Reviews for Rogue Spy: the True Family Dinner
KryptonitePoison chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
First let me say, I loved Rouge spy:the True Story. Accept for Charina, I hate Charina. But I love Sarina, you have to write more Sarina. As for the True Family dinner, I liked it but I was respecting more sex. I thought Sarah would slip and there would be some Sarina or Sondra. I'd hoped Chuck would catch Selle in the act, that would have been interesting. But it was enjoyable, thanks for the story. And write more Sarina.
Taliesinjoe chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Well it was a fun read to be sure, at the beginning i was a bit grossed out that Sarah and Ellie were having an "affair", i mean it's Ellie for gods sake! i woudn't mind if it was Carina or Zondra. Anyways you actually should make a sequel here, where Chuck and Devon discover the fact and of course Sarah and Ellie are desperate to reconcile, Carina will get there to kick Sarah's ass, Zondra will be there to "console" Devon, Morgan and Alex trying to figure out what the hell is going on, Casey enjoying every minute of it , and then a choice at the end...anyways good stuff.
Rumburak chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Wait, no sixsome? I feel a little bit cheated…but in a good way, I smiled the whole way through. This story is a gem. Thank you for the heat:-).
Nervert chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Well that was a hell of a lot of fun. So much to laugh at and so much indulgence and, oh my, the sexiness. Some good lines too. I liked "Why don't you just kiss and make out?" and the very end, "What heat wave?" Oh, and the line about Mikail Gorbachev and, "decided that it was time to let Chuck in. Literally." I know it's hard to continue something like this since it was all about the party but if you ever feel inspired again I'll read and review it.
nell chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Huh, I guess I'm not too fond of Sarah cheating on Chuck even in a crack fic where everyone is acting out-of-character. Well written, though.
djohn669 chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
That was the weirdest story I ever read but then I laughed my butt off :). Good work.
Catrogue chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
I'm always sad to see this Universe come to an end! It's not only wonderful , touching (literally), and funny as hell. It's also down right freaking , well as Awesome himself says, "AWESOME!" :D

There was so much in here that I recognized and have experienced. Actually, there's a little too much to relate to, things I don't remember telling you... which probably means I was "sipping juice". Or you're spying on me all the way from France... *narrows eyes at you*

I feel-more like I know, that if I try explaining how much I enjoyed this story I will just copy it verbatim and flail, ramble, gush, flail some more, take a breath and tell you how awesome you are. Which you're probably tired of, so I won't. But I will say this: You've taken the CATs and made them into something that is pure gold and fun. Thank you for letting me be a part of this, for sharing the laughs over our mutual stories and obvious crazy imaginations (in now way based on our experiences ;)) It's been grand, and most importantly, a joy. Seriously, I laugh my ass off with every chapter, even peed on myself a little.

You are the best other half of my drinking problem.

PS: I'm so glad I didn't inform me of my belated bday party and the activities that took place. I will later though. Who knows, the CATs never leave for good, amiright? ;) Oh, and I love the new cover! Cheers!
phnxgrl chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Great Chapter. I loved how Sarah resisted temptation and survived. Please continue.
Catrogue chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
If your intention was to make me adore each and every chapter, then you've succeeded, my friend.

This story, I'm not shamed to reveal, has everything we laughed about on chats and more. You are the best. The pillow fights, the drinking, the MOTHER FRAKKING WHIPPED CREAM! I think that had to be THE moment my ribs cracked. I mean, Devon and Chuck covered in chocolate and whipped cream! There is a God!

All the dirty juiciness made my day. I don't know how to thank you for sharing this MAGNIFICENT story.

And the romance! Sarah does get her happy ending, or more precisely: Chuck gets his happy end in. ;)

The real suspense lies here: how many licks does it take to get to the center of a chucksicle? And did the pizza boy crash? Edgy stuff.

I can't wait for the next chapter, though I am sad that It's the last.

You rock harder than rocks. I think this is a compliment. Stay classy.
Catrogue chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Woot, body shots!

I love jealous Sarah. Even better, I adore floizy Sarah. Especially when she kept drooling over Ellie then Zondra, then Zondra AND Carina. Then Chuck. Then Zondra again. Then- ah, you get the point. Hee.

Ooh, another Max fix! This time a Rope a Dope reference, right? This means I get another price, Max!

Poor Casey. *snickers*

I LOVE ALTRS2. YOU ARE THE BOMB DOT COM.
Katsumara chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Really been meaning to review this, but.. time hasn't been on my side. Have to catch up on a few things!

Either way.. I always enjoy how you write your humor. This stuff is always just so freaking funny, Haha! 3
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
What a wild party! Please continue.
Rumburak chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Okay, until now I cant see anything that justifies the adult rating, here’s hope that that changes in Part IV:-).

But perhaps the rating is the reason for the –imo – significant lack of reviews for such a funny story. My browser only shows me the “clean” stories as default setting so perhaps others have the same problem. Without author alert I would have missed it and that would have been a shame.
Merci beaucoup:-)
xPsyhced chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Things over the place, it's a pretty damn messed up place. Not the writing, your writing is good but the relationships etc. Still think it's pretty good.

I gotta ask - Like I said your writing and all are great, but do you get your ideas while being stoned? :D
Newbitkaoz chapter 3 . 11/12/2012