Reviews for Warrior Class
Orannis4 chapter 8 . 2/26
Please don't give up on writing. I have been reading your stories and I have fallen in love with them.
Scott Peimann chapter 8 . 5/24/2014
Thank you for a fun story.

I don't think I see any obvious problems in the story besides a repeated word that I cannot find.

Definitely an amusing story - I do enjoy the Warhammer crossovers, and yours is especially entertaining.

Scott
Lord Sia chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
Yesss... More! More, I say!
Tahari chapter 8 . 3/24/2014
Woohoo! What a chapter end! I can't wait to see this one continued!
Death of Snipers chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
ok, more epicness, but am i sensing a ranma, musk, shampoo threesome? wow
Death of Snipers chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
that was a great scene, and handled really well, my only complaint is that you just used akuma's stuff, you were doing so well making up your own!
Death of Snipers chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
wow, i must say, as a psych major your portrayal of ranma's mental state is perfect
Death of Snipers chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
ok, the time skips make sense, but are getting a bit tedious.
Death of Snipers chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
ok, your time skips are well used, but I hope you can calm down with them. your strategies are amazing, care to help me take over the world?
Death of Snipers chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
ok... i get they are a matriarical society, but after all he's pulled off, dont think she'd really care what form he's in.
Death of Snipers chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
ok, ill say it, my fav was ukyo, anyway, I have to ask, why, if they all know who she is, do none of the girls go after him/her? also, since when do amazon's care about gender separation? they dont exactly have the same modesty standards.
Death of Snipers chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
ok... I heard of this from a freind, great start, and I hope to see what happens next
HCVquizibo chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
It has a good blend between descriptive action and story elements. Keep up the good work.
SixPerfections chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
This is so totally not the point of this story but... After going through war and death together I think Shampoo should get her man. :D
Aloever chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
The action scenes that you write are seriously awesome! I've really enjoyed reading this so far! :)