Reviews for Eminent Supremacy
angelxofxmine chapter 2 . 3/2
I hope everything goes well, and you regain your mobility. Whenever your ready we'll still be here, and if you were to never continue it was still an honor to read your work.
jade chapter 2 . 1/19
I hope everything goes well for you and that you have a swift recovery. good luck and feel better :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Your geman is totaly awfull! You used google tranlator, didn't you?
TOWTWUKER chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
wishing u the best of luck
jazza23455 chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
good luck
jwhitefang chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
just focus on getting better, and remembering any story ideas for when you are better. good luck on your continuing rehabilitation, post when your all better.
Thorndsword chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
That's terrible. I hope you regain full control.

This is great.

- Thorndsword
Cpn.J.Harkness chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
If I can find someone to continue this story is that ok?
Rayven Nightshade chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
best of luck for a speedy recovery
SASandJRtheOver-Editors chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I like it but I feel I should tell u magnetos name is Eric Lengshir
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
I hope you recover soon :( it must suck not to be able to move ur arm much but at least there is a way to get your arm back :)
JameseMalfoy chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Aww. I'm so sorry to hear. You have my prayers and well wishes that you have a tremendous and speedy recovery. I look forward to seeing your wonderful stories be updated again in the future. I now you will recover. :) Many blessings.
gsferal chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Wishing you the best in your recovery.
hazumu77 chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
I wish you all the best in your recovery and therapy, I had a similar incident happen to me though on a smaller scale. I nearly severed my left hand when I was in the Army and that was over a year ago and I am just now getting more mobility so again, good luck with everything and I hope you end up with full mobility and with as few problems as possible and may they be minor. I look forward to reading the next chapter since this is something I haven't seen before.
Shirley chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Sorry about your accident. Hope you get better. Good luck.