Reviews for All's Fair in Love and War
I hope Shi and Sakura will be working more together in the next chapter? :3
Sabeez chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
link: gallery/38687399
Sabeez chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
I love this story. yay for shiisaku! :3 I can't wait for next chapter.

I have drawings about shiisaku and more to come. so if you want watch pictures theres is link:

gallery/38687399
Beloved Daughter chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
Awesome story! Can't wait for more! I love how you take a segment of the war that's bloody, harsh, sometimes unrewarding and unnoticed and bring it to life! More please! :)
SilverIcy chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Ah...so much tensions and confusion going on between Shi and Sakura! Want to see more Shi/Sakura scenes! Please update a next chapter soon!
Lyron chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Here we are, another great update!

I'm loving the way Shī was cast here. To see that as well as being top medic medic and bodyguard of the Raikage, he has his own flaws and mistakes that need to be perfected and practiced too. I currently find myself surprised that he was also trained more for the battlefield rather than the laboratory and continually tries to find out why he cannot make full use of his skills with the other medics around.

The part where Shī has a conversation with Akari would also have to another thought-provoking scene. It's was actually quite funny seeing how quick she drew him out of his shell and into his feelings of Sakura. You can obviously tell he's rather reluctant to talk about it but he does consider it at the back of his mind - regardless of how relevant or irrelevant the idea of 'love' may seem to him. The dialogue was captivating as you didn't make the viewers 'read' the conversation, but alas, made us 'understand' the conversation as well as relating it to their current situation.

I found myself laughing at his reaction towards Naruto's sudden arrival. The way Shī keeps on pondering Naruto sensory skills and comparing it to his own was rather amusing. If it was created in the manga it would also be another heartwarming moment for both Naruto and Sakura so I'm glad you decided to place this in here.

Weirdly enough, I don't really have to say about Sakura as I find you write her extremely well. The part where she notices Shī's sudden change in attitude would definitely be true to her character. The pacing between all of the characters is also pleasing so take take your time.

Looking forward to the next installment - you write so fast! :)
Sasu-Cakes137 chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
I'm drowning in a tidal wave of Shi and Sakura feels, and I don't want anyone to save me. You my friend, are a queen amongst men. Your work is stunning and I can't get enough of it. I recall seeing a post on your tumblr about ShixSakura becoming the pairing if the year, and all I can say in response is yes; a million times yes. Give it to us, long and slow.
AlynDMiracle chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Syaaaaaaaaaaayyy! RABURABU! I love you! Kyaaaaaaaaaahhh! Akari-chan is Awe-some!
anonymousx chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Hi, me again. Awesome chapie! Cant wait for the next one. I need my shisaku yo! :D
LordMordor chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
more rapid fire updates from my favorite author, love it :)

oh Sakura, so trusting. Truthfully however i dont think the alliance could possibly have the war without Naruto revealing all the zetsu. Again i really love how constantly stressed to all hell these characters are. Its keeping everyone really honest and unguarded with their words/thoughts.

and it looks like someone finally pointed out the obvious to Shi...Sakura is an attractive female, do something about it :p

now its just a matter of Sakura getting a similar idea and both of them stopping antagonizing each other
UNCPanda chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
And so the romance begins
Aurelia Astralis chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
First of all, I love Shi, or C as he's also called - and the fact that you're writing a story about him... hurrah! I haven't seen too much of him around here :P
Second, medical-based dramas are always something I love - be it in written form or video - but this is the first one I've come across that isn't set in a modern AU universe, and for that I think it'll be quite the interesting read!
And finally, a lot of people tend to forget the fact that medics are placed in the difficult position of being capable of both life and death, only (most of the time) with more benevolent intentions. Exploring Sakura's dealings with her role as a medic thrust into war is a whole different ballpark compared to the front-line fighters, and I'm eager to see how you choose to deal with it.
anonymousx chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Great story! It's really interesting and you dont see many shisaku pairings. Pls update as soon as possible (:
lime green lily chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
I love you! Loved it! I'm fillin' ya with hearts, dude!

And the convo with the whole, "I may have a teammate that's out to destroy the world, but I have another teammate who's going to save it. And I'm going to help him do it one patient at a time. What're you going to do?"

LOVED IT! Oh men! This is one fic that is a must read. I mean, the war revolves around the hardship of those in the field, what aout those in the medical station... Hahaha
Lifelover1989 chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Do you know how long I've waited for his conversation to happen? (Answer: A LONG TIME!) And you did a fabulous job with it too. Probably my favorite part of their conversation was when Sakura said she was had "one teammate who's trying to destroy the world and one teammate trying to save it. I'm going to save one patient at a time. What are you going to do?" I love your writing and keep up the great work! :)
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »