Reviews for When Chaos Stirs, A Tale of Two Worlds
Legit Writer chapter 54 . 5/21
Hey there uhm Harry, I have been reading this fanfic and I have to say this ... this is one of the best fanfic that I have read in my entire life, no lies. It has some TYPOS and grammar errors through out the chapters and hopefully these things should be lessen but it is a good story. Keep up the good work Harry, Thanks for the verses and may God bless you too and your family (fyi, I am A Christian, a born-again Christian)
Stache38 chapter 54 . 5/19
Dude this chapter man. Firstly let me start by saying that this story has been an incredible read from beginning to endgame. And believe it or not, this has inspired many people to read, review, and write other Sonic MLP crossovers. When this story began there was around 80 other stories in this community only a couple of which were good. Now its up to 520 different stories with the majority of them being true gems of work. Whether you finish this or not I hope you read this review and see just how big of an impact you left on this community.

As for the chapter, I have no real complaints about how you handled Shadow here. I legit can see him surrendering to his mistakes and owning up on the consequences of his actions. What shocks me is the way Celestia handles him. She isn't ruthless or vengeful when she had a legitimate right to be, instead she shows compassion and mercy to someone that killed her and almost destroyed her city. That shows craftsmanship and I love it.

All in all awesome chapter man. Hope you finish this.
I'm getting bored with drama and suspense but I don't hold grudges or judgement in the beginning it was awesome but now it feels to weak and sad but what the hell your story is impressive better then that fucking wannabe Nicolas Sparks from Radicool. But you your not bad your story is good but also alternate And different then the series of MLP still good story though!
WTF chapter 54 . 4/27
first:DONT YOU FUCKIN DARE KILL SHADOW I SWEAR I WILL KILL U IF U DO

second: ARENT U GONNA DO ANYTHIN BOUT EGGMAN JEEZ I SWEAR JUST PLZ DONT IM TELLING U DONT KILL SHADOW
PLZ DOOD I FAN
SS Killroze chapter 54 . 4/26
God, this was an amazing chapter.
Shadowgirl chapter 54 . 4/26
After reading this chapter I really want to give Shadow a comforting hug
But very good chapter, keep up the good work! w
thedeath chapter 18 . 4/19
what happened ?
you : murder happened
thedeath chapter 17 . 4/19
by the emprah , this is no thank you present . this is a RAPEFEST ! PURGE THE HERETIC , PURGE THE UNCLEAN , KILL THE XENO , FIGHT FOR THE IMPERIUM !
MagicMoonthewolfpony chapter 2 . 4/19
I love it!
thedeath chapter 15 . 4/19
drun knux , much ? and this is sparta ? no , this is fanfic XD
thedeath chapter 12 . 4/18
... you ... sick...SICKO ! YOU MADE PINKE EXE ! WE ARE ALL GON' DIE! CALL THE EMPRAH'S BLOOD RAVENS TO PURGE DIS HERETIC ! XD ! really dude , you made me thing dark sonic or sonic exe would pop up
Tappancs2012 chapter 54 . 4/16
the story is AWESOME. don't stop writing this! :)
RobinStar1228 chapter 24 . 4/16
Make that first part a YouTube video; titled Celestia, Luna, And The Royal Guards Reaction To The PS3
JarvyJared chapter 54 . 4/16
YES! YES YES YES! YOU'RE BACK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH SWEET VICTORY!

..But seriously. Oh man. It's been two months since chapter 41, and I've got to say: two months was worth the wait.
To be honest, I would not have expected Sonic to have forgiven Amy that quickly. Two chapters from when Amy had hurt him and he already forgave her? Then again, it has been a few months since that chapter.
Regardless of that, this chapter was amazing! Simply amazing! I loved the growing, open bond between Sonic and Rainbow. It was quite adorable seeing them napping in the tree together. I also loved the guilt dynamic in Shadow. It really shows off the less-often used side of his character: a person who has done much wrong and continually feels guilty about it. It certainly brings Shadow into a new light, especially for people who may not have forgiven Shadow for his past transgressions. Turning himself in also showed off this dynamic. It shows that Shadow is aware of his limits and of his wrongdoings, and is willing to put aside his pride for justice.
(Though I secretly hope he won't get punished too much.)

Through this story, you have re-inspired me to take up the mantle of writing again. Thanks to you, I have rekindled my creative side and have spent so much more time writing again! (And if you're interested or just bored, please, go check out my profile for two stories I've worked on!)

Godspeed, Dawen. May you finish this story with a proud and satisfied heart, as we all continue to read it with you.
-JarvyJared
RobinStar1228 chapter 17 . 4/15
Wtf did I just read? Ok, and I slightly liked it... STUPID PHEROMONES!