Reviews for you and i are a story that never gets told
kao chapter 13 . 1/6
Amazing! An so well written. They all stayed in character too.
Baccan chapter 11 . 11/5/2015
It would make sense that Merlin poisoned her with Hemlock on the show, given it's also known as 'the crazy root' and chronic toxicity has a tendency to change ones behavior. Add that to frequent betrayals by friends and everything else going down, off course she changed.

Really liking your take on the show :)
louvreangel chapter 13 . 11/3/2015
I have only discovered this in 2015 and yes it was a shame of me. BUT, this was PERFECT. I stayed up to finish it all and I am soo going to read the sequel. Amazing job on this story, cannot wait to see what's gonna happen next!
prncssmayrita chapter 13 . 10/17/2015
I just wanted to say I love the way you told their story! I just began to watch Merlin and since episode 1 i totally shipped Morgana & Arthur and it sucked they were related and was so happy to find your story! You are an amazing writer! I'm going on to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/26/2015
I know i'm only 11 but i love everything to do with morgana (katie mcgrath)
HcintaHr chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
Love the way you portray arthur and morgana...I swoon everytime they kiss! And I love your style of writing. You are truly gifted writer. Im glad you write ArMor so well.
nerdwarf chapter 13 . 9/12/2013
Well written story and enjoyed it. Thanks you!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
makes me wish she could see your wonderful Morgana costume too, honestly, out of all the cosplays, you were seriously the best Morgana! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
you should watch this:

littlemsstrawberry chapter 13 . 3/27/2013
Love this
ReganX chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
Thank you for this amazing look at the Season Two that might have been if the writers had decided to try something new instead of plodding the same worn path as countless other retellings of the Arthurian legend by pairing off Arthur and Guinevere, not to mention the far from original ‘prince falls in love with a servant girl’ plotline.

Perhaps the best part of the story is that, instead of Arthur and Morgana becoming two halves of ArMor, they remain characters in their own right, with their own storylines and interactions with other characters instead of everything revolving around the romantic angle of the story. One thing that makes me sad is that your take on episodes like ‘The Once and Future Queen’, ‘Lancelot and Guinevere’ and ‘Sweet Dreams’ is that it reminds me of the way Arthur and Morgana were barely allowed to interact in episodes where the Arwen ship was promoted. Your version of ‘The Once and Future Queen’ is particularly good, especially compared to the canon version, because I could so easily picture Morgana deciding to enter the tournament in disguise to prove that she could.

In your story, you build up the relationship between Arthur and Morgana in a gradual, sweet and realistic way but without reducing the other characters to extras.

It’s also wonderful to see a variant of the story where, instead of being as isolated as her series counterpart, Morgana has the support of both Merlin and Arthur. She’s still afraid of Uther, unsurprisingly so given that she now knows for a fact that he wouldn’t spare her if he knew she had magic, but she better is able to separate her fear and anger towards him from her feelings towards the other characters and the people of Camelot as a whole, which makes sense given that she has much more of a support network than her counterpart. Unlike the Morgana of the series, she also has a light at the end of the tunnel because she can have more faith in Arthur accepting magic when he becomes King.

The ending was a wonderful twist on the show, giving Morgana a plausible reason to choose to stay with Morgause, despite the pain that her separation from Arthur will cause her, but without turning her into an enemy of Camelot. I just hope that Arthur doesn't turn against magic because of Morgana's "death".
Davis chapter 11 . 3/8/2013
This is so heartbreaking :'( But why am I surprised. ArMor practically equal heartbreak -"
Amazing chapter. as usual. Thank you for this amazing story
Emerald Stag chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
What a roller coaster of a story! It definitely sounds like a dire time with Morgause seemingly getting what she wanted, her sister with her and away from her old life in Camelot. This was definitely a take on series 2 that I enjoyed. Nicely done!
helenamtavares chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Great fic, will you continue it? Hope you do xo
Guest chapter 12 . 2/10/2013