Reviews for Kasahara Boys
Nameless chapter 4 . 4/16
komaki is the best! He's my favorite
FanficLover577 chapter 4 . 2/15
After the oldest brother's day with Iku, you should have one more chapter where Iku and Dojo are telling her brothers they are going to marry. THAT would be hilarious to read (the brothers reactions/threats to Dojo).
LunarStar98 chapter 4 . 1/30
I think that Komaki is the cutest and Tezuka and Dojo tie for hottest and Genda would be the funnest person. Please continue this story, it's so cute and funny and I can't wait to find out how Dojo and Iku react to being alone for their lunch date!
bhoney chapter 3 . 1/28
Interesting. Nice sibling moment. I liked when Dojo and Kyouya were arguing over who trained Kasahara better, LOL.
bhoney chapter 2 . 1/28
Ha! I totally got the reference to Ouran! LOL
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/28
LOL Cute! Nice chapter. Hope this sets up some good Dojo/Kasahara moments.
bhoney chapter 4 . 1/28
C, of course! I'm intrigued by where this is going. Hope you're still planning to come back and finish it!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
C
lizchibi78 chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
i noticed the thing! WTF WTF dat referene though
Kahi chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Doujou's the hottest & cuttest guy in LW **
Yamashina Risaki chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
Haha! I gotta stick with Dojo. He really looks hot and cute throughout the manga, in which he made me love him more in the anime and movies as well :D Tezuka's my type too but I like his character portrayed in the manga more so than in the movies. Haha, I guess your poll is indeed a good way to make your readers talk.

Anyway, my review for your plot :) When I saw the title of your story, I was totally intrigued! I've always wanted to see how Iku's brother could make a difference for Atsushi and Iku's relationship. And here I was, browsing thru fanfics, I got into your plot :) It was really a pleasure reading thru, I think the way you write and describe each scene brings out just the right amount of light they need.

Do update soon! :D

I can't wait to read more into their romance story XD
inta chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Not critiquing but dojo's name is spelled d-o-j-o read the manga
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
C! I LOVE him!
Awesome chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
C! Duh! c all the way! Doujo is just too aboriable! I love him! Hey, has anyone else noticed that anime guys look better than real guys, but (no offense intended, just my personal opinion) real Japanese guys don't look as good as like, Italian or American guys. Well, it depends on where you are in America, because where I'm from, there are NO HOT GUYS! Not even cute ones either! There is one guy, ONE GUY, who is semi-cute. As in not ugly, like the rest of them, but good-looking enough to be called cute. And of course he has to be my best friend's brother and he just has to have a different girlfriend every week!

I'm sorry, I got off topic.

Please please please update when you can! I really want to read more!
KHMugiwaraRocks15 chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
I personally like Dojo. I like this story! Please update!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »