Reviews for Owls in the Impala
Time-LadyMararde chapter 31 . 4/17
*cries* BUT I LOVED THIS T_T IT WAS FUNNY AND WITTY AND MOST OF ALL IT WAS GOOD! IT'S SO DAMN HARD TO FIND STORIES LIKE THIS TTT_TTT I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO END IT!
Ummay Winchester chapter 31 . 4/17
awsome crossover
PS : u r brilliant
I hoped that there would be more but you end it quickly !

I mean when I readed that Harry's eye's turn black and than that was it !

So was that just something in Harry's magic and that's normal for him or what ?

The Crimson Mage who hope for more info.
P.S: I would also like to who Harry will be pair with because Dean and Sam Have some one so why not Harry ?
(NOT GINNY and yes this is a hint plus can it be a Male !)
P.P.S: You don't have to do any of this but I hope that you do !
You should consider writing another crossover between Harry Potter and Supernatural, only this time let it be from Harry perspective as his own Hunter.
Cabbage Patch chapter 31 . 4/16
I cant believe its over, I absolutely loved the fic, and I actually think that was a really good way to end it :D Thank you so much for this fic, it was fantastic.
MysticWolf71891 chapter 31 . 4/16
Dude, REALLY? Lol, I am totally laughing my butt of right now! Perfect ending if this must end.
Alyss Penedo chapter 31 . 4/16
I've got no complaints about the epilogue, except for the fact that it's THERE. You're ending it? Just like that? DX
RiceballNinja chapter 31 . 4/16
Honestly, I really like this epilogue. It beats the Harry Potter epilogue. :)
64teeth chapter 31 . 4/16
Ehh, that was really strange and somehow disappointing, but who I'm to judge an author and his/her right to finish their fic however they want... So as you said - thank you for the ride, it was great, and I hope to meet you again:-)
Mists of Ribbon chapter 31 . 4/16
At first, I was like, YEEEES.
And then I saw epilogue, and then it was more like FUUUUUCK.
Lizzy Pheonix chapter 31 . 4/16
Despite the fact that I was hoping for something different. .I still kinda love this ending.
You are perfect...
LadyDragon17 chapter 31 . 4/16
wow, I'm quite glad I just remembered to watch it. Being in the UK has it's downs, it doesb't show here.

I quite liked this story, even though it had this ending. I might not like Metatron, but he's a good writer. ;)

P.S. At the end of the episode when he's on the typewriter writing the end scence, does it look a bit like a romance to you?
Enuescaris chapter 31 . 4/16
This is... disappointing...
Time-LadyMararder chapter 29 . 3/30
I'm going to go off and cry until the next update. Because after chappy 30 I'll have to wait ;A;