Reviews for Candy Man
Drowsy Euphoria chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Good fic, but you dragged it out for way too long in the beginning. No one needed to know Brock's life story.
Zana Zira chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Oh, the things the boys get into. Loved this story, especially as someone who's had more than their fair share of Halloween candy sickness. I pretty much swore off Halloween years ago for that reason.
LucyK9 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I was leaning forward in anticipation with your very first paragraph and laughing like a loon with with the last! Happy Halloween indeed!
k chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
...detroiter stranded in tucson...Really great..!...Thank you for sharing your talents !...k
JennK528 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
BWAH! Too funny! And of course Dean would stash a few pieces of candy away for later...You never can tell when you might want some. :)

(And okay, I'm late reading this - only a holiday late! Still a lot of fun. Thanks for the laugh.)
LucidKren chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
lol Oh, wow. This was a pretty fun story, and well crafted too. I enjoyed reading it. Happy belated Halloween!
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Hahaha I love this story! Oh Dean, taking some candy even then... Bet he wasn't so enthused anymore once Sam had puked candy all over his shirt. The kids are great OCs, I like them both and want to believe that they end up bonding over this despite their differences, that would be cute.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I love your ending to the Candyman! Sam throwing up on Dean after they had to eat all that candy, yet Dean was taking more for the road, was just hilarious! lol Good thing Penny fell asleep before they had to eat ALL the candy! What a horrible tulpa to have thought up.