Reviews for When Chaos Stirs, A Tale of Two Worlds
NO chapter 56 . 10/31/2017
I NEED A SEQUEL
Shadic SparkDash chapter 4 . 10/9/2017
I cant stop from reading this over and over dude, great story
Square Root -1 chapter 56 . 8/22/2017
This was... epic. It sent adrenaline rushing, brought smiles, and wrought tears at one point. The action scenes were incredible (I loved Discord's Soul - all the elements of space, stars and planets were amazing), and seeing Shadow's evolution across the story was moving.

Sure, there's quite a few things to improve - spelling and grammatical errors are common, but not to the point of detracting from the story. However, I did have some bad first impressions from errors in your story's description. On top of that, some of the bonus chapters are... questionable, but hilarious, nonetheless. Another thing - though I don't know how much would truly be added if this were the case - I feel as if you left the relationship between Sonic and Rainbow too foggy. Beyond the odd kiss or race, among others, not much was presented to us. I wouldn't put it as a focus of the story, but it's just itching to me as underdeveloped. That, and Romance is listed as one of the story's categories...

I know this is almost two years too late, and - frankly - I regret passing off both the MLP show and fandom for years under false impressions, but you are an inspiration. Seeing how much you progressed as a writer across your story is incredible - especially when you read it all in three nights. You can really see the difference. Sure, some of the chapters were a little down on power (particularly in the midsection), but they picked up with more than force than ever in your final strides (The Ultimate Lifeform brought a tear or two).

Iron out the tiny errors ("secrete" bugged me to no end...) and you will find yourself - if you haven't already - with bursting potential.

Best of luck for the future. I hope to see that "H" one day.
K0ol chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
Y,know.., for the sake of my time.. I'm going to read this again..
Square Root -1 chapter 12 . 8/18/2017
Cupcakes had to appear eventually, didn't it? :D
Square Root -1 chapter 7 . 8/17/2017
"Like I'm about to knock them upside the head and drag them to my basement..."

...Cupcakes reference? :D
Aki Akio chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
This was one of the first fan fiction that I have ever read on this website, this story is very well written and it has a amazing storyline.
K0ol chapter 56 . 12/5/2016
please update! I'm begging you this was a great story!
K0ol chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
it's a FAKE HACK!
K0ol chapter 54 . 12/1/2016
:3 don't worry its fake
K0ol chapter 54 . 12/1/2016
games/527387690/New-Free-1k-Robux I GOT 1K R$ I JUST W8 12Hours TRY It
BigbOSS chapter 24 . 11/10/2016
And Thats How Sonic Boom was Created.
BlazetheCat2016 chapter 17 . 10/30/2016
that was so fucking funny I was tears that was just beautiful
LordShadow71 chapter 58 . 10/19/2016
#ImSorryWeNukedYourCountreyTwice, best line ever, lol.
LordShadow71 chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
How did I never find this before I dont know, but I am liking what Im seeing.