Reviews for The Morning After the Night Before
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
I love this. The story is well-written and the characters emotions are life like. Thank you for this story!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
wonderful!
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
This story was so loving and sweet. I enjoyed reading how Natsuki woos Shizuru so she's treated as a princess. So cute! :)
LunarMiko07 chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
What a beautiful story. I love how each chapter has a Shizuru and then Natsuki's point of view!
awesome chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
B.E. ! LOVED IITTT!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Such a beautiful story!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Beautiful and lovely 2shot!
Syncope chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Damn...

I'm still in deep awe to say anything sensible. I apologize.

Your literature was so colorful and detailed it shames all Hi Def crap we all fall for nowadays. Very rare do I get visualization this vivid from reading a fanfic.

For the time spent, creativity and other things; I thank you for sharing this story with us.
PsychedelicMisfit chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Sugoi very cute and hot two-shot. I was very surprised by how detailed it was :) I hope to see more stories
bubble.duckie chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
One word, "WOW!" if that's not super H.A.W.T. I don't know what is. I even felt my temperature slightly rising when I read this good thing I'm such a closet perv. Haha!

I just love how you wrote this chap. I saw a few authors complaining about writing in 2nd person but you seem to breeze through it.

Love love! Going to my faves list now.
Ahsirk chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Wow. I...wow.
StEpHyGrOcK3107 chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Aww it was cute! I really like it!
Yuri-hime chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! Hot, Sexy, Sweet, Wonderfully-written. Thanks for sharing this lovely set of stories with us D
MyPennamehasbeentaken chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Sorry : "for once" . I am too horrified by my review, hahaha.
MyPennamehasbeentaken chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Hej :)

Someone is still so very well inspired, haha. I can't complain, especially if it's to deliver such sweet and elegantly written fanfics.

Now I can only wonder : I think you signed a contract with dentists to send them more patients with tooth cavities, don't you ? What do they give you in exchange ? ;)

More seriously (just a little), Shizuru is the dense one for ones, haha. This Natsuki is very ho... err, interesting also, I hope to see her more in your futur fics

You're always very good to keep the characters as themselves, I can really picture them in my head while reading, that's rare nowadays on this website. A special thanks for that.

Se dig snart :p