Reviews for When Chaos Stirs, A Tale of Two Worlds
ShadowMaster71 chapter 58 . 10/19
#ImSorryWeNukedYourCountreyTwice, best line ever, lol.
ShadowMaster71 chapter 1 . 10/17
How did I never find this before I dont know, but I am liking what Im seeing.
koolkevin chapter 34 . 7/7
Do another one of this but with sonic the only
One who survived along with shadow
Wait why did you make sonic a pussy in this wouldn't he be like you won't get away with this and turn in to he's dark form and wouldn't pinke kill him and turn I'm in to a cupcake
Cs12345 chapter 1 . 5/21
Hey Dawn 123, Cs12345 here. I thought I would just read your When Chaos Stirs: A Tale of Two Worlds again and I guess you would know the chapter where they have that party and they play that song "It's All Coming Back To Me Now" by Meatloaf. Not saying that it was a good choice for a song, trust me, I do like the song but would it be better if they played the song "Latch" by Disclosure feat. Sam Smith. It would've sounded more romantic for Tails and Twilight Sparkle. Just to let to let you know, I've revealed the title of my MLP/Sonic the Hedgehog crossover and it will be called "Chaos and Harmony". Let me know what you think of the title.

Peace Out!
Drakon45 chapter 7 . 2/20
no offense dude but shadow is not knuckles. he is not that stupid.
SteelSoulBronie chapter 57 . 2/2
Would totally help spread the word for you if you ever put this on FIMfiction. You are one of the best Sonic/MLP writers out there dude. Got me to actually start writing Kingdom Hearts of Harmony
robert.hamilton.92505956 chapter 56 . 1/3
That my friend was the greatest crossover I've ever read! Hope that you make a sequel to this story, but since Eggman seems to be out of "mental" commission right now, the only villians i see that haven't appeared are Sombra and Tirek. But i know that's for another time, but anyway i can't wait to see your next story.
Stache38 chapter 56 . 12/28/2015
Wow. Just wow. This was an amazing masterpiece of a story and I felt like everything was resolved in an orderly manner. . . except for one thing. WHERE THE $#! WAS EGGMAN?! Seriously, last four chapters of the main story had no mention whatsoever. Other than that it was perfect. And if you ever consider a sequel I want to be the first to here about it.

You are a great author and should be proud of this.
Thatdudethere789 chapter 57 . 12/24/2015
But but...
The Super Saiyan Fox chapter 56 . 12/23/2015
Amazing as always. Kinda sad this fic is about to end though. But if your viewing it as a beginning rather than an ending, I guess I can too. All in all I’ll be hoping for a sequel. And like i said before, excellent work :)
Gabe The Animated chapter 56 . 12/23/2015
some way to end this story. I like it :)
Censoro chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
sonic and shadow XD
MlpxSonic chapter 56 . 12/22/2015
Yeesss knuckles x applejack forever knuckles x applejack are my favorite couples