Reviews for All's Fair in Love and War
ChicFreakSistaFierce chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
This is definitly in my top 3 current fanfictions! And I am reading A LOT of fics xD
Please update soon!
Analelle chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
I'm super glad for the update. Yay! I hope they can make some segue on the Zetsu DNA. Fingers crossed for next chapter.
LordMordor chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
lol, i read this right after responding to your reviewer response message...was kind of pleased to see i somewhat called it in regard to their encounter after the Danzo/Sasuke fight :)

I've decided i know what my favorite part of your writing matter how AU you go with things, you somehow manage to keep everything well grounded in Canon. Character personalities are spot on, even in cases where romance might evolve between an unlikely couple...the characters you write about, even when in radically different situations, are still at their core the same characters you grow to enjoy from the series.

In cases like Sasuke from DBH, he is still definitely Sasuke, many many events there are different, but it does not feel like a different character, rather just a different path that character might have taken.

Sakura's encounter with Shizune was amazingly emotional, I really felt for both in that moment.
Shi and Sakura's discomfort after the Iwa-nin's confession was equally well written. You could definitely feel all the awkwardsness there.

Great work once again
Until next time :)
Violent Idiot chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Everything about your writing is great. keep it up!
SimplyMe chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Great Chapter as usual!
I really love how u potray both of the character especially Shi!
Analelle chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
I hope Shi and Sakura will be working more together in the next chapter? :3
Sabeez chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
link: gallery/38687399
Sabeez chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
I love this story. yay for shiisaku! :3 I can't wait for next chapter.

I have drawings about shiisaku and more to come. so if you want watch pictures theres is link:

Beloved Daughter chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
Awesome story! Can't wait for more! I love how you take a segment of the war that's bloody, harsh, sometimes unrewarding and unnoticed and bring it to life! More please! :)
SilverIcy chapter 4 . 11/28/2012 much tensions and confusion going on between Shi and Sakura! Want to see more Shi/Sakura scenes! Please update a next chapter soon!
metaphoricalveracity chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Here we are, another great update!

I'm loving the way Shī was cast here. To see that as well as being top medic medic and bodyguard of the Raikage, he has his own flaws and mistakes that need to be perfected and practiced too. I currently find myself surprised that he was also trained more for the battlefield rather than the laboratory and continually tries to find out why he cannot make full use of his skills with the other medics around.

The part where Shī has a conversation with Akari would also have to another thought-provoking scene. It's was actually quite funny seeing how quick she drew him out of his shell and into his feelings of Sakura. You can obviously tell he's rather reluctant to talk about it but he does consider it at the back of his mind - regardless of how relevant or irrelevant the idea of 'love' may seem to him. The dialogue was captivating as you didn't make the viewers 'read' the conversation, but alas, made us 'understand' the conversation as well as relating it to their current situation.

I found myself laughing at his reaction towards Naruto's sudden arrival. The way Shī keeps on pondering Naruto sensory skills and comparing it to his own was rather amusing. If it was created in the manga it would also be another heartwarming moment for both Naruto and Sakura so I'm glad you decided to place this in here.

Weirdly enough, I don't really have to say about Sakura as I find you write her extremely well. The part where she notices Shī's sudden change in attitude would definitely be true to her character. The pacing between all of the characters is also pleasing so take take your time.

Looking forward to the next installment - you write so fast! :)
Sasu-Cakes137 chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
I'm drowning in a tidal wave of Shi and Sakura feels, and I don't want anyone to save me. You my friend, are a queen amongst men. Your work is stunning and I can't get enough of it. I recall seeing a post on your tumblr about ShixSakura becoming the pairing if the year, and all I can say in response is yes; a million times yes. Give it to us, long and slow.
AlynDMiracle chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Syaaaaaaaaaaayyy! RABURABU! I love you! Kyaaaaaaaaaahhh! Akari-chan is Awe-some!
anonymousx chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Hi, me again. Awesome chapie! Cant wait for the next one. I need my shisaku yo! :D
LordMordor chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
more rapid fire updates from my favorite author, love it :)

oh Sakura, so trusting. Truthfully however i dont think the alliance could possibly have the war without Naruto revealing all the zetsu. Again i really love how constantly stressed to all hell these characters are. Its keeping everyone really honest and unguarded with their words/thoughts.

and it looks like someone finally pointed out the obvious to Shi...Sakura is an attractive female, do something about it :p

now its just a matter of Sakura getting a similar idea and both of them stopping antagonizing each other
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »