Reviews for Always Believe
That was AWESOME! Love ut. Good writing. No suggeations in improvement. Plz write more dor ROTG.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/5/2014
Please write a sequel, I love this story.
Guardian Sorceress Alanshee chapter 19 . 8/1/2014
Loved this story I will always believe always I loved this story
agent000 chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
Aw, that was a really sweet ending. :) Good job! I'm glad I followed this all the way through. You did a good job of bringing this through to a conclusion. Stories suffer when a writer doesn't allow them to end with dignity, so thank you for allowing it to.

It's up to you if you ever want to write a sequel of course, but if you do, just make sure you know your plot before you do so. *chuckles* Sequels are tricky to write without ruining the story, so make sure you know at least as much about the sequel's plot as you did about this first story's plot. Or more. Probably more if you want to be safe. ;)

Anyway, great job! Thanks for writing this. It was a really enjoyable read, and I'm glad I got to follow it through. It was really good. :)

Take care! I hope you continue writing, if not this story, then something else!
miami.mjk chapter 19 . 7/22/2014
I love this story, thank you so much for writing it. I know I am not one of the people who was here from the start. I'm not even one of the people who joined in the middle. I jumped on at the very end and even if that doesn't make my final review worth as much as others... I just thought you should know that even if you never read it. Maybe I can have a little more faith in myself.
martinikitty chapter 19 . 7/22/2014
one of my favorite stories and its over. This is why I consider giving up reading from time to time and then I see another book. I really hope there's a sequel
snowleopard314 chapter 19 . 7/22/2014
Sigh. Never before have I almost cried, laughed, and then finished reading with a satisfied smile. I will probably reread this at some point when I need a pick me up. I loved your story so very much. And thank you for letting me be here to read it as you wrote it.
Never stop writing and I will never stop believing.
agent000 chapter 18 . 7/17/2014
Wow. I didn't see that coming. She managed to see right through the doppelganger and befriend him by figuring out what he really needed? Interesting turn of events. I wouldn't have ever thought of that. I guess I'm used to stories where people portray the villain as evil and irredeemable, especially on Fanfiction, haha. But it's always refreshing to see someone think outside the box. :)

And it's always sad to end a story that you've thoroughly enjoyed traveling with, but it's strangely really satisfying too. Something just feels wonderful about completion, even though the goodbye is really sad. Point of advice: if you haven't thought of a dedicated plot, don't get suckered into a sequel. It won't work if you haven't actually plotted it out. I've failed a lot of sequel attempts simply because I really wanted to keep being in that world, but it's not worth it unless you know what you're trying to do. *chuckles*

Anyway, I'm really enjoying this story and I look forward to the final chapter. This has been really pleasurable to read, and I can't wait to see how you'll wind up tying the whole thing up. :)

Thank you for this!
snowleopard314 chapter 18 . 7/16/2014
I woved it! thanks for writing such an amazing story, and I can't wait to see what happens in the epilogue.
Kurotiger chapter 18 . 7/15/2014
Omg! I just finished reading your story up to this chapter and it's 2:00 am where I am when I fished it! PLZ, PZ,PLZ,PLZ,PLZ! Update soon I'm bagging you!
agent000 chapter 17 . 7/8/2014
Huh, interesting, so she managed to snatch some sort of power back for herself. Should be interesting to see where this goes. Now Jack just has to snatch his power back somehow. Not a hundred percent sure what's going on, but that's probably just because I haven't read to the end of the story yet, haha. There are usually a few confusing chapters in every story from what I've seen, so I'll just be patient and read the rest of your chapters when they come out. Certainly has been interesting though. I look forward to seeing what else you have to say. :)
agent000 chapter 16 . 7/4/2014
Lol, now I'm very curious what this doppelganger thing is actually trying to do. It seems like it's only targeting Guardians now, but not having information is deadly to it or something. I don't know. *laughs* I'll just have to wait and see. Hopefully you'll get the next chapter written soon. We'll see. ;)
truedreams chapter 15 . 6/27/2014
Can't wait love it :)
truedreams chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Love ur sarcasm lol :)
agent000 chapter 15 . 6/25/2014
Oh gosh, this story's good. Why can't it be finished yet? *chuckles* Just happened to spot it today and read through it, and I'm eager to see what the rest of the story is. I understand that it's taken you almost two years thus far, but I hope you're able to write the rest of it quickly since you know where you're going. Still, I understand writing taking time. It certainly takes me a while at times, haha. So don't feel any pressure from me, even with me being a little impatient. ;)

Still, you've done a great job at this story thus far. I hope to see the next update soon. Good luck, and keep writing!