Reviews for Nights
MisplacedHyperQuill chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Wow, really good :) I read through everything, forgetting to review because of your great style of writing. This last chapter almost made me cry. It was heart-breaking seeing them torn apart, and even more so when they don't get back together. A really good story, hope to hear more from you soon :)

Take care,
-Ash :)
Athena chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
That may be the saddest ending I've ever read. I cried. One day, for me, your going to have to make a sequel. STUPID SABRINA! Why didn't you just forgive him and move on! *sobs* STUPIDER PUCK, swallow your irritation and next time, WRITE HER A FREAKIN LETTER. Oh boy, why was that so sad to me? The fact that he'll problaby never get over her, while she ( still secretly misses him, but not as lonely) is having fun with her two kids and husband. Not only are your last two chapters sad, thier your best yet. I'm way to sad to say anymore ,so …
Untill next update
TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
Pff, review? I suppose I'll make this one exception.

CONGRADULATIONS, BRIDGET! *enthusiastic round of applause* 2,000 words? *gasps* :O A-maz-ing! :D And it never started dragging or getting dull, which gets progressively harder the more words you write! :)

LOVED the ending! So fantasically sad, /without/ the suicide! XD *sigh of contentment* So beautiful, *snif* so beautiful.

I really like your compolations of lyrics, Bridget. That must have been a lot harder than it seemed! :) (thanks for listing them at the bottom, too- I'll have to give those a listen!) :D

My Request: successfully incorperate the words 'deranged' and 'apple pie' into a single sentence. 0.o Can you do it, Bridget? I'll love you forever! (not that I won't already, but you know what I mean don't you dear)

Eeeeeeeeee thanks for the update, as well as the fantabulous ending! Way to go, Bridget! :D

Your Biggest Fan (peep peep)
(I'm still a canary)
anger.issues chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
I know it's not much of an idea...but if you're desperate...
Mustardseed dies.

TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
"So what had Mustardseed done? Asked Sabrina out." Oh, that's harsh. That was harsh, girl. A good thing (why of course), just not something I'm used to from you. *round of applause* I rather enjoyed that! Very nicely done. :) I love both of those Metric songs and think I recognise the Paramore one but otherwise I've never heard any of them before. :) I liked the incorperation of the lyrics. *cool face* Deep, very deep.

Sorry for not getting this instantly like I usually do. I was having a life.

Yeah, I know, right? Surprising. It was weird. I didn't really like it. ;)

Anyways, you're an angel for posting and so yup this was awesome and I loved it and it ripped my heart into itty bitty pices (although I liked the ending)... A prompt? 0.o Ponder, I shall.

Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
i have one. how about you do a moment when they are kids visiting ferryport landing and they happen to bump into each other. conversation starts from there.
Gifted Shadows chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Welp, if it's mainly Puckabrina, can I suggest something for Red? Like, a SabrinaXRed, kind of like a sibling fic? Hm?

I liked this! Great job!
sabrina-luna-potter chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
I love this, it's really cool!
SweetShireen chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
May I just say something?

I mean I've had that pasta sauce thingy with the tortilla chips but...nope, no burritos. Glad to know I'm not alone in the world.

These shots are cute.

The first one? Maybe a little OOC, but they're older so I'll let that slide.

The second one? Probably my favorite. I liked how you wrote it.
Even though at first I was like...Husband...cheating...divorce...WHAT? ...not Puck? ...phew!...Oh...Green Eyes...PUCK!

Third one? Cute. I liked how she fed him the last piece.

I never watched Eclipse. And they said that was the only movie where there was more fighting than sparkle.

I doubt it.
TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
Ah! Yes, sleep is needed. So then you can write some more the next day! :D (I stayed up almost exactly as late, too, is that weird? XD Watching movies with my dad.)
This one was adorable. Again. :) I did /not/ squeal when this appeared in my inbox.
I did not.
Okay yes I did and I'm not ashamed of it. :)
Just... adorableness *rolls on the floor with feels*
Great job. :)
I'm sorry my evil twin got ahold of the keyboard there for a second. :)
Goodbye, my little Demon Princess of Peanut Butter Flavored Corn! :)
Okay I'm really done now. :)
Gifted Shadows chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Haha, it was Puck and Sabrina, right?(Don't look at me like that. I'm the Queen of stupid, obvious questions.):D

That was too funny. Like, "Did I just pee myself?" funny. Seriously.

I'll be keeping an eye on this!:D

Great Job!

Gifted Shadows
Archer Princess chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Okay first... How the heck have you never had a burrito!?

*dies in shock*

*revives as usual*

I'm back.

Anyway, this is really fantastic. Both chapters are well written and I didn't find any spelling or grammatical errors (although I wasn't looking very hard). It is hard, especially in categories that are for juvenile books like Sisters Grimm, to find really well written things to read, so I commend you on that! Really well done!

...I swear, I don't generally use complex words like that...

Back to the point: I don't think you need to put a **WARNING: SPOILERS FOR [insert book number]!**. I think that if you put a general warning at the beginning, the summary, or in the next chapter, that should suffice! Same to OOCness. If you just note that they are older (or leave it up to the reader to figure out, no one does that and it is a good tactic!), that is usually enough. And finally... It's fanfiction. No one expects you to follow everything in the books, it is you using pre-made characters to tell a story. I feel bad because I feel like I just ragged on you. Sorry! I really love this story, I swear! I favorited it, see? :)

Keep up the good work!

-Archer Princess- chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Jajajajaj that's funny and cool make more chapters :)
AmiRide chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
"I'm still not telling you about my nightmare."
"Dang it."
This was very cute and fluffy. Love it!
TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
(Okay I just read Twist and Shout so... let's hope this is legible)
First off, thanks for updating! *flails arms excitedly* AND THE BURRITO PART WAS FABULOUS.
I liked how you did it without any dialogue whatsoever. That worked out quite well; I don't think I could do that. The first part moved quite quickly and you were like wait-what-PUCK-puckwhatareyoudoing-NOPUCK-NODON'TDOTHAT... and then the gross sobbing ensues. Or maybe it's just the Destiel left over. Either way I liked this quite a lot. Me gusta.
:D I liked the last line. Made me chuckle. Tehehe.
I'm still quite sad though.
Your funny lines cannot take away the pain.
*incoherent grumbling* stupid Puck and the mysterious petite brunette *throws laptop across room*
Anywhoo thanks for the read. Thanks for the update. And, most of all, thank you for the burrito.
I cannot believe you have never had one before.
I shall bug you about this.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »