Reviews for Dear Hermione
So cute! nine tenths of that was platonic, but it finally wound up to where they are more then that! I loved the ending!
kwdc chapter 1 . 8/22
Simply beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 8/19
SQWEEEEEEEE! OMG that is too adorable! :3
in love with these one-sided (but very informative) letters.
Books85 chapter 1 . 7/1
The picture of the creepy stalker girls being kept away from Harry by his quidditch girls made me laugh out loud.

This is very good indeed, but I have not yet decided if it is as good as The Weasley Plot.

It is so sweet the gradual way the relationship changes in the letters in this tale. Well done.
Dcreature chapter 1 . 6/16
Quite delightful and well written one-shot. Thanks for sharing.
munin295 chapter 1 . 6/11
(**** 4/5 stars I liked it)

A nice story consisting solely of letters from Harry to Hermione who has gone to Australia to be with her parents again. The Molly/Ginny-bashing seemed a little off-tone though.
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 5/19
Very cute and I love the letters! Thank for writing this.
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 4/27
Pleasant, fast moving, and more notable for what it carefully does not say than for what it does say. I enjoyed reading it, and I especially liked the last sentence.

If you like light romance, well worth a read!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 2/23
A wonderful and sweet story. I liked the letter format and I think it's very well done. I like the way the relationship with Hermione developed and I found I could readily imagine the return letters.

You did a good job of dealing with some of the varied societal issues JKR raised but never truly addressed.

Nice job of having Harry finally become the academic talent he should have been. I dislike the 'Harry is a dummy' trope that's in so many fics. People drink the Snape Kool-aide ignore canon and don't consider the effect of no longer having the Horcrux might have.

Since I am a Harmonian, I think the pairing is sensible. I'm glad that Harry is still friendly with most of the family; Ron and Ginny is addition by subtraction.

Good conclusion, may they rebuild House Potter and have long, productive, happy careers as professors.

TGM
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 2/4
I really enjoyed your story. The epistolary format made it very intimate and personal. I wish more writers would use it, as it allows the reader to enter into the character's feelings more fully.

I'm curious to know not only the identity of the father of Ginny's baby but also why Ron felt it was "the right thing" for Harry to marry someone he no longer loved (if he ever really did), who apparently had an affair with at least one other man, became pregnant, and then tried to entrap Harry into marrying her - especially since, as far as he knew, Harry was no longer a financial "gravy train" for the Weasleys to ride. Well, IMHO, Ron never really did have much in the way of personal integrity and was not that great a friend to Harry.

I wonder if Harry stays in touch with Charlie, Bill and Fleur, in addition to George. He always seemed to like the two older brothers as well as the twins.

Anyway, very nice story.
Fyreheart chapter 1 . 1/21
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. You told a full and complete description of everything happening to Harry in a believable fashion. It was creative and entertaining. Well done!
Anthony Lovegood chapter 1 . 1/8
This was a wonderful story, thank you so much.
I was actually hoping all along that Harry was gonna tell Hermione him and Luna were dating, but I suppose not. Still, I loved the ending, it was very sweet and it'll be nice to reread.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Just enjoyed rereading this lovely story. The snippet on the elves using Harry's gold as capital for investment rather than cash for spending was great. That's a distinction that is rarely made in fanfiction. Having almost all the Potter gold was in a private vault works well for several plot points, but its a bit ironic given the elves' wisdom.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I loved it. It didn't feel one-sided, because of how you included his responses to her responses, and the interaction with the elves. And a very satisfying ending. Well done!