Reviews for Where no Man has Gone
A chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
Please write a sequel! I've read a few with the same basic story line, but none where the baby had Trip's dna, and all had a sad ending. I would love to read a second story where the baby is a few years older, or even one where he visits his family for the first time. Great work, you're a very good writer.
AnnaTracy chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
Very sweet story. Would have made the show more interesting. Do you have any follow up stories continuing your story line.
psyscaper chapter 10 . 2/28/2013
Aww, what a sweet ending. Nicely done. I loved the roller coaster you put Trip through and I thought the crew's reactions, not mention Trip's reactions to them, were all believable and well written. Great story! I, too, would love to see a sequel.
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
This was so sweet! I'm glad I found it. Only yesterday I found myself wondering what would have happened had Trip carried her to term. Great fic. I'd love to read a sequel about her childhood on Enterprise.
TheNaggingCube chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
One of the more believable and well told versions of this outcome.

Liked that Travis and Hoshi accepted and helped Trip.
Hummingbird2 chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
Well, I must say, that was very nicely done, and I wouldn't say no to a sequel (only if you want to, of course), thank you!