Reviews for The Spark in the Unknown
CC chapter 24 . 12/26/2016
This is my new favorite thing
KidflashxArtemis chapter 16 . 8/20/2015
But it seems wrong because Roy is arms has a child with jade sooooo it's extremely weird no offense
thespeedforce4 chapter 20 . 7/17/2015
"I'm one of a kind"
Once again, in love with your Young Justice parallels.

thespeedforce4 chapter 17 . 7/17/2015
I don't think I mentioned this before but I love the twist on Roy's clone backstory. I thought it was really clever. I also like that even for the villains you are including characters from the show. I caught Grodd right away. Queen Bee was a surprise and I suspected Ivy and Harley - especially when you brought up the whole "lesbian" vetelas. (I always thought those two had a little something goin' on)

thespeedforce4 chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
I'm patiently waiting for kisses
thespeedforce4 chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
I love this. And that fact that it's only the prologue is even better. Their banter at the end was perfect - I felt like Geoff Johns himself wrote it haha I've never seen Supernatural but if it's as good as this is I might have to consider it

green-eyed-mischief chapter 7 . 3/14/2015
ooh, love this! Why didn't I see this before? I'm not a fan of supernatural but a big fan of YJ. XD The way you wrote it made it easier to understand for the likes of me. Hey, just want to point this out. Isn't it that the alias Artemis is using in the theater case, Allison?
Guest chapter 24 . 11/16/2014
I just want to say, these mystery ploys and storyline overall was amazing! I enjoyed this book immensely, keep it up!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/9/2014
Amazing story, extremely well written
Thunderfiredragon chapter 24 . 10/25/2014
Never seen supernatural, but that was still such a good story! I actually want to watch supernatural now. Really great story! :D
lizzieonawhim chapter 19 . 9/26/2014
Pretty sure I've never actually told you this, but this chapter is pretty much the most wonderful thing ever. I find myself returning to it time and time again for a good dose of Wally/Artemis feels. I like the last one, too, actually. I just love Wally getting all protective and frantic with worry for her, and Artemis being so trusting of him even though it's not in her nature, and gahh. Love 3 It makes me feel these weird tingly pangs in my chest and gut. It's great.
Leaffeather2 chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
Bart?
Leaffeather2 chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
1 nice kidnapping
2 next time tie her to the car seat
3 never wake her up
Moontrance6 chapter 24 . 7/18/2014
This was amazing! You combined to of my favorite shows beautifully!
lizzieonawhim chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
I am *so* glad you portrayed this side of science! Like, yes, skepticism is part of the gig, and extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, but like - no scientist worth his salt would continue to deny the existence of a particular phenomenon when it has been thoroughly demonstrated to him as a real thing, like how Wally does on the show (though I'm pretty sure he was just messing with Artemis at the end of the Dr. Fate episode - I forget what it was called). He should have been pestering Zatanna with questions and trying to get her to participate in controlled experiments regarding the nature of her powers. It should have been really annoying. But everyone's so stuck in this stereotype of the close-minded scientist that nobody thinks to take that angle. Thank you for flipping the stereotype and showing how a real scientist would react! It's like discovering electromagnetism, except with werewolves.