Reviews for All's Fair in Love and War
JustALittleTwisted chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
Oooh now we're getting somewhere with their relationship. It's too bad this hasn't been updated in a while, I'm dying for the action you promised in the next chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
Please continue please I really love it
H chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
No not Lee...
mizzanimequeen chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
Omg! Some action between them too and it was in the last updated chapter. Haha well looking forward to future updates.
Alumine chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
Hace 2 años me encontre con esta joya de historia y me encanto, hoy vuelvo a leerla y me sigue gustando como el primer día. Te felicito por la historia de verdad que es muy buena y es dificil encontrar una buena trama como la tuya, y si no fuera mucha molestia por favor continuala que personalmente llevo esperando el siguiente capitulo mas de 1 año! y yo no suelo ser tan persistente con los fanfics, por lo general los desecho y no vuelvo a acordarme de ellos, pero tu historia es la GRAN excepción a la regla.

Nuevamente felicidades por esta gran joya que nos regalas a los lectores.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
won't you please continue this story?!

this is such a great story
Minty428 chapter 8 . 9/28/2014
Hi! I really like your fic because it's so rare to find well-written and long chapter fanfics... I also like the pairing Shisaku so please continue this! Please!
UnderneathXtheXunderneath chapter 8 . 9/25/2014
This is a great story.

I've always believed that the supporting arts in Naruto don't get enough credit. It makes me furious when people say that Tsunade is the weakest Hokage because she is only a healer. But, as you are showing with this impressive story, healers are what keeps the shinobi world running. They're strong in their own right and people need to appreciate their efforts apart from the flashy prowess of juggernauts.

The way you portray the reationship between Shi and Sakura is authentic and gripping. My heart broke when Lee died and I admire Shizune's strength.

Please don't abandon this story. It's really rare to find such a gem on this site.
pink-strawberries chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
Your story is delightful! I don't usually read anything that isn't SasuSaku (guilty pleasure I know, even if he makes the worst choices in life and is pretty much insane with hate etc), but this story with Shi was an amazing read. I like the possibility of them bonding over their joint gifts and talents, it is very realistic and I cannot wait to read more :)
Girl-chama chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
Haha the AN says "I'm back" but the update says 17 months ago. Yikes! I guess I can wait for the action.

I like that this story is more slow burn than just Shi and Sakura throwing themselves at each other, and even the Band of Brothers vibe they have going on doesn't negate what they have to work through in regards to their own emotional baggage.

Even the ending "It lay among fields of gold..." to me, isn't necessarily about Sakura herself but about reaching for something that is far beyond their grasp with the war going on. Though now I have images of Shi and Sakura in an AMV with Sting's 'Fields of Gold' playing in the background. Okay, well, hopefully you will update sometime before the year is out? If not, I'm going to go read all of your other fic! Rawr!
Girl-chama chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
Nooooooooo...! (cause)

And yeeeeeeees! (effect)
Girl-chama chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
:D :D :D :D :D!
Girl-chama chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
Hee hee hee, Ryooooomaaaa! That was nicely handled, of course, and Sakura is wise to put down any opportunity for more feelings to grow on his side. She probably has a Scherezade-sized bag of tales of men falling in love with her in the war :D Women, too, maybe, who knows.

I wonder what was going through Shi's head at all of that...
Girl-chama chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
Yaaaay, Naruto! It was really good to see him and to see Sakura blossom for a minute under their reunion.

I like the angle of having Shi approach this idea of a "relationship" first even if he's 'opposed' to it. Hopefully it'll work itself out before the end of the 8th chapter. (I know, I know, too many stories and good ideas to not write them all).
Girl-chama chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
Of course these are the thoughts the shinobi are having- executing Sasuke, the nature of war, certain expectations on all the different sides. I always find it half-annoying and half-admirable that Sakura always defends Sasuke so fervently, and I think you captured that essence really well, especially with Shi as counterpoint. At least he has the wisdom and self awareness not to engage her again on the topic until they've both had rest.
268 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »