reviews for In the Cards
Wendymypooh chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This was a very interesting story to read. I enjoyed it very much.
mariel123 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Oh, but this is good! Really good stories mess with my head...and I'd be willing to bet that the Tarot reading messed with Jimmy's head, too...not that he'd admit it...;) ML
signefalls chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This is sooooo good! I was totally taken in by the atmosphere. The old woman was creepy and yet caring at the same time. This is such a clever idea too, so well done! I wish Jimmy could've escaped his fate.
Gina77 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
It was interesting. I do not know that much about tarot cards. I would in that time peroid people would see it as being scary and the devil's work. But I liked the story.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Fantastic job.
earthdragon chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I love this story. If only Jimmy had been able to avoid going down the "Wild Bill" path and had followed the "Jimmy" path instead. I suppose, though, that his reputation as a gun fighter was too strong. JD Marcus is blamed but word does get about, especially when men gossip in saloons about the latest "hot shot" who is quicker on the draw than anyone else.

I've always thought that there is something creepy about Tarot cards and have never been tempted to have my fortune read. I'd rather not know - I prefer to take each day as it comes.
Mercy2908 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
A very interesting story with a very intelligent message. Thanks a lot.
BrilliantDarkness chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Oh I love this...but it made me sad...Poor Jimmy! Oh but so good and super creepy! Love it!-J
StarRider1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I wish Jimmy could change his destiny!
What's Buck up to?