Reviews for Rumor Has It
LovelessDestiny chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
Well done
LovelessDestiny chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
Love that :)
One or two sentence remind me a little of my own story but all my storys are on hold 'cause of Daryl Dixon and a baby *_*
I really do hope that something similar does not befall you, 'cause I really want to know what happens next *clap my hands*
LovelessDestiny chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
Awww you made my day. Can't stop smiling right now :)
LovelessDestiny chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
Poor Ben, children that's always hard. The social worker within me wants to him hanging, too.
Your Cooper is just adorable. If i had a wish to make (good or evil fairy here I am *wave, wave*) i'd want to marry your version of Cooper *_*
Oh your Ben is great too by the way :)
LovelessDestiny chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
That was adorable, Cooper's guilt and confession sent a soft flutter through my heart (I'm a sucker for such things, especially at 4 in the morning) and Ben's reaction suits the situation. Well done :)
LovelessDestiny chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
Protective Coop and firecracker sherman, love that :)
LovelessDestiny chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Good one :)
Nice alley scene ;) My imagination is running wild...
LovelessDestiny chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
Twice his size, yeah that's one of the things I love most about them. Their body just seem to fit together.
I liked the chapter a lot, especially Coops last sentence makes me looking forward to the next chapter.
The way Copper cares for Shermen is gentle and protective I think you did a good job capturing these moments.

Ah sorry I have the habit to pick the psyche of characters to pieces, you should see me while I watch series :p
LovelessDestiny chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I like the how the story starts and It would be nice if you continue the story.
After these three Chapters my gut tells me that your story has potential to be something really great.
Keep up the good work :)
DinaB chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
I love this story - please continue!