Reviews for Dear Hermione
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 5/3
Good story.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/19
Beautiful story, especially the last part!
ignoto82 chapter 1 . 4/1
Nice work, nice story, nice finale.
Great read.

Tip of my hat, good ser.
SicilyRoyalty chapter 1 . 4/1
Awww this is sooooo sweet !
Best fluff I read in a really long while
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 3/13
Warm and fuzzy story, did Harry's character so well.
a reader fan chapter 1 . 3/9
Thank you for this sweet tale. Harmony forever!
Jeff chapter 1 . 1/27
A very cute one-shot that's very appreciated by harmony fans like me. Reminiscent of stories by other authors told through letters or journals.
Thanks for writing.
ak chapter 1 . 1/21
la fin était prévisible; mais qui a mis ginny enceinte?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Lovely
jonski chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Well done. I hope Harry will use his brain cell and stop with the silly idea of Albus severus name.
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
This is very sweet.

It is a lovely record of the passage of time, and an interesting explanation of what happened after the battle that ended Voldemort and when.

It was sad to see how badly Harry was cheated out of what was rightfully his, but then again, Harry is almost used to such things. I'm glad that the elves took charge of caring for Harry.

I'm glad that Harry was recognized for his successes, and they gave Harry a test for his Masteries. At least SOME people appreciate Harry for all he's done, and they aren't only cashing in on his fame and glory for defeating Voldemort.

I'm also glad that Harry and Hermione reconnected in a lovely, meaningful way.

This was a lovely story, and I'm glad I found it.

Sincerely,
Miriam
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Lovely story. I liked it.
written.fiction.addiction chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
This is adorable. It's extremely well written and I love it
Brian1972 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Really good. Somehow I wish there was a chapter two with Hermione's letters. On the other hand guessing what she has written is just as nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I like but hate you broke ron and harry friend ship made ginny bad, and would be better if it was more real and less bashing.