Reviews for All's Fair in Love and War
Diablo Snowblind chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
Fantastic chapter. Nice work. You craft a very, very nice description of the difficulties that Sakura and Shi are going through to understand the Zetsu clones, and how even one undercover Zetsu was so very dangerous once it finally unmasked itself.

I like how Naruto's words are being taken as enigmatic words of wisdom, to be interpreted after the fact in great depth as one would with holy verse.
ChicFreakSistaFierce chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
Thank you! So I was just thinking, I kinda hope Sakura makes the first "official" move and shocks him. Then plays if off really cool. XD
Idk, just a thought.

Also, I just randomly found your tumblr without using your page link which really freaked me out! :)
Conan-Ai chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I've never given any thought to this particular pairing before, but after reading your fanfic I see A LOT of potential in this pairing!
anonymousx chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
Awesome chapie :D I cant wait for the next update! Just asking, but is there going to be a shi pov soon? Cuz i'm really interested in what shi is thinking :O Anyway, please update soon! xD
Diablo Snowblind chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
This is very interesting. I look forward to your next updates. It's a pleasure to read a well and realistically written account of what Sakura was up to during her off-screen time.
Diablo Snowblind chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Fantastic and very insightful chapter. Nice work. I would suggest that you look over my own story - the style is a bit similar.
Khrat9 chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
Great story ! We hardly see the medical side of the story and it was done really well. Can't wait for another chapter !
Lifelover1989 chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Ok, I totally remember reading the manga when the stone ninja appeared and I felt completely heartbroken by Sakura. Just the magnitude of guilt and worry and confusion she must have been feeling was tremendous both in the manga and in this fic. And what great timing for Shí to arrive! I wonder what he was feeling when he saw Sakura and Ryoma just standing there in such close promixiety. I also am wondering what he was thinking during his and Sakura's ackward conversation as well as when he first saw Sakura talking to Ryoma.

You are doing such a magnificent and amazing job with this story so far. It always has me gripping for more and wondering what's going to happen next and what would happen if Shí was suddenly truly exposed to the turmoil Sakura must be in at this point *wink wink*

Happy Writing!

Annie
SilverIcy chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
Very ingenious way to use "Iwa-nin's love confession to Sakura" canon scene into your story! It make a lot of awkwardness between sakura and shi...How long you think that Shi or Sakura finally find eureka moment to find out how separate enemy and ally's chakra? can't wait to read next chapter!
dude chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
Thank you!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
This is so well written! Really, the characterization has floored me. You've done a very realistic job of portraying the confusion and trauma of war, and I really think that Shi's initial attitude towards Konoha (that everything is kind of their fault) is plausible.

You've made me like Sakura again, too. My opinion of her took a huge nosedive after the fake confession/emotional manipulation scene, but reading this has made it go back up a little again.

And poor Genma and Shizune. God, that would suck.
Tami23 chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
True it's an odd pairing,neverwould have read it but I decided to read it just cuz it was you..XD...love all your fanfic...and this one is just as good...thanks for changing my mind...update soon...;)
ChicFreakSistaFierce chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
This is definitly in my top 3 current fanfictions! And I am reading A LOT of fics xD
Please update soon!
Analelle chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
I'm super glad for the update. Yay! I hope they can make some segue on the Zetsu DNA. Fingers crossed for next chapter.
LordMordor chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
lol, i read this right after responding to your reviewer response message...was kind of pleased to see i somewhat called it in regard to their encounter after the Danzo/Sasuke fight :)

I've decided i know what my favorite part of your writing is...no matter how AU you go with things, you somehow manage to keep everything well grounded in Canon. Character personalities are spot on, even in cases where romance might evolve between an unlikely couple...the characters you write about, even when in radically different situations, are still at their core the same characters you grow to enjoy from the series.

In cases like Sasuke from DBH, he is still definitely Sasuke, many many events there are different, but it does not feel like a different character, rather just a different path that character might have taken.

Sakura's encounter with Shizune was amazingly emotional, I really felt for both in that moment.
Shi and Sakura's discomfort after the Iwa-nin's confession was equally well written. You could definitely feel all the awkwardsness there.

Great work once again