Reviews for All's Fair in Love and War
swallowinthetwilight chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
I just reread this and wanted to let you know you still have interested followers - whether the next chapter comes sometime this year or in a few years!/Despite the dark material, the developing relationship is still sweet. And of course, I appreciate the realistic depiction of war and how much medic nin have to ensure. I haven't read ShiSaku by anyone else, or even thought to look. Maybe I should look, to tide me over for the meantime :). As always, love your work!
Kurai Ummei chapter 8 . 3/13/2015
Wow. Your characterization is so... real.
Otakugal chapter 8 . 2/3/2015
It's been like 2 years since your last update! gassspp! please don't abandon this!
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
Oh dear. Bratty men are so annoying. Poor girl.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Super cool Sakura is super useful
Minty428 chapter 8 . 1/4/2015
Can you pleas continue this fanfic? I know you said that you'll update whenever you want but pleae don't leave us hanging! I really liked the way you portrayed Shī and his caring personality which contrasts his initial icy exterior. He seems to be that kind of person that would not come to love someone easily, but when he does, he would be willing to give it his all. This is why I think he should be with Sakura, because she's also like that. They're deserving of each other. In the main canon, I was disappointed when Sakura ended up with Sasuke because it seemed like he didn't care enough for her. He left her for his travels, and I think Sakura deserves more than that. This is why I think Sakura should've just ended up with someone else, like Shī. Back to the characterizations, for Sakura, I am very happy that you depicted her as a level-headed individual which shows her maturity over the years. You also gave her self-confidence, even if she falters sometimes, but this only gives the impression that she is becoming stronger emotionally. I hope there will be a chapter in which she faces Sasuke, but this time she wouldn't be seeking his approval. I want her to think for herself, and I think you are trying to show that. I think you're an excellent writer and I hope you continue this because this is the best ShīSaku fanfic so far.
Minty428 chapter 8 . 1/4/2015
Can you please continue this fanfic? I know you said you'll update whenever you want but please don't leave us hanging! I want to see more interaction between Shī and Sakura. Furthermore, I think you're the best author that depicted Shī's personality. He's not too cold, and he's not that much of an arrogant jerk either. You also characterized Sakura as a level-headed individual that can think for herself and prove to everyone that she has matured over the years. You actually made her look like a normal person, and not some attention grabbing chick that just wants Sasuke all the time. You have her self-confidence and that's what I actually like the most. You have great talent in writing so please give us more chapters! I have re-read this fanfic so many times already... Please update soon!
Vio14 chapter 8 . 1/4/2015
I know it's been almost a year since you last updated, but you've really got a good story here... And I'd love to see it continue. It's hard to find good rarepair fics out there, and this is one of them.
JustALittleTwisted chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
Oooh now we're getting somewhere with their relationship. It's too bad this hasn't been updated in a while, I'm dying for the action you promised in the next chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
Please continue please I really love it
H chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
No not Lee...
mizzanimequeen chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
Omg! Some action between them too and it was in the last updated chapter. Haha well looking forward to future updates.
Alumine chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
Hace 2 años me encontre con esta joya de historia y me encanto, hoy vuelvo a leerla y me sigue gustando como el primer día. Te felicito por la historia de verdad que es muy buena y es dificil encontrar una buena trama como la tuya, y si no fuera mucha molestia por favor continuala que personalmente llevo esperando el siguiente capitulo mas de 1 año! y yo no suelo ser tan persistente con los fanfics, por lo general los desecho y no vuelvo a acordarme de ellos, pero tu historia es la GRAN excepción a la regla.

Nuevamente felicidades por esta gran joya que nos regalas a los lectores.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
won't you please continue this story?!

this is such a great story
Minty428 chapter 8 . 9/28/2014
Hi! I really like your fic because it's so rare to find well-written and long chapter fanfics... I also like the pairing Shisaku so please continue this! Please!
276 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »