Reviews for Knots
aranow chapter 1 . 3/1
Oh my goodness you made me the happiest person this morning. Please don't end the story. Please write about new adventures. I love this story such strong love with discipline what a great combination.. I know your picking up where not sure left what about continuing the story after knots were Signal has to wait to go back to work and stay again. I love these stories. I have texted the other writers and she must not be writing anymore because she never texted back. Please don't stop here. Please let me know what the future holds Thanks
stixy6 chapter 36 . 12/27/2016
I'm glad my hair does that too just do it before you go to sleep or you'll be back In the same boat
McRaider chapter 55 . 12/18/2016
Okay until now I was like meh Winchester, but him being a former marine and named John Winchester cannot be coincidence. Supernatural? I love this story by the way so much.
aranow chapter 49 . 9/11/2016
Love your stories. Have you thought about writing again. I'm reading this for the second time. I love this family. I wish you would write a new one.
B chapter 71 . 6/7/2016
WOW. WOW. WOW.

That's honestly all I can think to say after reading this whole thing in a few days time! This was simply an amazing story.

You know you could change the names and actually get this published...I'm not just saying that, I used to intern at a publishing company.
ElanorGrace chapter 70 . 5/11/2016
I have really enjoyed reading this story so much, and cannot wait to read the sequel as well. Brilliant writing, absolutely love your characters; this has to be the best fanfic I've read! I found it hard to put it down once I'd started reading it.
jackiebrook126 chapter 43 . 4/23/2016
ft
Bella Lilac chapter 71 . 11/30/2015
This is literally one of the best/well written stories I have come across on this site, I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed reading this, and as I have not ever watched or heard of this particular program, I felt I knew the characters none the less with how you described them throughout this story. To be honest I couldn't put this story down and felt a little saddened coming to the ending of this last chapter.

I honestly can't say what would be my favourite chapter/moment - I couldn't pick. It truly was amazing from get go to end.

Either way, thank you so much for a beautifully written and like I said - truly amazing- as it is, story. I'll be continuing on with the sequel, and am sure it'll be just as enjoyable as this was.

Bella Lilac Xx
Guest chapter 71 . 8/13/2015
Hi,
I would just like to let you know that your story is absolutely amazing! I read the whole thing in the past 48 hours because I could just not put it down. I had never seen the show that it was based off of before (I didn't even know it was deadliest catch until I looked it up at around chapter 35), but your writing was so thorough and flawless I didn't need to know that to enjoy the story. It is probably one of my favorite fanfictions I have read on this site, so thank you so much for writing it!
Guest chapter 61 . 6/10/2015
You need to have this story published
Wonderful
Guest chapter 71 . 5/29/2015
i read it 3 times , and each time i feel the same thing , you got a gift girl
queenpearl chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
I'm here to say this is the most heartwarming and beautiful family story I've read in a long time.
Abby chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
One of the best stories I've ever read. Only got better as it went on.
MusicMelis chapter 71 . 3/4/2015
I read this story in just a little over a day and...I completely loved it! I stayed up late to read more chapters, put off going to work for as long as possible and continued as soon as I got home. I was scrolling through fanfictions the other day and stumbled upon this gem. I love it and I love the brothers. I feel connected to all of them! You did an amazing job, thank you for such a great story!
Guest chapter 71 . 8/19/2014
what i'm gonna do now with my life :p one of the most amazing stories i've ever read , if your goal was to make me crie you did a good job doning that :'( best wishes :*
1,322 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »