Reviews for One More Night
Freddy chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
actually I really like this au idea, I like it a lot. I really like the idea of medium!raoul and the possibilities. I just want to see them go on ghostly adventures together, you have no idea. I really likeyour halloween series and aus.

FYI, they say werewolves can see ghosts ;) I can't wait until the next halloween!
tidmag chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Yahooo! Great follow up story. Your note at the end gives me hope for at least one more followup! A timeskip type of story maybe.
flyei chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Aww! Eric is so cute in this. And there's no question about it - if he wasn't in love with Raoul before, he sure is after this night.

It was heartbreaking how Eric was so hesistant and vulnerable throughout the fic. How he searched for Raoul's dead and couldn't believe it when Raoul actually initiated contact. And the gentleman moment when he brushed the leaves so Raoul could sit down. It's like in the old movies (or something) where the man lays his coat to ground so the lady's feet won't get wet. Then he had to trick Raoul to fall asleep just so he could hold him.. Amazing.

Thank you so much for writing the sequel!
Silverwind Fara chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Great as always and I'm really glad you wrote this because part 1 of this is one of my favourites and I do hope you continue
Emilx311 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012