Reviews for Amsterdam
bookworm chapter 1 . 4/16
AHH the feels! If I cannot get through this without crying, I will probably be bawling throughout the entire movie.
AnnaYasashii chapter 1 . 3/5
OH THE FEEELSSSSSSSSSS
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I don't know why I never knew you'd written a Fault in Our Stars fanfic; but when I saw this, I freaked out and clicked on it and read it so fast you have no idea. :D
Oh, Augustus. . . . The pain is all coming back . . . I can't even think about that book without feeling like wanting to burst into tears . . .
Very nice one shot. (It was just a BIT OOC.)
creepergirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I love this book. And every story that mentions his death makes me cry. It was well written.
shaneybummer chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
it was beautiful although the ending wanna make me cry for Hazel Grace. I'm still on a Fault in Our Stars hangover so...
No Name and the Lonely Machine chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I'm actually listening to this song for the first time, and...God. So. Perfect. It fits excellently with The Fault in Our Stars and it's a great choice for this songfic.

I'm not gonna lie, I may be crying. Maybe.

I'll just get to the point - this is amazing. Seriously. Please, please write more Augustus/Hazel stories? This is FANTASTIC.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Oh my gods. This was amazing. I love this book. Plus I love your MOA
csarcher3 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
You should write more I love it it! The book never told us what happened to Hazel, her family, or Isaac (just like AIA). You should make your version of the ending!
Shippingeveryonewithsomeone chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Oh my God that was so beautiful
Athena Writer 24601 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Darn you. This was so sad.
But good. Really good(: I really like your stories and hope you'll keep writing lots!
fan-girl-fiction chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
The song worked amazingly well with the story. It would definitely work as a sort of epilogue with the story. Loved it!
login password chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I really enjoyed this story! Hazel & Augustus are so cute together.
:D
achieving elysium chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Very cute. I love how you made Gus start fading away as she woke up. It's cool... Yeah...I...ok,ok, enough of my crappy reviewing. Bye! D&A
ChildOfWisdom chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Wow.
This was amazing I love it!
1.) I have heard the song before, and I played it as i read...
2.) You wrote it perfectly!
I LOVE IT!
Kimmie G914 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
That was so sad. And so good! I have absolutely no background for this story, but I absolutely LOVED this songfic! Great job!