Reviews for you and i are a story that never gets told
HcintaHr chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
Love the way you portray arthur and morgana...I swoon everytime they kiss! And I love your style of writing. You are truly gifted writer. Im glad you write ArMor so well.
nerdwarf chapter 13 . 9/12/2013
Well written story and enjoyed it. Thanks you!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
makes me wish she could see your wonderful Morgana costume too, honestly, out of all the cosplays, you were seriously the best Morgana! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
you should watch this:

watch?vppfEB8S7ukA
littlemsstrawberry chapter 13 . 3/27/2013
Love this
ReganX chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
Thank you for this amazing look at the Season Two that might have been if the writers had decided to try something new instead of plodding the same worn path as countless other retellings of the Arthurian legend by pairing off Arthur and Guinevere, not to mention the far from original ‘prince falls in love with a servant girl’ plotline.

Perhaps the best part of the story is that, instead of Arthur and Morgana becoming two halves of ArMor, they remain characters in their own right, with their own storylines and interactions with other characters instead of everything revolving around the romantic angle of the story. One thing that makes me sad is that your take on episodes like ‘The Once and Future Queen’, ‘Lancelot and Guinevere’ and ‘Sweet Dreams’ is that it reminds me of the way Arthur and Morgana were barely allowed to interact in episodes where the Arwen ship was promoted. Your version of ‘The Once and Future Queen’ is particularly good, especially compared to the canon version, because I could so easily picture Morgana deciding to enter the tournament in disguise to prove that she could.

In your story, you build up the relationship between Arthur and Morgana in a gradual, sweet and realistic way but without reducing the other characters to extras.

It’s also wonderful to see a variant of the story where, instead of being as isolated as her series counterpart, Morgana has the support of both Merlin and Arthur. She’s still afraid of Uther, unsurprisingly so given that she now knows for a fact that he wouldn’t spare her if he knew she had magic, but she better is able to separate her fear and anger towards him from her feelings towards the other characters and the people of Camelot as a whole, which makes sense given that she has much more of a support network than her counterpart. Unlike the Morgana of the series, she also has a light at the end of the tunnel because she can have more faith in Arthur accepting magic when he becomes King.

The ending was a wonderful twist on the show, giving Morgana a plausible reason to choose to stay with Morgause, despite the pain that her separation from Arthur will cause her, but without turning her into an enemy of Camelot. I just hope that Arthur doesn't turn against magic because of Morgana's "death".
Davis chapter 11 . 3/8/2013
This is so heartbreaking :'( But why am I surprised. ArMor practically equal heartbreak -"
Amazing chapter. as usual. Thank you for this amazing story
Emerald Stag chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
What a roller coaster of a story! It definitely sounds like a dire time with Morgause seemingly getting what she wanted, her sister with her and away from her old life in Camelot. This was definitely a take on series 2 that I enjoyed. Nicely done!
helenamtavares chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Great fic, will you continue it? Hope you do xo
Guest chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
nice!
Christina-Potter-09 chapter 12 . 2/7/2013
oooh hun thank you for the credit and thank you for this amazing fiction, you know how much i loved your ideas and the twists and turns you took with it, trully risky and good! please keep up and as always i'm here to give my little help in this trully beautiful work :)
MadrigalPrincess chapter 12 . 2/7/2013
Another amazing chapter. Can't wait for the next series.
Siren Call chapter 12 . 2/7/2013
This is officially my S2 now. Incredible ending to an incredible story. Even though the vast majority of this chapter was from Arthur's POV, it still felt like Morgana played a huge part too. You captured his pain perfectly, there's no way he'd be able to, or want to, get over losing Morgana just like that, they're a part of each other. I also liked that her death made him question magic again, even though he had accepted Morgana for having it. I thought that was very realistic and makes a great obstacle for why Merlin still won't reveal his magic to Arthur yet, though I love that he admitted his dragonlord abilities.

I'm always edgy about Arwen, I really hate that couple, but you made their scenes tolerable. I'm glad Arthur didn't just cling to Gwen in his grieving and then get confused about his feelings, it's clear that he loves Morgana and can't let go of her that easily. Though I'm sensing an ArMor/Arwen triangle on the horizon but I'm hoping Morgana's chances are better here than they would've been on the show.

And I really liked the way you portrayed Morgause/Morgana at the end. Very subtle manipulation on Morgause's part but I could really see their relationship being like that. But I love that Arthur was still at the forefront of Morgana's mind. That'll set up some great conflict for the sequel. I'm just so excited you're writing one, I can't wait to see it!
hillevi chapter 12 . 2/7/2013
Lovely! Thank you.
TheLadyLeFay chapter 12 . 2/6/2013
Amazing final chapter! And now i'm so excited for the sequel. I hated how in season 2 Arthur never reflected on Morgana, the only one who ever did was Gwen. That's another thing, i really loved how you brought in Arthur/Gwen in this episode. It was very sweet and made so much sense. And Arthur knowing Merlin is a dragonlord was so nice - i'm sorry but Arthur can't have been THAT stupid the entire show. And the end got me so excited! Morgana should have written Arthur, but I can completely see how Morgause's logic would convince her. Really this entire story just fits so perfectly with following the show close enough but making corrections so it's arthur/morgana! I LOVED IT!