Reviews for F-Zero: Seppuku - Part 1 of 3
Figh16 chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
I haven't finished this story yet, but so far I've come up with more ideas as to how I could make this story into a game some fans have wanted. You sir are a genius with this story, so keep it up man ;)
Guest chapter 38 . 5/13/2015
Heavy on the adverbs, but the hilarious dialogue and epic climax makes up. Good job!
F-ZeroSamus chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
I completly agree dude, F-zero lacks huge popularity for some reason. But im glad one can still find stories of f-zero such as this one. Really good job with the creativity man i can really imagin upper city and lower city very well. Plus that gang war with bloody chain and the soviet red star is pretty dope since micheal chains Gx bio stats he is a gangster.
F-ZeroSamus chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
This is really good! Im enjoying the fact the story dosent completly revolve around just racing. Im glad i came across it and im glad theres two other parts
Silverstream chapter 38 . 8/21/2013
I see that you revised some of the story, but where is part 2?

your really good at making romance so please don't give up on this story I want to see if Earl and Chiya get
Royale chapter 38 . 8/8/2013
Not going to lie... when Chiya and Earl were in the garage during the final chapter, I made sure to turn on Hymn to the Sea from Titanic, just in case... I'm still rooting for some Seppuku and Chiya romance of course though.

Great ending to a great story! Hopefuly next parts are just as good
Silverstream chapter 38 . 8/8/2013
AMAZING!
this will be a big review-
first of all that was the huuuuuuuuuugest final chapter to anything I ever read, I read half of it and had to come back to it later. not because it was bad though I just needed a breather around the part where Chiya got back to base. I loved how this had pretty much everything in it, this one was really dark compared to the other chapters.
I almost cried at the part where Chiya and Earl have that emotional scene (too bad Chiya slapped him!) Oh well. Im glad that this wasn't a sad ending and am excited for the sequel

if I ever make an account ill make sure to follow you! write more warriors too
Silverstream chapter 36 . 8/5/2013
also...I knew something bad was going to happen when Chiya said that she was going to leave mute city for a bit!
I have a bad feeling that earl is going to die next chapter :( that would be sadly ironic since the dream she just had
Silverstream chapter 36 . 8/5/2013
wow okay first of all
LONG CHAPTER
but wow its masterfully done imo. THIS CHAPTER HAD EVERYTHING!
romance, action, ALOT OF DRAMA, and suspense
also...PRE-FINALE WTF I had no idea this was almost over and now the finale is coming XD please make a sequel to this when you finish the finale because I never could imagine that you could even turn racing into a story as good as this AND I don't even know anything about f-zero!
Royale chapter 34 . 8/4/2013
Okay lets not fight though because we can both want something to happen with the characters in this story.
lets just agree that there is obviously a very strong love triangle going on here and if Seppuku and Chiya decide to go out Earl will be crazy jealous, or vice-versa if Chiya and Earl go out.
Silverstream chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
cuz she hasn't made her move yet!
Royale chapter 34 . 8/2/2013
Where does it say that? Oh yeah...NOWHERE. Earl obviously isn't interested in Chiya, why else would he go on a date with another girl? or hit on one during her race?
Silverstream chapter 34 . 8/2/2013
DONT LIKE THAT WAS WAY TOO SAD OF A MOMENT!
except I do like this story :)

but what about Earl's gf?

Royale
actually chiyarl is how its going. chiypukku doesn't even make sense because seppuku is old when chiya is twentysomething.
Royale chapter 31 . 7/31/2013