Reviews for The Morning After the Night Before
mantikora chapter 2 . 5/5
Just re-read this aftera few years. I love the structure and the pov shift is brilliant to resolve the first chapter. The emotional load of this is tremendous and gets me feeling and relating to the characters. Especially since it really helps that the premise and the journey to this point for them in very much in character and believable.
Very well done!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2016
This is one of my favorite works ever. I keep coming back to this story. Over and over. Amazing.
connielkm chapter 2 . 3/15/2016
That is so very sweet. And happy ending is always a pleasure to read.
malware101 chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
one of the best short stories :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
I love this. The story is well-written and the characters emotions are life like. Thank you for this story!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
wonderful!
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
This story was so loving and sweet. I enjoyed reading how Natsuki woos Shizuru so she's treated as a princess. So cute! :)
LunarMiko07 chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
What a beautiful story. I love how each chapter has a Shizuru and then Natsuki's point of view!
awesome chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
B.E. ! LOVED IITTT!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Such a beautiful story!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Beautiful and lovely 2shot!
Syncope chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Damn...

I'm still in deep awe to say anything sensible. I apologize.

Your literature was so colorful and detailed it shames all Hi Def crap we all fall for nowadays. Very rare do I get visualization this vivid from reading a fanfic.

For the time spent, creativity and other things; I thank you for sharing this story with us.
PsychedelicMisfit chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Sugoi very cute and hot two-shot. I was very surprised by how detailed it was :) I hope to see more stories
bubble.duckie chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
One word, "WOW!" if that's not super H.A.W.T. I don't know what is. I even felt my temperature slightly rising when I read this good thing I'm such a closet perv. Haha!

I just love how you wrote this chap. I saw a few authors complaining about writing in 2nd person but you seem to breeze through it.

Love love! Going to my faves list now.
Ahsirk chapter 2 . 12/11/2012