Reviews for Stumbling into Bliss
please update
animemitress1 chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Please Update.
animemitress1 chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
with the love scenes you can put a little in it. Because a lot of writers sometimes put the whole thing in their, but that would result in upgrading your rating. Do a little bit in the love scene.
Baron's Girl chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
I'm going to say for future love things nothing terribly graphic. I know I'm not ready for hot skitty on wailord action yet. Maybe just kisses and light petting? With off-scene love things that most readers would need brain bleach after imagining?

Other than that cute chapter!
Baron's Girl chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Ohmygosh thank you! This is a ship I've always wanted to see come to some sort of fruition! I hope you can find some time to come back to this fic in the future!
CurryofLife chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Uh oh. Things are getting pretty tense now. Hope the Mayor can figure it out! Oh never mind! He's gonna freak out first!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
this is just so amazing, I can't even begin to cover how much I love this fanfiction. Making this pairing able to work so seamlessly takes so much writing skill. THANK YOU FOR THIS HEARTWARMING ART.
DelaWHERE chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
The Mayor was always weird. Won't be surprised to find out he's gay for an elephant! Good job so far. Sally is going to be in for a long and bumpy ride! Keep going! :D
WonderBread chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I gotta admit, this was my guilty pleasure. I fell in love with this pairing after watching it again this weekend. I always thought if Horton were a who or something he and Ned would totally hook up and we would have a sex scandal in Whoville like we have in the real world only so much cuter! XD Continue it soon! I really love it!
SamxJazzlover23 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Love you're story,keep it up.
Catzan chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Hi there! I may not have a login but I am a frequent visitor of fanfiction and I got to say... Your pairing is very odd but in some weird way I like it. Your story is the good type of crack fic, not too ooc at all which is mice to see. Honestly I am really interested how everything is going to turn out. So please continue this because I have to know how this story is going to end. I also wanted to say before I go that you do have a few spelling errors here and there and that you should be a little more intune with the mayor so he doesn't fall out of character. Otherwise everyone else seems fine. Horton's actions and feeling are almost spot on. And hey, if and elephant and a bird can get it on in Seussical then why not an elephant and a who. I have seen crazier pairing... Just look at transformers fanfiction... That stuff can get so messed. Anyway gotta go. Have fun with all that you do.