Reviews for A Christmas tale
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
i made an un[tblt]related [human] orig [actually based on wild kratts], but the guy i based on my[girl]self & chris Kratt ended up composite of kirby & blanky! [why wouldn't k handle snow?]
wirewasp316821 chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
I once made a christmas story that had a 'journey plot', [all human, though] one was like a merge of blanky & kirby [a little grumpy but too cute to call out/super cuddly but too gruff to enjoy hug...actually [this goes with my AC NIGHTMARE idea] he was only gruff 'cos he didn't like being touched; a result of his 'violation' [he was ['messed with' [for being cute], now he's scared to let people touch him, which makes him gruff 'cos he needs a hug now more than ever]...it's a tad complicated [albeit unrelated], i'll explain when i write the fanfic...as soon as i find out how
Autogirl91 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
There were grammer and spelling errors in this story but other than that I thought it was a cute story. I love that Kirby is kind to Blanky in the sequels and this story. His attitude toward Blanky improved since the first movie.
Autogirl91 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I love Blanky he's soooooo cute! As you can figure out, he's my favorite with Toaster as a close second. Good story so far. I'm surprised they would go out and risk being seen by humans to make a snowman. Wonder what someone would think if were walking and they saw a bunch of appliances on the ground with a half made snowman. Let's hope they don't get snatched. Rob Chris and most importantly little Robbie (the only human who knows the appliances are alive) would be upset if they had to spend christmas looking for their appliances.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
love it cute sweet nice touching
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
is blanky a boy or a girl?
TornadoWeirdo chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
You have the single most creative pen name ever. :D Meanwhile, on the topic of reviewing...

There are some grammar and punctuation issues, but it's a cute fic so far. It's interesting to view the whole Christmas season from the perspective of the appliances. Anyway, we could use more of this for the fandom!