Reviews for Saving the Savior
redwolf2313 chapter 10 . 11h
please continue please
PLEASE UPDATE!
strippedtissuebox chapter 10 . 1/25
Great plot. I see you haven't updated this in quite a while.. regardless, I hope you pick it back up so I can find out what happens with Cora!
famaaa chapter 10 . 10/28/2016
Please Please Please Please update this story. It is soooooooooooo good and that cliffhanger is annoying me so much. I need to know what happens.
hroofitz chapter 10 . 9/9/2016
OMG! i can't believe you havent updated this in 2 years! you have to update it! it is SOOO good!
Joanne Clare chapter 10 . 8/4/2016
Please update, it's so good x
Gravity In the Air chapter 10 . 7/2/2016
continue please
Guest chapter 10 . 4/12/2016
Please continue this wonder story.
hopeless-poet chapter 10 . 3/2/2016
Ahhh major chiff
Damn what's Cora gonna do to Henry
SQForEternity chapter 10 . 1/3/2016
Fantastic story please consider continuing it.
IntrovertedBookworm98 chapter 10 . 6/6/2015
Hey! Sorry I haven't reviewed or messaged you in a while - I've been busy with a final project for school and summer things in general. :)

Even though it's the one ship that would actually make friggin' sense on the show, I never really liked reading Swan Queen stories. But this is good - I like that you have Regina being in character and I loved the argument about her between Emma and her parents.

You're portrayal of Emma's inner turmoil is great and I wonder what will happen now that Emma and David are aware of what happened to her as a kid now more than ever.

I hope that Cora doesn't mess up the ship now - I'm kind of hoping for her to wave a banner saying 'I ship it' but then being Cora...she does it the completely wrong way. XD

I really do not like Captain Swan - ugh, they're insufferable on the show. And I liked Outlaw Queen in the beginning, but the Zelena thing is ridiculous now and I hate how everybody is out of character. Like writers - seriously, how can you screw up your OWN show? :/
SQvortex chapter 10 . 2/24/2015
Plsssssssssssss update D:
lsutigers chapter 10 . 2/11/2015
please continue please
sfnStorm chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
I really, really like this story so please update as soon as you can! Please please :):)
C shields chapter 10 . 11/18/2014